Page 441 of 1239 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541941 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 24778
    Taking a break from TL2, I started up Tiny and Big and am already 2/3 of the way through. It's pretty fun, the ways that you can manipulate the environment are enjoyable, if somewhat limited. And surprisingly, the story about the underwear that you wear as a hat looks like it gets pretty dark.

But level 3 can just bite my ass. You have to get through it with very little environment manipulation, with huge boulders being hurled at you the whole time. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea.

Bouncing between Guild Wars 2 and Borderlands 2.

Once Dishonored comes out the rest of my life on weekends will evaporate.
    Virtual Pilot 3Dô NEVER NOT SCAM!

Just started with Vessel, wich is surprisingly charming in contrast to Rochard, wich is proving to be fairly mediocre and wich'll have a hard time keeping my attention until the ending, the fact that I downloaded vessel is already a bad signal for it.
    I'm also going to start playing Rome: TW, I've given a go at some battles, and for some reason they felt better than those on Medieval II or Empire.
    I'm advancing slowly through Crysis Warhead.
    And I should probably go back to NWN 2 before it's too late to do so.

Oh, and I started a new game of the original Torchlight because everyone talking about the sequel made me jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post
    Oh, and I started a new game of the original Torchlight because everyone talking about the sequel made me jealous.
    There's a demo, in case you've missed it. I did play an hour of it, then carefully put it away as I was feeling the desire of having a life had already begun to be sapped out of me. I'm so glad I resisted the urge to preorder!
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

I just can't afford to buy it right now, so what's the point on making myself suffer? Besides, I never really finished the first one.

I just can't afford to buy it right now, so what's the point on making myself suffer?
    Guess I can see how my twisted psychology might not translate directly to human beings.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I just can't afford to buy it right now, so what's the point on making myself suffer? Besides, I never really finished the first one.
    The main story of T1 is rather short but the random dungeons and endless ones go on forever, it's basically just you vs evil alchemist, pretty much the same as in T2.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I've been playing Torchlight too. My build - pump strength and spam Doomquake - has made my decision to play on normal mode rather poor in hindsight. I'm ripping through it rather quickly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Picked up Anachronox on the Gog sale, really slow to start, lots of running about using lifts and clicking on ugly doors. I hear it takes a while to get started though.
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockie View Post
    Picked up Anachronox on the Gog sale, really slow to start, lots of running about using lifts and clicking on ugly doors. I hear it takes a while to get started though.
    so i presume you never played it. therefore, can you give us updates from time to time? would love how it feels for a new player.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jockie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    so i presume you never played it. therefore, can you give us updates from time to time? would love how it feels for a new player.
    Yeah, my first time, I'll try to check back in every now and then!
    I write about them video games at these locations

And on Twitter

Network Hub
    Just finished Dark Souls for the first time. Wow, what a ride. I'd go into more detail about how impressed I was with the game, but I've already done that in this thread so I'll just leave it at that. Not quite ready for a New Game+ yet, but probably will do that sometime later.

Now I can really lose myself in Borderlands 2 and Walking Dead Ep. 3.

Currently enjoying some old school style action from Puppy Games (Ultratron, Titan Attacks, Droid Assualt, & Revenge Of The Titans), mixed with the Hawken Alpha and the MechWarrior Online Beta because, c'mon...giant walking robot tanks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    DoW2 retribution

Haven't played in half a year, forgot how to play, about to go 1v1. Wish me luck.

Surprisingly many still play it, 1300+ online, unexpected tbh, I thought it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    The main story of T1 is rather short but the random dungeons and endless ones go on forever
    Yes but as far as I'm concerned, the endless dungeons are pretty hard and at some point they get harder faster than my ability to level up and/or find/upgrade equipment (without cheating).

Even then, there's still plenty of gameplay between the different builds and classes, and then there's modding. T1 might not be the biggest of game but IMO it makes up for that by having a very definite personality that makes a pleasure to replay levels.

After about 3h spent with the T2 demo, I can't shake this strange feeling this personality has somehow got diluted.

decided to buy a fuckton of stuff on steam, so playing ravaged, (and already at buyers remorse :/), chivalry and some castle crashers

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Just finished Crysis 2 and thought it was inferior to the first game in just about every way. It felt like it wanted to be a CoDclone with those horrible cutscenes and QTEs. The aliens acted like funny-looking humans for the most part, what with taking cover and blind firing over it. The story was laughable when I bothered to pay attention and the characters not interesting at all.

Still, it was quite pretty and the shooting was mostly fun, though the repetition caused me to simply sneak by most everything about three quarters of the way through the game. That can be a plus though - there's shooting for those who want it and other options for those like me who'd rather not kill every last thing around.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Just finished Portal 2. Yeah I know I'm behind the curve. Someone gave me a 75% off coupon so I used it. Decent game really - unlike any other I've played. I think I finished it in 3 sittings. Is that good?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    The Hawken alpha is quite the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwedge View Post
    Just finished Portal 2. Yeah I know I'm behind the curve. Someone gave me a 75% off coupon so I used it. Decent game really - unlike any other I've played. I think I finished it in 3 sittings. Is that good?
    Sounds good. I did it in for I think...

I will be playing Trine 2 and other steam games available on Mac because I won't have access to my pc for some weeks... (I am between houses at the moment...)