Page 203 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 23336
    Activated Node
    Tried some Silent Hunter 5 with mods (you need a LOT of them to make the game enjoyable and it takes ages to install and resolve all the conflicts), and still it felt lacking in every way and the graphics can't really stand on their own.

Then went to Silent Hunter 4 + Operation Monsun mod (german campaign) - better, but still couldn't hold me interested.

Finally, took Silent Hunter 3 + GWX + other mods for a spin. Can't stop playing. What a brilliant combo. What a brilliant game.

I have been playing Biohazard 4 horror video game on mine pc. It's really amazing graphic and best soundtrack...I liked Leon character.......

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Jack, do you have a good modpack link you could give me? I've honestly has trouble finding a mouselook mid.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Jack is a spammer/bot.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    I am Jack's poor robot heart.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Jack, do you have a good modpack link you could give me? I've honestly has trouble finding a mouselook mid.

I can help you mate,i modded my game to look better then all versions of RE4.

Texture patch 2.0

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...showtopic=1631

Enhanced Enviroment 1.5

http://www.moddb.com/mods/enhanced-e...nment-complete

High-Definition Cutscenes

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3696539/

High-Res Skins for Weapons

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...howtopic=15198

Xbox360 Buttons

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Resident_.../ar/t17915.htm

Basically this is all you need,and don't forget to apply that official patch first. :D

Obscure Node
    I've been playing mostly Starcraft 2 lately. Used to play WoW quite a bit but just couldn't find the time anymore.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    That song 'Another Day's Work' on Gemini Rue makes me Bladerunner so hard.

The OST is selling for 2.99 USD. Great tracks in there.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    What's with all the bots?*

Played a couple of hours of NEO Scavenger, but decided to give it a rest seeing as it's just a demo, and a beta one at that. I think there's a good chance I'll come back to it later once it's finished.

Other than that, not much. Tending toward playing demos/alphas instead of playing the finished games that are languishing in my backlog.

*Maybe they're genuine people, but the links in their sigs look spamtastic to me.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Played Crysis: Warhead. Started out on the default difficulty, but it's not much fun, not because it's too hard but because it causes too much randomness. I had three nanosuit enemies in front of me and the two first went down with two shots each from the sniper rifle. The third needed eighteen shots. Same with the normal soldiers; some of them just keep getting up over and over.
    So I restarted on Easy and had much more fun. Curiously, the Korean soldier who survived three 20mm explosive rounds to the chest on default difficulty also survived them on Easy. Only that specific soldier.

Now I'm replaying Crysis, partly because I kept mixing it up with Warhead and misremembered which sections were in which game, so I felt something was missing when I'd finished Warhead. Warhead was also a good bit shorter than I remembered.
    It's fun, though as always I'm dreading reaching the floaty bit.

Also playing Faerie Solitaire. It's pleasant.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Last night was a fun stint on dungeons of dredmor getting down to floor 9 (the furthest yet for me) before I managed to set myself on fire and die in a silly fashion.

I switched to Sillent Hill 3,it doesn't scare me at all,even when playing it at night in dark room with high volume..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    The Simpsons Hit & Run. Best Simpsons game ever! Aside from The Simpsons Arcade Game of course.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Right now I am playing "Extend an algorithm for state estimation in Hidden Markov Models to general decision problems". Currently it is unplayable, needs a major patch.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    Right now I am playing "Extend an algorithm for state estimation in Hidden Markov Models to general decision problems". Currently it is unplayable, needs a major patch.
    Normally I hate entropic dlc but the Bayesian model pack really improved the unpredictability.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Normally I hate entropic dlc but the Bayesian model pack really improved the unpredictability.
    What? Bayesian inference is clearly superior to the golden calf that is the p value.

On topic: Neverwinter Nights 2, hooray for the large font mod! The standard script is close to unreadable on a 24" screen.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    You still on the Bayesian version? I'm in the Imprecise Probability closed beta. Closed because nobody else in the world gives a shit.

Now I've moved on to a hidden object game, Find the Programming Error.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    The Simpsons Hit & Run. Best Simpsons game ever! Aside from The Simpsons Arcade Game of course.

I didn't liked it because everything is on time. Wish there was a new simpsons game on pc (THe one from 2008).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I'm having more fun with Wizorb than I thought I would. The art is amazing, it does cute things with the Breakout formula, and it's actually not ridiculously easy.