Page 463 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 24106
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    Also: fucking Sectopods. Bastards.
    This 1000 times. The first time I encountered one, it took out my entire veteran team. Now I m usually kicking their ass, unless they get my team in a cramped space.

Took a break from Xcom and plying the darkness 2 and quite positively surprised with it.
    Expected to play one of those linear horror shooter and found out it to be a little more than that.

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Majesty 2 thanks to the IndieGala bundle. Sort-of Populous with goofy humor is a formula for an enjoyable experience.
    steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Going back to Assassins Creed for AC3 is going to be hard after gliding over Arkham City.
    It's funny, I had the opposite experience. The obnoxious boss fights, clunky combat, forced cat woman segments, instafail stealth nonsense, and bad checkpointing all sent me running straight back to Revelations at the time. AC has its faults, but at the end of the day I always find it enjoyable. The Batman games are peppered with moments of brilliance (some of the thug hunting sequences in AA are just fantastic fun) but ultimately just end up as giant balls of frustration and annoyance for me.

Activated Node
    Finished XCOM on Classic Ironman, not sure if there's something left for me there. (I don't find Impossible too enjoyable, it forces the game (mainly strat layer) in a too different direction for me to have fun. I'd rather play normal with 2-3 squadmates.)

On to Mark of the Ninja. First impressions are that it's awesome.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Fucking PES2013,half of teams are missing in game,its freaking annoying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Fucking PES2013,half of teams are missing in game,its freaking annoying.
    Dude, PES is so way behind FIFA these days it's not even a matter of opinion anymore. :(
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Dude, PES is so way behind FIFA these days it's not even a matter of opinion anymore. :(

Excuse me ? Pes 2006 is still best simulation football game,other then that after that PES series went to shit,untill this year,PES 2013 play great again,it lacks few things but its better simulation then FIFA 2013.

Fifa was only better in 2010.

Excuse me ? Pes 2006 is still best simulation football game,other then that after that PES series went to shit,untill this year,PES 2013 play great again,it lacks few things but its better simulation then FIFA 2013.

Fifa was only better in 2010.
    PES 6 was great and was a big PES fan but after that it pretty much stayed the same while FIFA went ahead in most aspects, engine, graphics( not to sound like an graphics junk bit it looks a bit last gen) and gameplay. Also PES is more of an arcade sports game.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    PES 6 was great and was a big PES fan but after that it pretty much stayed the same while FIFA went ahead in most aspects, engine, graphics( not to sound like an graphics junk bit it looks a bit last gen) and gameplay. Also PES is more of an arcade sports game.

I think quite opposite,i tried both new PES and FIFA and found out that FIFA plays like,lets say NFS games,while PES plays like something more realistic,PROJECT CARS.
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 22-10-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Pro Evo has defined itself has more of an arcade game. That's why people still buy it.

It must be an opposite day today haha :D DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

I think quite opposite,i tried both new PES and FIFA and found out that FIFA plays like,lets say NFS games,while PES plays like something more realistic,PROJECT CARS.
    I found PES 7 to be a bit unresponsive and unprecise when it comes to buttom prompts and controlling your player and ball but I'll start up the new PES and give it a chance.

In terms of simulation, I'd say the movement in Fifa is much more fluid and responsive, while in PES it feels like you can only go in 8 directions.

Well PES 07,08,9,10..Only with 2011,12 and now 13 is PES improving,majorly.

Otherwise there is 200 mb big mod which add real names for everythzing,few leagues and some other shits.

Well PES 07,08,9,10..Only with 2011,12 and now 13 is PES improving,majorly.

Otherwise there is 200 mb big mod which add real names for everythzing,few leagues and some other shits.
    They have Ronaldo as mascot, is that the only name they bought or is he called Donaldo?

He is named Kristian Bonuldo.

That is priceless, always loved those fake names.

Haha that was a joke,i think he is properly named :D Otherwise can't believe how they made Barcelona so over-powered,every player is two times faster then my players at inter :|

Haha that was a joke,i think he is properly named :D Otherwise can't believe how they made Barcelona so over-powered,every player is two times faster then my players at inter :|
    Oh snap haha! Barcelona has always been over powered in both soccer games, their skill chart is always off the chart. Almost looks like some people payed some money for the stats.