Page 3 of 1050 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    Finished Dragon Age 1 (+ expansion and all DLCs) a few weeks ago, started playing Dragon Age 2 (damn you, Steam, 50 euros. meh!). Occasionaly playing some clanbase in CoD:BO (which I don't like) and killing zombies in L4D2 (which I like a lot, has anyone tried Haunted Forest add-on campaign? Pretty tough on expert)

Obscure Node
    Since I can only play on consoles at the moment, I've been playing Just Cause 2, Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood, De Blob 2 recently on my PS3 and have just ordered 4 more games. Love buying a console late and having load of cheap older games to play.

Banned
    I'm really struggling with gaming at the minute for whatever reason, but I have started playing Terraria a long with a friend who I gifted a copy too.

Really enjoying it so far but seems hard to make any progress on your own.

Currently, I'm playing nothing. As I'm "Participating in Contractual Employment for Monetary Renumeration". (In other words, I'm at work, but that's the last time I'll use that 4 letter swear word beginning with 'W'.)

Hope to update some of my steam games and start playing DoW 2 soon.

Terraria + multiplayer = LOLs

Last night we managed to dig through the only hill holding back the sea and it flooded half the map :D

Obscure Node
    Frozen Synapse has me completely hooked. I'm regretting not getting it when I first heard about it last year. The multi-player unlike anything I've played before and seems like it could have a lot of depth to it, despite the simple presentation. Really loving it so far.

Obscure Node
    Endless Minecraft as usual. Also Mini Ninjas which is both violent and impossibly cute. Now I want to play Civ V because I watched Dr Strangelove last night.

Terraria multiplayer is indeed very good, also playing a recently cheaply purchased Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Currently plowing my way through the first Witcher because you lot keep carping on about the sequel. I'm on chapter 4, it's almost over right?

Obscure Node
    Just got DoW2:Retribution and mashing my way through the campaign and dabbling with The Last Stand.

Obscure Node
    Finished the Witcher 2 recently, so bought Brink and Dirt 3. Brink is okay, quite fun, but Dirt3 is immense!

Obscure Node
    Minecraft, as always :)

Obscure Node
    Dwarf Fortress. Still. Can't escape, despite having TW:S2 and The Witcher 2 bought and downloaded.

Obscure Node
    SC2, I suck.

Frozen Synapse. must learn to check more.

Activated Node
    The witcher 2 replay, just got to the choice at the end of act one. It's a lot easier this time once you've learnt how to play it

Typeracer.

You should all just me.

Ouch, not even URL parsing, yet? :<

Obscure Node
    The Witcher 2. I have been juggling it with LA Noire on PS3 so it's been fairly slow going for me so far - I'm somewhere in the middle of Act 2.

Obscure Node
    Shogun 2 - scheming, bribing and quietly offing heads towards domination.

Also, World of Tanks whenever I feel like slotting people with my gun(s).

Currently struggling to get the new Bioshock 2 DLC, Minerva's Den, to play nice with Games for Windows and my PC.