Page 372 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472872 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 23251
    Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I've finished kotor 2 with the restoration mod.
    Were you able to use the widescreen patch with it? I'm having trouble getting the two to work together.

No. I had the same trouble, gave up and played in windowed mode.

Finished the main campaign for Fallout 3 yesterday, and I think I can call this game done. There are still a few side quests to do, including all of the DLC content which I haven't even touched, but I just don't have the desire to do any of it.

This is pretty much how I've always reacted to Bethesda games. I have a lot of fun with it up front, but eventually they get too samey and the amount of stuff to do that is all the same is just uninteresting. Ah well, I still got my money's worth of enjoyment out of it.

Gonna take a crack at Revenge of the Titans this evening.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    ForumWarz, funny enough.

Beyond that, I haven't touched a game since the end of Guild Wars 2's last beta. All I want to play is Guild Wars 2.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    ForumWarz, funny enough.

Beyond that, I haven't touched a game since the end of Guild Wars 2's last beta. All I want to play is Guild Wars 2.
    Almost man, Almost.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ah, it's such a joy to find that one game. May you start high and burn slow, Nalano.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Tanner - "I need keys."

Jones - "You need pants."

Tanner - "... give me yours."

Finished Driver: San Fran and I'm surprised they didn't Total Recall the ending because there's a thousand side missions left to finish in Tanner's head (seriously, and I thought Saint's Row the Third had a lot of side missions!) Doesn't matter, the game is happy to drop you back in imagination city after the credits and let you finish whatever you want.

The final battle in Tanner's head was like a Jedi fight with cars. So awesome. The final battle in the real world was rather anti-climatic in comparison. There's a message there somewhere. I think it's that the real world kinda sucks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    This week I will be playing Crusader Kings 2, Might and Magic: Clash of Subtitles, Hegemony Gold: Wars of Subtitles, and Magic: The Subtitle: Duels of the Subsubtitles.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Bioshock 2 - I think I enjoyed it more than the first. It hasn't got that Andrew Ryan moment of course, but the mechanics feel a bit better and the story is quite good. I liked the ending, I believe I got the "good" ending where I rescued all the little sisters.

Spacechem, Atropos Station, Assignment 5: Accidents Happen continues to defy me. 70 symbols in, and I discover that it all falls apart once the second Phosphorous atom comes along. I'm going to be a hundred years old before I finish this game.

Today I found myself enjoying more Just Cause 2 than the other days, I guess I just can't play iy like I play most games. I must pick it for smaller bursts and inbetween games that are really different, like Civ IV and Mirror's Edge right now. When I started with it I had just finished Saints Row: The Third, so I guess it wasn't different enough.

Have been playing Warsow again the last few days. Version 1.0. has been released this weekend and the Bomb&Defuse mode is great fun. For everybody interested here is the download link.

http://www.warsow.net/

Still wondering why this hasnt been mentioned on the frontpage!

I started Bioshock last night as well; it's my 2nd try at playing the game. I don't really remember why I gave up on it the 1st time, so I decided to go back to it and get my ass through it.

The opening 2 hours are quite enjoyable and atmospheric and challenging. One thing that kinda took me aback where the few points where the game takes control from you and goes in the 1st person cutscene mode. Why anyone would do this is beyond me, especially a game that's already praying at the altar of Half Life.
    steam

http://dailycelluloid.blogspot.com/- where I write about movies.

A fisherdwarf is trapped in the other side of the stream. I don't know how he got there, but he does have a swimming skill at least at Novice or Adequete. Then, he went hungry and goes on hunting for vermin, even when he can catch and feed on raw fish everyday until the bridge is erected.

...my god, he's retarded
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Slowly playing through a variety of games, but mostly Binary Domain. I find it absurd that people play it using a controller. Then again I'm completely uncoordinated using a controller for any shooting game except LA Noire (which is not really a shooting game at all).

I just completed Arkham City. The reviews weren't kidding when they stated the game almost has too much content. I initially mocked such comments but whilst playing found myself tripping over optional missions, Riddler trophies and so on and found they did tend to detract from the oppressive atmosphere the game attempted to deliver [which is why in terms of narrative Arkham Asylum is superior game]. Even the amount of dialogue is staggering - I'd try my best to hide in the shadows and listen in on enemies discussing events [most seem to have this weird love-hate relationship with Batman, where they defend him in conversation one minute and then try to kill him] and find the enemies could talk for a minute or so without looping, all whilst discussing current story events and side-mission content.

It's also one of the few games I've played that successfully pulls off a major plot twist that had been heavily foreshadowed without being overt.
    Last edited by DzX; 31-07-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Bioshock...
    Have to say Iím quite enjoying it, also finding it harder than I expected.
    You do realise you can't die right? Unless you're playing it without using the vita-chambers, in which case, good on you!

Currently trying to see what people are loving about LoL. It's slowly clicking using Ashe and Ryze, but I'm still rubbish at the game, often getting slayed by bots. I don't know how long it will take me to be able to play competitively against other players and be useful instead of a hindrance but I can imagine it will take a long while. Best advice I've received is don't worry about kills, worry about not getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Voon View Post
    Well, this is my Fort on a Mac, so I don't know if DT is available there
    Dwarf Therapist is available on OSX in the Dwarf Builder package. I'm waiting till I have a run of hours before doing any more DF learning.
    Last edited by LutherBlissett; 31-07-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: left out the OSX

Half-Life 2 and Stacking (I'm doing it the completionist way so it's taking a fair amount of time, only just finished the ship level in 4 hours). I now have a X360 pad so I'm revisiting a few games that I had troubles with using my previous pad, like Lunar Flight and Sequence.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    I'm surprised how much I'm loving Death to Spies. The production values are a bit low, but the mission design is very well done. They are huge, varied, and some of the missions (like the SS schoolhouse one) play almost more like puzzle games than action stealth (and in that sense, it really owes a debt to Commandos, I think). Plus, it's one of the most diabolically difficult games I've ever played. Like, insanely difficult. I was certain, for example, the level where you blow up the bridge was impossible on expert, but then an hour later I figured out a way through it.