Page 415 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 22632
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    You can't even inspect players on GW2, so it really is just a menagerie of whatever people want.

I'm 46, and four levels ago I finally got the last piece of my (fully modifiable, dye-able, transmutable) first-tier Cultural Armor set. I look like a flower... wearing a flower.

Of course, being that I'm a plant species that was born literally yesterday, I'm also the happiest thing in the world.

(who the fuck taught the Sylvari to dance?)
    level 46 already? Hot damn, you work fast.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    level 46 already? Hot damn, you work fast.
    Dude. I've been working overtime at work and moonlighting other projects. There are folks on Jade Quarry that are levelcapped already.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Continuing on my Neverwinter 2 playthrough, I'm close to that fight.
    Getting close to 100% on Saints Row: The Third, wich would be my first !00%ed game.
    Steam made me play Supercrate Box.
    Memories made me play Spelunky.
    And I'm currently installing Firefall Beta, is there any RPS gang?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Alright gang, I require some assistance. In Darksiders 2, I currently have two level 15 possessed scythes that I have absolutely no use for. If you want one, just lemme know on here or in Steam in some manner and I'll send them over and maybe a few other items to help them level up, as my weapon inventory is quickly finding itself at the brim, with a whole lotta loot to still be found.

As for the game itself, it's still pretty fantastic. Picked up a great new ability that really opens up puzzle capabilities and about to go to the third main location, although I've stopped off to do some side quests first. Also, my secondary weapon, on one of the heavier attacks, can crit for almost 9K damage. It's extremely satisfying.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Last night I finished The Game of Thrones RPG. I really enjoyed it, and must say it was one the best-written RPGs I've played in years. Most CRPG plots tend to go into and out of my brain immediately, but this one had me following it closely. The way the two protagonists interacted was also done very well, even if certain bits were predictable. The combat was kind of puzzling at first, but once I got a few levels into Alester I got the hang of the skills & effects and how they relate to each other and enjoyed the game much more as a result.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

I'm starting to like the combat in GoT too. It's too much like kotor, but the effects of the skills and how they complement each other makes it more tactical.
    I'm just four hours in, so the story isn't much interesting yet but given how much praise it gets I don't mind if it takes a time to get going.

Goblins. Killin mah dwarves!

Now I need a new room to make a new tomb and some more coffins. Looks like the Masons are working overtime, tonight. Well, over-overtime.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Reacquainting myself with Demon's Souls, started another new game... Fuck. Fuck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Reacquainting myself with Demon's Souls, started another new game... Fuck. Fuck.
    I did this a few weeks ago and got stuck on the final boss.

I'm not sure if I prefer demons or dark souls, but bloody hell the bosses in Demon's are harder.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    Last night I finished The Game of Thrones RPG. I really enjoyed it, and must say it was one the best-written RPGs I've played in years. Most CRPG plots tend to go into and out of my brain immediately, but this one had me following it closely. The way the two protagonists interacted was also done very well, even if certain bits were predictable. The combat was kind of puzzling at first, but once I got a few levels into Alester I got the hang of the skills & effects and how they relate to each other and enjoyed the game much more as a result.
    Reminded me of Die Hard Arcade. It's the only game I can think of where the two main characters turn on eachother at the end.

Of course, they did it for a few bucks, where as the motivations behind the GoT characters are rather more complex and beautifully tied together.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    Reminded me of Die Hard Arcade. It's the only game I can think of where the two main characters turn on eachother at the end.

Of course, they did it for a few bucks, where as the motivations behind the GoT characters are rather more complex and beautifully tied together.
    Other games where that happened

One of the Streets of Rage games
    SC: Conviction's co-op
    Double Dragon
    Any co-op game where friendly fire is not disabled :pI think Double Dragon
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Holy moly i forgot how hard can Doom 2 be :D

I gotta say, fighting a Balder Knight (or just about anything) in this game without turtling or tanking then killing them in the process is just a bajillion times more satisfying. Dodging away their attacks and parrying them when necessary is a challenge but I felt that risk-taking is the part of the charm to Dark Souls. Plus, it made me be much more careful than ever before, being a weedy Dex character.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Holy moly i forgot how hard can Doom 2 be :D
    You think that's hard? Try playing Serious Sam: TSE on Mental with a controller
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

No. You play it!

For some reason, I find myself downloading the somewhat massive Empire: Total War from Steam. I guess I'll give the patches/DLC and newest DarthMod a chance, see how it's shaped up since last I played it. Though I still suspect that Napoleon : Total War is going to remain my favorite.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    I did this a few weeks ago and got stuck on the final boss.

I'm not sure if I prefer demons or dark souls, but bloody hell the bosses in Demon's are harder.
    I'd forgotten how truly evil the Tower Knight and the sequence leading up to it were, so I ended up wasting a good hour there even after breezing through the rest of the palace.

I've been playing Darksiders today. Worth quite more than the five dollars I paid for it... ^^

Network Hub
    I haven't been playing on PC for about two weeks because of Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown.
    (Also because I have been waiting for my gamepad order to arrive so I could play my PC platformers / shooters.)

In VF4Evo I knew how the game system works, and got to some fun mindgames with friends, but was never rigorous with the basics, especially defending, or choosing appropriate punishment/followup other than guaranteed throw. Now I have just picked up VF5FS, and am thinking of giving up my favorite character so I could concentrate on the basics. Going to dip my toes in net play soonish, probably, and/or look for local players who are at least slightly serious about the game.

Playing Seedling, a very nice Flash Zelda-like (old Zelda).

http://armorgames.com/play/13616/seedling
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

I can't see where is the appeal in zelda series,its like they're all aimed at 10 old children :S