Page 442 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 25147
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Here's a hint as to what game I've been replaying

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I'm thinking either Jet Set Radio of GTA:VC.

Close but no cigar. It features far more prominantly and in a scene that will make some people cringe.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    The Hawken alpha is quite the thing.
    You're not really allowed to say that though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    You're not really allowed to say that though.
    It's true; mere minutes after that post I was disbarred from this and all future pre-release material. Meteor lawyers descended upon my location via helicopter and confiscated my computer. I am posting from my phone even as it is ripped from my

I'm playing Calibrate TrackIR with the occasional foray into Get Silent Hunter III to Run. Zero stars, both.

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    I've been thinking about another replay myself. Did you go stealth or combat?

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    It's true; mere minutes after that post I was disbarred from this and all future pre-release material. Meteor lawyers descended upon my location via helicopter and confiscated my computer. I am posting from my phone even as it is ripped from my
    : )

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Close but no cigar. It features far more prominantly and in a scene that will make some people cringe.
    I'm not going to click on the video, but I'm guessing it's the Alpha Protocol boss battle song just from the image the video displays.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I've been thinking about another replay myself. Did you go stealth or combat?
    Combat going with SMGs, which are absolutely awful, and having martial arts as a backup. Brayko fight was harder than when I did it with my pistol+stealth+martial character. Marbourg fight was almost impossible due to Rage bugging out and causing him to move impossibly fast around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    I'm not going to click on the video, but I'm guessing it's the Alpha Protocol boss battle song just from the image the video displays.
    Got it in one.

Spent much of yesterday playing Armageddon Empires, which is still on sale at Cryptic Comet. Hugely impressed and would recommend it to any TBS fans, especially at the £8 sale price. Judging by this and Solium Infernum, Vic Davis seems to have a wonderful atmospheric knack; there are some wrinkles, but artistry really shines through.

Network Hub
    Space Chem. Wanted to finally get through the space station boss (with the asteroids) but couldn't. Then I improved some of the earlier levels.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by moth bones View Post
    Spent much of yesterday playing Armageddon Empires, which is still on sale at Cryptic Comet. Hugely impressed and would recommend it to any TBS fans, especially at the £8 sale price. Judging by this and Solium Infernum, Vic Davis seems to have a wonderful atmospheric knack; there are some wrinkles, but artistry really shines through.
    I bought this too, having played the demo about a million years ago. Impressed so far. I hate the Plague Cult.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Played a bunch of Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor with some friends. My friends prefer KF, I think I prefer L4D2, but there's not much in it really. I think I prefer the fact that in L4D2 you have a goal that always pushes you forward, as opposed to KF which is basically just an arena.

Had fun talking at/about the randoms in KF who didn't have voice.

ETA: I'm not going to buy Armageddon Empires 'cause I don't think I'll end up playing it much (as amazing as I think Solium Infernum is I've hardly played it since the MP game I was in fell apart), but if he puts the new game up on pre-order I'll buy that straight up 'cause it sounds really interesting.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

I miss L4D2, but i have no friends currently playing it :(

Currently im just playing Project CARS.

I've just started my mid-semester break and I'm looking for a game to fill up the two weeks. I'd like to choose one of the games from my backlog that I've never played before, but I'm not sure which to go with. My options are:
    • Supreme Commander (or SupCom: FA)
    • Stronghold (anyone that isn't #3)
    • Majesty Gold (HD, or #2)
    • Civilization (4 or 5)
    • X3: Albion Prelude (or either of the other X3 games)
    • Swords of the Star
    • Star Wars: Republic Commando
    • Vampire: The Masqurade - Bloodlines (have the fan patch for it)
    • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    • Dark Messiah: of Might and Magic
    • Prince Of Persia 2008
    • or S.T.A.L.K.E.R (any of the 3 (I have the completition mods (w/e there called) for them.))

Currently, I'm leaning towards VTMB because it's always spoken of so highly and theres currently a few people playing it around here. I guess I'd like to know if its the game on the list that I need to experience the most, if anyone is able to confirm that or put an arguement forward for another of the games.

maybe a little late but, I'm having some nightmares about being chased by a certain coke-sniffing knife nut from Alpha Protocol every time that song comes up. Was that you're playing?
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Watch me fail as Nobunaga

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    To The Moon A strange combination of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Citizen Kane," and a push puzzle game. Which might sound terrible, but the results are pretty awesome. Although there are mini-puzzles to solve, it's really more an "interactive story" than a game, per se, but the "story" elements are top notch and even kind of revolutionary, considering that this was made in RPG Maker. It's rare that any piece of storytelling uses its medium to achieve its ends so well.

It is heavy on the sentimentality at times, but usually it's smart enough to pull back with a bit of humor, or a non-sequitor, or just a genuinely well observed piece of writing before things venture into "maudlin" territory. Over all, though, it is very well written. Who would have though, for example, that one of the better fictional representations of an individual with Aspergers syndrome would come not from a movie or novel, but from a video game?

You should really all play this if you haven't as it is as good as everyone says.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    I've just started my mid-semester break and I'm looking for a game to fill up the two weeks. I'd like to choose one of the games from my backlog that I've never played before, but I'm not sure which to go with. My options are:
    • Supreme Commander (or SupCom: FA)
    • Stronghold (anyone that isn't #3)
    • Majesty Gold (HD, or #2)
    • Civilization (4 or 5)
    • X3: Albion Prelude (or either of the other X3 games)
    • Swords of the Star
    • Star Wars: Republic Commando
    • Vampire: The Masqurade - Bloodlines (have the fan patch for it)
    • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    • Dark Messiah: of Might and Magic
    • Prince Of Persia 2008
    • or S.T.A.L.K.E.R (any of the 3 (I have the completition mods (w/e there called) for them.))

Currently, I'm leaning towards VTMB because it's always spoken of so highly and theres currently a few people playing it around here. I guess I'd like to know if its the game on the list that I need to experience the most, if anyone is able to confirm that or put an arguement forward for another of the games.
    Definitely either Bloodlines or STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl with the complete mod. Both are games that, in my opinion, demonstrate the glory PC gaming is capable of. If you've already played STALKER, I highly recommend a playthrough of Call of Pripyat with the MISERY mod.

As for me, I've been pumping quite a few hours into Torchlight 2, leveled two seperate characters into the lvl 40 range and only now decided to go with my embermage for my co-op Elite playthrough. Haven't even finished the game yet and already got 30 hours out of it; incredible value for money. Aside from that, I've been playing CS:GO, NS2 and Sleeping Dogs on the side, the latter of which I got randomly gifted and am enjoying immensely.
    Last edited by Xari; 01-10-2012 at 06:32 AM.