Page 126 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 26761161241251261271281361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 23675
    Alter Ego
    http://www.playalterego.com/

I died playing a Ball game as an Infielder with some old pensioners. Got the winning catch and dropped dead. BEST DEATH EVER!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    So buy properties which fund your dastardly deeds, and buy the upgrades that reduce your wanted level faster.
    I've played all the Fable games. If there's one thing I know how to do, it's buy property.

Is it possible to change your gang's appearance with the editor? I only see a few basic templates and am hoping I just haven't unlocked full customisation yet.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    I've played all the Fable games. If there's one thing I know how to do, it's buy property.

Is it possible to change your gang's appearance with the editor? I only see a few basic templates and am hoping I just haven't unlocked full customisation yet.
    You'll unlock more as you go through. Some are unlocked by beating some of the side missions completely, some are unlocked by beating story missions.

It'll never be more than templates though, you never get full customization.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I'm still playing Gothic 2,already clocked 58 h (My chracter level is 41). I just killed fourth dragon,the stone one and it was way to easy killing them,i expected much stronger opponets .. I became way to powerful if you ask me,i have bow with 140 damage,my dexterity is 144 i think. I have dragon armor with 100 protection.. I needed about 4-5 shots to kill dragon :x

Network Hub
    So, I've finally managed to kill the other final boss in Binding of Isaac and I wonder, is it possible to find that sound Mom does in Depth boss room somewhere? I totally want it as my ring tone :D That vicious [:"Ajzeeeeek":] is simply must-have for me :) I have the OST but I couldn't find it there but to be honest, I just skimmed through it so it is possible I just missed it. Also, really great game as was mentioned so many times! Probably the best buy in 2011 for me.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    So, I've finally managed to kill the other final boss in Binding of Isaac and I wonder, is it possible to find that sound Mom does in Depth boss room somewhere? I totally want it as my ring tone :D That vicious [:"Ajzeeeeek":] is simply must-have for me :) I have the OST but I couldn't find it there but to be honest, I just skimmed through it so it is possible I just missed it. Also, really great game as was mentioned so many times! Probably the best buy in 2011 for me.
    Heh, thats not quite the final boss ;)

I don't know how to do spoilers on this forum, but if you're talking about killing the boss in the level that unlocks after killing Mom in the Depths, yea, there is still a bit more.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss View Post
    Heh, thats not quite the final boss ;)

I don't know how to do spoilers on this forum, but if you're talking about killing the boss in the level that unlocks after killing Mom in the Depths, yea, there is still a bit more.
    I am sure of it. There's always a bit more in this game :D But I don't care.. I can do victory dance for the third time, easily :)

Obscure Node
    Playing The Grid... a Web Strategy Game

The Grid: http://celtruler.com/games/thegrid/

It's the best free multi player war strategy game on the web.

There is a brand new Command Interface using convenient drop-down boxes to perform game actions. Simply point and click!

There are now over 40 game commands, including a command to set a Purchase Point of where newly purchased units will be deployed to, a command to Bump a player from a random square on The Grid, and a command to Force-Refresh Grid data on the page without manually refreshing the entire page in the browser! Also, players may now build embassies on other squares to collect more gold!

(view image)

gridshot.jpg

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I restarted Bastion after not playing it for 4 or so months. It's a pleasant enough game, and the actual gameplay is mindless enough to complement the story well. Devoting the rest of my time to Shadow of the Colossus, which has more control issues that I remember

Oh, I had a PS2 years ago before it broke but i've never even played Shadow of the Colossus. I wanted to, actually. How was it?

Shadow of the Colossus is a pretty amazing game, though I haven't gotten that far in this (second) playthrough. The camera is a bit wonky though... It felt like it was inverted in both directions right out of the box (there's options to fix this, thankfully.)

Whoever designed "The Lost Temples of Nubia" in Serious Sam 3 is a right fucking bastard. I can't believe how hard that level was. Show me a man that plays and actually enjoys this game on the hardest difficulty, and I'll show you a veritable goldmine in psychiatric analysis.
    Last edited by sabrage; 01-01-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Whoever designed "The Lost Temples of the Nubian" in Serious Sam 3 is a right fucking bastard. I can't believe how hard that level was. Show me a man that plays and actually enjoys this game on the hardest difficulty, and I'll show you a veritable goldmine in psychiatric analysis.
    I got halfway through the game on Serious difficulty and couldn't stomach it anymore. The flying enemies were the worst, especially the helicopter.

