Page 348 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448848 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 22670
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Walking dead episode 1 :
    As so often , ran like shit on my amd card (hd6870). (never buying AMD again)

It's also a lot easier than monkey island and more like an interactive movie than a game.
    It's entertaining, but the voice acting is really bad, as are the animations (they even copied some animations straight out of tales of monkey island it seems, cartoonesque facial expressions).

Never watched the tv show nor read the comics so I can't comment on how it compares.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Get outta here, Dirt 2 doesn't have enough actual rallying.
    Yeah, neither dirt 2 or dirt 3 have anything to do with rally, I wish they'd just make another Colin Mc' rae game and shove that gymkana and buggy racing crap up their ass.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kstress71 View Post
    I really enjoyed JC2, but only from the perspective of trying to 100% destroy every base on the map. That was fun until I discovered there was no way to easily find the few remaining items at a base that I hadn't destroyed. My completionist brain short-circuited looking at the map with "99%" values plastered all over the place.
    A certain amount of hours into the game - well after I finished the story missions - I discovered the item radar. I raged.

Hi fellows,
    I'm looking for a team of 5 people who can write great articles on the latest gaming news, trailers, reviews, gameplay etc. It will be a start. The team members will be required to post one article minimum 300 words daily. Guidelines will be given to them. I will pay all the hosting expenses myself. Income once start generating will be shared between all the authors.

The blog is already established and receives a certain amount of traffic from Google. The web address will be given to interested people via email as I cannot publish the address here. Following are the requirements to make it into the team.

1. Flawless Grammar. We can't compromise on grammatical mistakes.
    2. Original content writer with certain level of experience in writing. Experience is not a necessity.
    3. Good social media presence. Can attract visitors to the blog.
    4. PC gaming hardware and basic gaming knowledge about PC games.
    5. Good knowledge regarding the latest games in the market and upcoming games.

Authors will be given their due share once the website starts earning. Each author will be given money on a monthly basis. The amount will be decided on the basis of how much the blog earns.

This is a great opportunity for gamers who wanted to start their own blog. Only 5 authors will be selected. The interested participants are required to send their biodata and a sample PC gaming article, news, review or preview on this email address: gamensport@hotmail.com.Hi fellows,

Uh, wrong thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Hypernetic's Avatar
    I smell a scam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    A hotmail account too, not really a way to come over as professional.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Hi fellows.

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kstress71 View Post
    That was fun until I discovered there was no way to easily find the few remaining items at a base that I hadn't destroyed. My completionist brain short-circuited looking at the map with "99%" values plastered all over the place.
    This has been precisely my experience. Every time I start up a new game I tell myself not to go for 100% completion, because it's just not worth it. But once I'm actually playing I just can't help myself. Seeing a location being only half-finished bothers me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    A certain amount of hours into the game - well after I finished the story missions - I discovered the item radar. I raged.
    Wait, there... there is an item radar?

Drat!
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 13-07-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine: Bought on the warhammer weekend, I'm enjoying the campaing, but am particularly impressed with the multiplayer, being a pretty non-competitive player I find it quite more enjoyable than I thougt, and will probably keep on playing it for some time.

Deus ex: HR: Great game, but I'm starting to fear that I might've been too all-overy with my augmentation decisions, as I find myself having some problems on some spots.

SWKOTOR:
    I'm finishing this, I had played the second one but never this one so it was about time.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    There's a freakin' RADAR?! Damn it! HULK SMAAAASH!!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Walking dead episode 1 :
    I wish they'd just make another Colin Mc' rae game and shove that gymkana and buggy racing crap up their ass.
    Seconded! Listen up, devs!

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Not much of a radar though is it,easy to miss in a fire-fight.
    'Your sacrifice completes my sanctuary of a thousand testicles'
    My Steam profile

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus1969 View Post
    Not much of a radar though is it,easy to miss in a fire-fight.
    Its not really for use in a fight though, its wifi for secrets.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Checking out MP3 atm. Goddamn it's a good looking game. Will be interesting to see whether the production values carry across to GTA V tbh.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Wait, there... there is an item radar?

Drat!
    My reaction exactly. They even tell you at some point during the tutorial, or maybe it was one of the loading screen hints. Yeah I think it was the loading screens. I always thought "yeah right way to advertise features that never made it into the final game". Then one day, I just saw it there.

A while ago someone posted here on the forums a link to a blog detailing the mistakes of JC2:s interface and tutorial. It contains truth. The radar symbol is tiny and blends in with the rest of the map, and the coup de grace is that it fades away when there's nothing to detect, so a routine scan of the hud for helpful stuff won't neccesarily reveal it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadayi View Post
    Checking out MP3 atm. Goddamn it's a good looking game. Will be interesting to see whether the production values carry across to GTA V tbh.
    If GTAV has the same quality I can't freakin' wait to give that a spin.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Finished Psychonauts yesterday as well as the Hard Reset DLC. The former was great whereas the latter was really nothing to write home about. The story still doesn't get any closure, the main character still talks like a kid on xbox live and there aren't even any new weapons but at least it's free.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Well, The Binding of Isaac is interesting, isn't it? One of the more unique £1.48s I've spent.

Taking a break from DF and just playing Dark Souls in the consolebox, for now. Looks like fatty and spearguy's kicking my ass. And they sure know how to piss me off, flanking me. Bastards. Now I need to find some humanity, stat.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles