Page 4 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast
    Got that discounted Uplink off steam a couple of days ago and now I'm hacking the universe. Great thing, this game.

I have a huge backlog of games to play/finish but I keep messin' around with Terraria, KAG and BFBC2.

Obscure Node
    Absolutely hammering Frozen Synapse at the moment, so satisfying getting kills in multiplayer.

Other games which get a look in occasionally are Bad Company 2, TrackMania, Combat Mission:BN, Magicka and HOI3.

Obscure Node
    The middle of nowhere, with terrible Internet
    I got gifted Terraria yesterday, so I've played a bit of that, and I also started another playthrough of Portal 2.

I'm thinking of diving back into Clannad to play through the rest of the side content, and I really want to replay Fate/stay night at some point (hopefully after this comes out), but aside from those, most of the games I've been playing have been on PSP.

Obscure Node
    After finishing Half Life 2 and it's episodes I decided to clear off some stuff from the hard drive. Decided to have a quick play of Deus Ex before deleting it, I'd played through it on the PS2 (worse environments apparently but much better inventory system.)

After struggling with it a bit I looked up and realised three hours had passed in an instant. Looks like I'll be playing through, at least to see what Chinatown looks like not chopped up for console.

Obscure Node
    I just finished HL2 episode 2. I'd been stuck at the final battle and left it for more than a year. Amazingly I had managed to avoid spoilers about the ending for the last 4 years :-)

I'm also 17 hours into the Witcher and am not sure I can wait to finish it before staring the Witcher 2 whose icon mocks me on my desktop. RPG games take so much time.

I'm debating starting to play Cargo as a diversion.

Steam and other digital sales mean I have enough games to last me the rest of my life...

Playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, The Witcher (1) and Machinarium. Got my eye on about 10 other games I've recently bought on sale, don't know how I'm going to manage!

Obscure Node
    Since finishing Witcher 2, I've been wanting to go back and play it again but I'm holding out to finish some other games. Right now I'm trying to finish up Hunted and Fable 3 on the PC.

Obscure Node
    A combination of Frozen Synapse & WoT currently, with a little bit of DoWII/TLS.

Witcher 2 for me. Getting through it slowly; only just started Act 2 but I'm having a blast. First game I've bothered running out to the telly/surround sound but it plays a dream with the gamepad.

Activated Node
    I'm playing Frozen Synapse a lot and am starting to feel like I'm getting better. I still lose about half of my matches but at least I feel like I lose them well as I do in chess. Otherwise I've been playing some TF2 recently, partly, laughably, for coursework. I also need to get back to Mass Effect to finish my final perfect run through before Mass Effect 3.

Obscure Node
    Been playing Space Pirates And Zombies recently, but am going to be trying out Frozen Synapse soon, and just picked up Crysis 2 on sale so need to install that as well.

I've recently bought a new computer so I've played a little of everything. I've played Magicka, Sword of the stars (it goes too fast now!) and I'm installing both Mass Effect

Just finished the first Mass Effect and I've currently been drawn back into Company of Heroes, interspersed with League of Legends.

Predictably, The Witcher 2 and LA Noire. After that I'll probably be playing Arcanum.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    A bit of Brink, loving it so far.

Hitman Blood Money, again loving it though its a little fiddly.

Going to start Pathologic at some point as well.

Far Cry 2, though its horribly repetitive. I am enjoying it and would like to finish it, but it has more to do with being ill, needing the distraction and finding most other games a bit too demanding right now, rather than it being good.

Also been playing Frozen Synapse, mainly singleplayer. I'm not sure I've got the hang of it enough yet to venture out into much MP at the moment. I'm so bad at strategy games. I do love FS though.

Brink, though that's taken a back seat the last few days while I've been setting everything (and everyone) on fire in Far cry 2.

On and off I dip into Trackmania, L4D (1 and 2), Battlefield BC2, Nation Red and Magicka - generally when my mates are about.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by sinomatic View Post
    Also been playing Frozen Synapse, mainly singleplayer. I'm not sure I've got the hang of it enough yet to venture out into much MP at the moment. I'm so bad at strategy games. I do love FS though.
    You would be surprised. A lot of people dive straight into the multiplayer and seem to do quite well. The community also seems to be very friendly and helpful so people will likely provide helpful suggestions if you want them.

Pride of Nations demo and Six Gun Saga. Both pretty cool.

Obscure Node
    Witcher 2 baby!

Seriously though, it's a good game and I've been spending so much time gawking at things/doing side quests that I haven't even gotten past the first chapter, even though I've spent about six hours playing the game.

With people saying it takes 25-30 hours for a normal play-through, at this rate it'll take me FOREVER! I guess that isn't a bad thing though...