Page 209 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 23711
    I finally managed to make my self stop playing only LoL and to get into a SP game.

And that SP game is S.P.A.Z., such a fun little game, would recommend everyone to at least try it. It was on steam daily deal the other day, for like 2 euros.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the earth. God-damnit game! Why do you pulse between great stuff and really, really bad? Think its funny that every-time someone watches me play it they think its some really bad game you find on the budget stands in supermarkets.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the earth. God-damnit game! Why do you pulse between great stuff and really, really bad? Think its funny that every-time someone watches me play it they think its some really bad game you find on the budget stands in supermarkets.
    The part where I stopped playing is the part you have to hide and shove closets in front of doors, that stuff is just too nerve wrecking for me.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

currently playing sevensouls Online.. the Old Martial empires way back 2010... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    The part where I stopped playing is the part you have to hide and shove closets in front of doors, that stuff is just too nerve wrecking for me.
    I think that's the best part of the game. As creepy and tense as in the book.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Finished ME3, chose the middle ending, consider the ending really happy as long as you look at the big picture.

Gonna go read all the stuff I was avoiding about it now.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

These days I'm replaying Wasteland (though I haven't played for a few days due to heavy workload). Stuck in the abandoned mining shaft, with party members injured, and 10 lizards chasing me. It's tedious to run away, but the feeling of being relentlessly pursued by a bunch of creatures that want to rip my guys' faces off is awesome.
    Last edited by Krikey!; 22-03-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I am currently in a Half Life mood so i am playing some Half Life 2,i came to Ravenholm part :o

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Ooh, read about endings, now I wanna change my pick :P

Looks like I got indoctrinated.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Ooh, read about endings, now I wanna change my pick :P

Looks like I got indoctrinated.
    At my first play through I was too confused of it all and walked right in to the Synthesis Beam, forgetting what I was suppose to be doing. Damn Indoctrination.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Picked up Portal 2 when it was cheap, and I'm enjoying it! Seems very much a Valve-style focus-tested-rollercoaster game, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of that as part of a balanced diet. I've already played it for more hours than I intended to over the last couple of days.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Played a bit of Kingdom Rush. It's surprisingly nice and manages to stand out among all the thousands of tower defence games flooding the online-Flash and iOS market these days.

RPS had an article about it a few weeks back.

Obscure Node
    never tried about the game seven souls so currently downloading the game..i'll tried if it will be my game for now..hmmm coz I played aion but i stop for some reason..
    Last edited by dollyue; 23-03-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Obscure Node
    Just finished the Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai campaign as Clan Tsu. I almost dropped my pre-order for this game, but now I'm glad I didn't and I'm excited to try again as a Shogunate loyalist tomorrow. Literally beat the game on my first try, although I didn't get the best ending, which was really surprising since I've still yet to crack RotS and I have a long history of heart-breaking defeats as Uesugi in the original campaign.

Obscure Node
    One complaint I should mention is that my Shogun 2 install on Steam is now 20 fucking gigs large. Considering you really want an SSD to cut down on the ridiculous load times that's a pretty expensive chunk of HDD real estate.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    The company/guy/whatever of Faerie Solitaire can go fuck themselves.

I can't stop playing it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Haha, I am steering clear of that, I know how much time I can sink into solitaire games.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Obscure Node
    I''e finally been bitten by Realm of the Mad God, and have dropped some money on the deserving devs. Well played, it took a while, but you got me. So much so that I've not even investigated the SPAZ update that's waiting for me to try out.

Just got Darksiders from the gamersgate promo and gave it a little play. It's so soulreavery it's actually a bit weird (in a pleasant way).
    Give me steam and how you feel to make it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Just got Darksiders from the gamersgate promo and gave it a little play. It's so soulreavery it's actually a bit weird (in a pleasant way).
    I have to get back on that, iirc I got stuck in one of those arena chambers.