I really need to restart Colossus myself someday, especially now that they've got the HD version for PS3. Left it short last time years ago partially because the controls were a pain. Might be better now that I'm more used to Sony's unergonomic bizarro pad.
    Give me steam and how you feel to make it real.

There's some games that I can stomach the repetition and difficulty because they actually feel fair. Games with a disgusting difficulty curve like this level in SS3 (WHY DID YOU TAKE MY WEAPONS AWAY) or Super Meat Boy just aggravate me to no end. I hate that those grown-up scorpion guys have infinite range. ​I'm clearly not drunk enough for this.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    There's some games that I can stomach the repetition and difficulty because they actually feel fair. Games with a disgusting difficulty curve like this level in SS3 (WHY DID YOU TAKE MY WEAPONS AWAY) or Super Meat Boy just aggravate me to no end. I hate that those grown-up scorpion guys have infinite range. ​I'm clearly not drunk enough for this.
    Its not just infinite range, they are fucking snipers with the minigun as well. I remember that level where they took the weapons away and I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Is it that one section where you only have like half your weapons, you have to cover a large expanse of desert with no cover and on the other side is just one giant red scorpion man who guns you down no matter what?

That part infuriated me.

The difficulty curve in SMB is not so bad (just speaking about the base game here, not those insane SMB World levels), especially when you learn the strengths of the additional characters and how to best use them. The chick from Aquaria is really broken and you can pull off some incredible shit with her. There is definitely nothing unfair to the point of cheating like the infinite range superior accuracy of the scorpion in Serious Sam 3.

That helicopter is a POS too, not too mention the lady who takes control of your body.

Its not just infinite range, they are fucking snipers with the minigun as well. I remember that level where they took the weapons away and I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Is it that one section where you only have like half your weapons, you have to cover a large expanse of desert with no cover and on the other side is just one giant red scorpion man who guns you down no matter what?
    Bingo. And all those kamikazes...... Good lord

The difficulty curve in SMB is not so bad (just speaking about the base game here, not those insane SMB World levels), especially when you learn the strengths of the additional characters and how to best use them. The chick from Aquaria is really broken and you can pull off some incredible shit with her. There is definitely nothing unfair to the point of cheating like the infinite range superior accuracy of the scorpion in Serious Sam 3.
    I never got far enough to unlock the Aquaria chick. The problem I have with SMB is that it plays off my OCD to the point that I need to A+ every single level before I move on to the next one. I think it was the Warp Zones that finally did me in. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really like the game (enough to buy it 3 times) but it just gets too hard around World 5 for me to bother anymore.

That helicopter is a POS too, not too mention the lady who takes control of your body.
    I realized I thought that about every damn enemy in this game. The hitscan clones, the kamikazes, the space monkeys, the skeletons... Every time I see a horde I just think "oh FUCK."

Network Hub
    I like Serious Sam 3 but for everything it does awesome and right, it does so many things so very very wrong.

That level in particular was a huge step back and I just ran past the space monkeys every single time after the first... they never leave the area they are in, making them a stupid new addition haha.

I'm curious what you will think of the final boss when you get to him. You're almost at the end now, I think only two more levels? I can already think of another part of the game you are going to absolutely hate... something very reminiscent of Left 4 Dead 2.

And Aquaria chick is only 50 bandages I think! Surely if you were getting an A + on every level you can grab 50 bandages ;)

You're almost at the end now, I think only two more levels?
    That's actually really good to hear, I'm gonna try to finish it up tonight.

I can already think of another part of the game you are going to absolutely hate... something very reminiscent of Left 4 Dead 2.
    Every part I die on, I'm going to wonder "is this the part?"

And Aquaria chick is only 50 bandages I think! Surely if you were getting an A + on every level you can grab 50 bandages ;)
    I formatted my hard drive and neglected to back up my game save, so I'm back at square one now.

Network Hub
    Haha, you'll know exactly what part I mean because its a straight rip-off from Left 4 Dead 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Voon View Post
    Alter Ego
    http://www.playalterego.com/

I died playing a Ball game as an Infielder with some old pensioners. Got the winning catch and dropped dead. BEST DEATH EVER!
    That game was quite interesting. First time I told a man motioning my young self to get into a car that I can't do that...so he decided to kidnap me anyway and KILL me...

Then I made it to old age and promptly died during a bypass operation on another one. It's too bad you can't resume a game from before death so I don't have to go through all the other stuff again.