Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 18673
16-04-2012, 09:32 AM #4721
Weapon Mods Expanded - Allows you to mod legendary weapons, and implements a bunch of new mods for weapons that didn't have any (all well balanced, no overpowered god shit).
Better Ammo Crafting - Allows you to craft every type of ammo available in the game. Also gives you some new options for creating ammo materials.
Weapon Retexture Project - Near professional quality texture work. Goes beyond just HD-fying the textures, but doesn't stray into silly anime shit and the like.
Detailed Normals - A very light weight landscape normal map enhancer. The improvement in quality with this mod is stunning, considering how small it is when compared to some similar mods (there's one that reach into the gigs), and I noticed almost no drop in performance.
Then there are some fun ones, like EVE; it improves and modifies critical kill animations - in particular energy weapons kills. If you don't think Fallout is complete without plasma weapons turning people into goo covered skeletons, get it.
16-04-2012, 09:48 AM #4722
I've put a few points into it, perhaps not enough. There is 2 types of those plants right? The red ones go down like a 2 dollar whore but the pink ones are brutal with flying stuff and way more HP. I'll be leaving it for a couple days due to work, but I have also retreated to the city to follow some leads etc since I couldn't find the boy and got frustrated, which I think I need to do to progress. Will return to the swamp shortly, preferably with more points in igni. See what those stone things do as well.
16-04-2012, 10:35 AM #4723
If you find yourself stuck in one bit of TW1, just go elsewhere and do other quests if possible. You level up quick enough and the enemies don't vary too much so you should never really get stuck for long.
16-04-2012, 10:54 AM #4724
Still playing Matrix Path Of Neo,its kinda button masher even as i play on master difficulty haha :D I hope it opens up as i progress,so it will take some more skill to play.... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.
16-04-2012, 12:06 PM #4725
ME3 is still fun, really hope Bioware keeps coming with the minor DLC updates. A new enemy to fight would be neat, like th Rachni or a new mode such as Husk Mode, thousands of husks coming for ya.
16-04-2012, 01:27 PM #4726
Really like how its questionable who stands where when it comes to trusting people. SPOILERISH Something seems very wrong with the PI dude. Killed Ramsmeat to move things forward but get the feeling something bad will happen to the whores at the brothel now, also feel like I'm being used somehow. Really have no idea about the Kalkstein guy either. He seems harmless, but I cant tell if its a ruse or he is just so obsessed with his work that he cant see what he is doing.
16-04-2012, 01:50 PM #4727
It's one of the worst games I've ever played and I'd replay it again any time. It's stupidly brilliant.
16-04-2012, 02:20 PM #4728
Wouldn't call it worst game ever,its fun and thats what matters.... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.
16-04-2012, 02:30 PM #4729
16-04-2012, 02:43 PM #4730... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.
16-04-2012, 03:16 PM #4731
16-04-2012, 05:18 PM #4732
Haha damn i want to youtube those ants but don't want to spoil stuff xD
16-04-2012, 08:27 PM #4733
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Reading, Berkshire
I bought Divine Divinity on GoG recently so I've been on that, along with Divinity 2. Really liking Divine Divinity's atmosphere and music, Larian did a good job on both of those, as well as the writing.
16-04-2012, 08:29 PM #4734
16-04-2012, 08:45 PM #4735
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Reading, Berkshire
Cool, thanks, will have to give that site a look-see.
16-04-2012, 09:25 PM #4736
Sacrifice works! Can I get a woop woop?
Wot I did (for those who are interested):
1) Install the most recent drivers (266.58) from the nVidia website. (They do not appear to currently be available through Windows update.)
2) Download the program Nvidia Inspector, which allows you to set up custom profiles per game (like Sacrifice). Nvidia Inpector is available from links here: http://majorgeeks.com/NVIDIA_Inspector_d6630.html
3) Extract the files in the download to a directory, and run the executable nvidiaInspector. This will open up a dialog giving various health information about your system.
4) In the middle right-ish of the dialog, to the right of where it list your driver version, is a button with a wrench icon. click it to set up a new profile (you may prompted to allow the program to make changes.)
5) Create a new profile by clicking the small orange 'star' icon on the taskbar at the top of the new window. Name it whatever you wish
6) In the section of buttons immediately to the right of the new profile button section, there is an "Add Programs to profile" button. Click it, and add your Sacrifice executable to the profile. (Mine, for example, is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sacrifice\sacrifice.e xe)
7) A few button sections to the right is button with an icon of a magnifying glass over some gears. Click this to discover extra options (this may take a moment).
8) Scroll down to the "Unknown" section of values. There will be a setting with the name PRE_D3D_COMPATIBILITY_BITS (0x0090F680). Either using the dropdown or typing it in manually, set the value to 0x00000040. (If selecting from the dropdown, there will be a list of game titles that should use this setting.)
9) Apply the settings, close the inspector, and use your Nvidia compatible copy of Sacrifice!
Copy&Pasted from gog.com forums, ignore step 1 as appropriate
16-04-2012, 09:35 PM #4737
does that enable wide screen?
16-04-2012, 10:40 PM #4738
What wide screen problems do you have? I mean, the game naturally offers resolutions like 1600x1200 which is what I'm running it on. I think that's the maximum you're given but if you want to go higher then widescreengamingforum.com has a regedit fix to open things like 1900x1200 or 1900x1080, although with this there is apparently an issue with objects occasionally going invisible at certain distances.
This fix is just for the nVidia problem where the game drops to about 1fps.
16-04-2012, 10:41 PM #4739
1600x1200 isn't widescreen, though. It's 4:3.
16-04-2012, 10:52 PM #4740
Back to playing 1440*1080 I guess :)
Played the first level of Trine with my fiancée, she told me it was a 'Disney Game' waiting for its movie to come out, hard to disagree really. Reminds me of the 16bit Aladdin loads tbh.
I need a 2nd dual analogue pad so i can wrangle my 8 year old into playing it with us and we can play it "as the developers intended", because a whole bunch of the later puzzles make so much more sense with 3 of you playing.
Ahah, soon my evil plans will bare fruit!