Page 270 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370770 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 24090
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Fenix View Post
    I'm starting to warm up to it even if Jensen is a douchebag.
    He didn't ask for this.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    Oh and is it me or is the MP too annoyingly finnicky with how to clock up points to be any fun? I've played with 2 and 3 players and both times it was pretty much a clusterfuck, with not much real chance to line up the kind of kills expected of you to rack up the necessary points. We ended up one of us kicking and leashing and the other doing finishers, which was boring as chuff.
    I never even tried the MP, the idea of trying to orchestrate something mindful over the internet when one person could easily screw up any skill shot just seemed to be stupid. Maybe I was being unfair. A gun near the end was the only gun I wanted to use and its ammo was kinda expensive but totally worth it, its a spear gun thing and its charge power is like a love letter to action shooter fans.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Now DA2 is done, I'm back to Divinity II: the Dragon Knight Saga.

If I'm brutally honest, it feels no different to D2 despite all the changes. Well, it's perhaps less brutal, but that's about it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Have question for you people,you know i can't play COH because i'm waiting for THQ to respond back about my online account. So meanwhile i'm thinking about cracking the game,so i could at least play single player,but what after i get account back,will it work normally or would i need to re-install the game or something else ??

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I would suggest the lower scores come from dull combat, an inconsistent difficulty curve and - well - if you finish it then you'll find out.
    A qte boss... seriously... how... I... gosh.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    A qte boss... seriously... how... I... gosh.
    Ah, you finished it then.

PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Have question for you people,you know i can't play COH because i'm waiting for THQ to respond back about my online account. So meanwhile i'm thinking about cracking the game,so i could at least play single player,but what after i get account back,will it work normally or would i need to re-install the game or something else ??
    If it's a Steam copy, just back it up and then go to town. If it isn't, just make sure to back up the executable, which is usually what cracks replace.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

You can usually uncrack a steam game by verifying files fyi.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    If it's a Steam copy, just back it up and then go to town. If it isn't, just make sure to back up the executable, which is usually what cracks replace.
    Sort of related: a couple of years ago I installed my Steam copy and it automagically filled in a yaaarrr'd key it found in my system somewhere. Instant ban -----> made a new Relic Online account, added a new key, works perfectly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    You can usually uncrack a steam game by verifying files fyi.
    Well, that just redownloads 'em, and I was thinking that his aversion to "reinstalling" was similar, because that's what Steam does anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Sort of related: a couple of years ago I installed my Steam copy and it automagically filled in a yaaarrr'd key it found in my system somewhere. Instant ban -----> made a new Relic Online account, added a new key, works perfectly now.
    A good reason to clean your registry every once in a while. :P
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Question to people who beat Hard more of terraria.

What precautions should I take to stop corruption and hallowed biomes?
    I planted seeds of hallowed biome next to my house to stop incoming corruption. it is still growing slowly consuming green areas to the left of my house. a natural hallowed is to the right still quite far. should i let it consume all the green or stop it somehow before it happens?
    and my hellevator is being corrupted. will it spread to the very top?

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    So yesterdays D3 session was called off as our 4th member couldn't get in.

In the mean time, M&B: Warband. Can't believe it's taken me this long to play it, great fun gallivanting around sniping people from horseback.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Went to bed yesterday,in the morning got email from THQ,they recovered my CoH account so its ok now. Thanks for help anway. Cheers*

Network Hub
    D3 + that game which is like H&H

Started playing overlord 2, accidentally burned a town and its population to the ground while smashing things for money...
    :(

Pre-ordered TLII and started playing my free copy of the first last night (had it on 360 before.) Damn this game is pretty, I don't want to be bandwagon jumping but it looks better than the D3 beta looked on my system by a country mile. Can't wait for the second one to drop, should be great.

Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    In the mean time, M&B: Warband. Can't believe it's taken me this long to play it, great fun gallivanting around sniping people from horseback.
    I KNOW! That game is consuming me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Started playing overlord 2, accidentally burned a town and its population to the ground while smashing things for money...
    :(
    But you're evil, you should be burning down towns on purpose just because you were bored!

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    But you're evil, you should be burning down towns on purpose just because you were bored!
    I think I'm more stupid evil than marurder evil,

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Conan: You killed my father! You killed my people! You took my father's sword!
    Thulsa Doom: Ah, it must have been when I was younger.

:D
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Attorney at Lawl

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Introduced my friend to Ocarina of Time. She'd played a little bit of the very beginning before, but not much else. Considering our play session lasted about 3-3.5 hours and we got up to just before the boss in Dodongo Cavern, she already hates Navi, culminating in this exchange:

Navi: Would you like to speak to Saria?
    Her: No.
    Navi: Do you want to speak to me then?
    Her: Why the fuck would I want to do that?!

The hilarious part is, as much as I'm frustrated at it by sitting on the side, it almost veers into comedy territory. Most of the times she was getting frustrated by Navi, I was chuckling to myself. Despite this, Navi is a hell of a lot better than Fi from Skyward Sword.