Page 417 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 22758
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    I just finished the last level a day or two ago - also not replaying levels so as to skull budget. How did you find it? I lost many times right on the last wave before I cracked it.
    Not at the end yet but every roadblock I hit required a change in strategy, not better shooting.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    I have no idea how the heck anyone plays a melee in Demon's Souls. Soul Arrow is just too good/cheesy.
    Pull an enemy, wait for him to hit your shield and stagger, strong attack.

Repeat forever.

:difficulty:

Firefall would be much nicer if it didn't lag as much as it does.
    Not like I'm goind to play anymore it as soon as I get a spot on Planetside's 2 Beta, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post

Repeat forever.

One thing about DeS, can you parry in it?
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Tried Mini Ninjas,no challenge at all,uninteresting levels,and bunch of other bad crap,kinda strange Eidos even went to make this kinda game after Hitman and kane & lynch series.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post

Repeat forever.

Attached Images Attached Images

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Having an illegal amount of fun with 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand. It's a lot like The Club - a very fast paced shooter with tons of enemies, unlockables and an endless stream of challenges and bonuses. The story is ridiculous in a good and the dialogues are pure gold.
    There's a swear button and you can buy more swear packs with money you earn in game. The more profane they are, the more expensive they get. Brilliant.
    Last edited by SirKicksalot; 02-09-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Tried Mini Ninjas,no challenge at all,uninteresting levels,and bunch of other bad crap,kinda strange Eidos even went to make this kinda game after Hitman and kane & lynch series.
    Coincidently, I tried Mini Ninjas too last week. I thought the levels looked quite nice aesthetically, but that the game mechanics were just... shit. Stealth never really worked very well, and it feels like they knew it so they just made the combat as easy as possible by M1 spamming most of the time, while hits never really felt like they had impact. To make matters worse movement felt strangely floaty (perhaps issue in porting?).

Its a shame really; I did feel like there were some very cool ideas there. Sailing my hat boat was a brilliant idea, a good range of spells and abilities, the differing abilities of the different characters (I only managed to use 4 unfortunately) were all cool in theory, but failed to live up to my expectations.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Nicely written men,i totally agree. There was potential but they fucked it up,now if they decide to make sequel,it would be nice to make a little more challenging,i mean quite more haha :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I enjoyed what I played of mini ninjas. Swapping up the powers on the fly, stealthing about then barraging ranged attacks, finishing off with stabby time.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Currently playing TOME4 aka "Tales Maj'Eyal"

Pretty much the most addicting game experience I've had in the last 5 years. The amount of content and depth coupled with a very well designed UI and a huge diversity of classes just makes it pure gaming goodness.

Oh ya, and it's a roguelike so it's an actual challenge ;). Playing this makes me realize how easy and frankly boring most "AAA" modern games are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I've reached a part in Darksiders 2 where the momentum has slowed down. The last section was pretty poor too and I'm sure it's got absolutely nothing to do with it being linear. Actually, there seems to be something off about the whole game compared to the first. Not necessarily in a bad way, but it gives off this whole different vibe. Fair enough, there's an entirely different setting and main character, but...the feel of it. It's still a great game, but there's something about Darksiders 1 that was done better and of course, many things that 2 has so far improved upon.