Page 437 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537937 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 22672
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    I m playing New Vegas Old World Blues. Overall I really like it, I like the humour but the enemies... Some of them can absorb ridiculous amounts of damage... I think they scale to your level so maybe it's a bad idea that I started from an old save just before the endgame of NV. After finishing that, I m gonna try Lonesome Road.

Also playing STALKER OFFLIFE, a mod for SoC. Based on Oblivion Lost and looking a lot like the old betas, it lets you pick any faction and freeplay from that, even Monolith. You die a lot but it's nice to roam around the Zone as Monolith or Scientist or Merc. Downside is that it doesn't have any new maps.

On and off I m trying to finish Thief II and Hitman Bloodmoney. Sneak, sneak, sneak.
    I m thinking if I should buy Dark Souls or not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Stayed up until 1am? Whoops, lego batman 2 is compulsive. Also asserting my dominance in the leader boards of Orcs Must Die 2's first level.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I was a bit hesistant to do that as well, but the game's no fun at all if you stick with normal difficulty all the way. It's gonna take you a long, long, long time to make progress with just the Kestrel on Normal. To illustrate: the only achievements I got on Normal difficulty are Sector 5, and the engi ship drones-only achievement.

Switching to easy will take out a lot of the challenge of regular gameplay, but the boss is certainly no pushover. The goal on Easy becomes to deck out your ship as well as possible to face the boss. That's going to be a thrill no matter how often you get there.

So, switch to easy, unlock a bunch of ships, and switch back to normal to play what you unlocked.
    That actually kind of sucks. It really feels like the kind of game where you should lose 99% of the time, so it's kind of crap that in order to unlock new stuff you have to play on easy and win a bunch.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    I got stuck in the tutorial, " Freestyle for a while!" I sprayed all what was to be sprayed and did some tricks and jumps but nothing was happening.
    I think you just have to run around the roads without jumping, grinding or even speeding up. Use ONLY the movement stick, nothing else.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    There's no sense putting any real time into PoE right now, the whole game's going to reset when they move out of beta.
    That's a shame, and now that you mention it I do remember that being the reason I held off on playing it before... I have a spare key though, so I'm going to squeeze some co-op goodness out of the thing this week. The game's item and skill systems are so brilliant and broad that I don't think I'd mind starting over and tooling with different builds anyways.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    I think you just have to run around the roads without jumping, grinding or even speeding up. Use ONLY the movement stick, nothing else.
    Aha, thanks!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Click. Click click click click. Click. Click. Click click click. Click click click. Click. Shift+click, shift+click, shift+click. Click click. Click click click. Click. Click.

Torchlight 2.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Click. Click click click click. Click. Click. Click click click. Click click click. Click. Shift+click, shift+click, shift+click. Click click. Click click click. Click. Click.

Torchlight 2.
    Of all the people in RPS, I expected you to be the most, or second most, engrossed in Jet Set Radio.

I just don't know what to believe in anymore.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Currently in a very unhealthy mix of FTL, Torchlight 2 and F1 2012, with some sprinkles of Black Mesa and Crusader Kings 2. Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post

Torchlight 2.
    Just hold LMB, it's much easier on your finger tendons (do your fingers have tendons? I don't even know).

Reposting this for anyone who missed it:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...-novelisation/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Of all the people in RPS, I expected you to be the most, or second most, engrossed in Jet Set Radio.

I just don't know what to believe in anymore.
    Ha! It is on my watch-list, but I've had TL2 (and BL2) pre-ordered for months, so I thought I should get round to them before buying yet more new things. Having not played JSR before, the nostalgia-itch just isn't there, so I have no metric to go on to buy it other than "It's a good game and you should buy it". Besides, have you played TL2?? It's just so...clicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    Just hold LMB, it's much easier on your finger tendons (do your fingers have tendons? I don't even know).
    Oh yeah, I hold down for movement, but some of my skills require me to mad-dash. There's a nice set-up I have with a teleportation move that, when I enter the state of free casting, I spam it back and forth to annoy enemies. That requires quite the clickage.