Page 458 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558958 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 23669
    Banned
    That's because the game is not really difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post
    That's because the game is not really difficult.
    Exactly. It's a matter of memorization and if you can't remember what you gotta do in a particular place, you're pretty much fucked. The boss fights, on the other hand...
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Activated Node
    Addicted to X-COM: Enemy Unknown and very happy that I decided to purchase it instead of Dishonored - I see myself getting plenty of hours out of this one. I started my first playthrough on normal with iron man not activated, which I'm now regretting because the game is too easy having manufactured my first plasma weapons and about to push out ghost armors as soon as i have enough engineers. Is it actually possible to change difficulty in an existent game?

Outside of that, still occasionally playing Sleeping Dogs when I get the chance. I keep getting distracted by the side-stuff which is surprising considering I usually find them unnecessary and a waste of time in games. Torchlight 2 and CS:GO are my go-to's for co-op play and multiplayer respectively, and I'm hoping to get started on The Walking Dead soon, which I got by trading a few games I bought during a sale. Still have to finish Trine 2, too!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xari View Post
    Addicted to X-COM: Enemy Unknown and very happy that I decided to purchase it instead of Dishonored - I see myself getting plenty of hours out of this one. I started my first playthrough on normal with iron man not activated, which I'm now regretting because the game is too easy having manufactured my first plasma weapons and about to push out ghost armors as soon as i have enough engineers. Is it actually possible to change difficulty in an existent game?
    Maybe. After going to the Esc menu I noticed a 'change difficulty' option.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    I foresee a great deal of football games in my near future! The 4-0 suckfest turns 4-4 draw against Germany (in frikkin Berlin!) was possibly the weirdest, most unexpected game ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Voon View Post
    I know what you mean. I've spent hours getting stuck in Blighttown and Sen's in my first run but when I start with another character now, I just pretty much plowed through them in 30 minutes or less
    Last I played holding onto 3 humanity was a treasure I could not afford to loose.
    Now I have about 10+ at any one time, cruising through not really caring.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I finally picked up a joystick so I can play Freespace "proper".

Several thousand missed shots later... God, I suck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    stupid stupid golems. (bg2)

clay golems are immune to slashy weapons. i thought i would kill it first and then take on stone one but nah. clay one tanked everything and i raged quit and had to google a way to kill that bastard.

Ambling through Proteus again. I just remembered that you can sit down with the space bar, but does sitting down actually trigger anything? Someone told me to sit down near the graveyard in autumn, and when I did, I found a pleasant tune playing, and that was it. Also, some red flowers that made music, but for the rest I can think of nothing else to do than to go through four seasons.

I'm having lots of fun with NEO Scavenger.

Then, I'm coming back to FTL, looking to unlock the crystal ship.

I'm about to finish Taipei on my new Alpha Protocol run.

And I'm getting better at Rome: TW.

Don't have much time now. Still no PC.

I just finished MGS3 HD on the vita. Can't believe this is a 2003 game. It was quite good. But I sucked at stealth in it.

It's not mandatory but that's how you're supposed to play it... I guess it's because I rushed a bit and that you can't reload easily.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Snake Eater's 2004 I think :p but it is a great game, I went through and still got 8 kills and I don't even really know what they were.

Agree on the reloading thing though, luckily it's quite replayable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Playing XCOM, naming my squad after my friends, and giggling when they get turned into puddles of goo. I am a sociopath.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Oblivion. I want to complete an entire play-through before I purchase Skyrim in the Steam sale at Christmas.

XCOM and solium.
    It seems I'm in a turn based strategy mood.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    Playing XCOM, naming my squad after my friends, and giggling when they get turned into puddles of goo. I am a sociopath.
    I only lost my best mate and sister,otherwise grandmother is still alive,and two other friends.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    I used to do this in highschool when playing Unreal Tournament. I'd rename some of the bots to my friends to make things more fun (and giving them all unique skill profiles through the game settings and ini files because I had too much spare time). Occasionally I'd get into school and be hostile to several of them for being "Pulse rifle loving little bitches", never explaining my reasons.

Wargame: EE. It finally went below 10 in a recent Steam sale, so here we are... It's great! Fits my style rather well: I dislike the clickety-clickety actions-per-minute RTS games, I want to turtle up and plan and move slowly.

Being so slow to do anything, I seem to gather huge amounts of points in every (SP) game, which I then spend on more units, which takes me even more time to do anything because there are now more things to do. I also eat through all available supply like a particularly supply-hungry supply-eating thing. Just a few moments ago I ran out of all FOB's and supply trucks in the fourth (?) mission of the campaign, before I had even started my final assault on the primary objective!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I only lost my best mate and sister,otherwise grandmother is still alive,and two other friends.
    The memorial is a hilarious thing, there's also operation names I didn't know about.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Gonna start playing DoW 2 pretty soon,only played demo and liked it.