Page 473 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573973 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 23077
    Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Bulletstorm, thanks to the Origin coupon kerfluff. It's a really pretty and actually good game, but mostly it's good at being dumb.
    steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Playing AD1257 for M&B:Warband,Republica Venezia declared war on us because i looted their village.. Now we took their castle Spalato lol.

Knee-deep in FTL, I've started winning (3 more times since my last post about it) and it's become again at least as addictive as the first dozen hours, probably even more so now. Winning "against all odds" has a special taste.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Obscure Node
    Playing through Black Messa. Never played the original Half Life, so this is quite exciting for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    God damnit, now I'm playing it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    That video is so much better than the actual game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giaddon View Post
    That video is so much better than the actual game.
    Someone's about to win gold medal in dying.

Medieval 2 Total War, with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod.

I forgot what of a hassle it is to install M2 with the expansion. Took me 40 minutes in total I believe..

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    I know that feeling. Every time I think I'm over Alpha Protocol, someone talks about his experiences with the game and I feel compelled to do another playthrough. Oh AP, you loveable buggy mess, why can't I quit you?

I started playing Quantum Conundrum yesterday. I didn't get very far, but judging by the first hour it seems like a charming little game. And I won't lie, I'm a sucker for anything featuring John de Lancie.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I was playing some Civilization 4: Colonization 2: The Return of Vampire George Washington and I started to bounce off its pointless busy work. So I need resource X to build building Y, why can't I just set my boat to "auto buy from Europe"? I'm sure I would welcome the busy working in a multiplayer game played with friends but against magic ai opponents who never forget anything? Nope.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Going to play Gothic 3 for the first time,omg i am excited,Gothic 2 is my favorite RPG :$

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Going to play Gothic 3 for the first time,omg i am excited,Gothic 2 is my favorite RPG :$
    Reading that is like looking at pictures taken the moment before a car crash.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Gothic 1 and 2 are awesome, but part 3 is quite "different". Also, make sure to install the fan-patch before playing.

Network Hub
    Do not even try starting without this. Also, turn alternative balancing & AI on for a better experience. If you expect Gothic 1/2 level of awesomeness you may get a bit disappointed, but it is great in it's own right. Stay away from the expansion and that abomination sadly called "Gothic 4".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I've been hitting the DotA 2 pretty hard. Meepo is a brilliant character.

I've been playing League of Legends almost exclusively as Miss Fortune.

I've tried to do a pacifist and no-alarm run of Deus Ex: Human Revolution but I've gone past the first mission, realised I didn't save the hostages and now I'm unsure whether to restart or not.

I've been draining the remainder of my time on Guild Wars 2​. Hurrah!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Well I just wrapped up Dishonored. I pretty much played it as straight as I could and stealthed it as much as possible. Though there were a few deaths along the way (bit of business, bit of pleasure *shrugs shoulders*). Overall I enjoyed it, however after the (all too obvious) twist I did feel the game become somewhat constrained and once I'd gotten a certain amount of runes under my belt the game play challenge aspect dropped off Vs the 'not getting seen carrying a body' challenge. I agree with some peoples criticisms that they needed to have some means of identifier (perhaps like in CoR) to inform you that you were in shadow. Often times it was a bit hit and miss, and before you knew it alarms are blaring and you're face down drowning in your own blood.

An enjoyable game overall. Inventive world fiction, with some good game play mechanics underpinning it, but a large degree of jumping through hoops in the final third. 8/10
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post

Now I feel like playing it..... again.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    The Nightmare in North Point DLC for Sleeping Dogs is great fun. It's a separate story involving Chinese ghosts that take over Hong Kong. It's like a hilarious low-budget horror flick. It features hungry ghosts, hopping vampires, peaceful zombie civilians, badass demons, a villain with a cat head, Chinese magic, a peachwood sword, lightning fists, new finishers and new clothes. It's always night and raining. Also cars randomly explode.

It should last around three hours. It's worth the 5 dollars or 3,99 euros they ask for it.

Playing a lot of Crusader Kings II right now. I really want to start getting comfortable with the game. Done a bunch of fiddling around in the past, and had quite a few false starts, but this go around I plan to stick with it until either my family dies out, or I make it to the last year in the game.

Things have gone pretty well too. I'm starting to get a better grasp of a lot of the mechanics in the game, and need to start getting better at knowing when to execute them for the best possible effect.

Playing as Connacht, and just finished invading Briefne (pressed a de jure claim). The former ruler there eventually rebelled, and thankfully he died during the ensuing war. His daughter seems okay with my duke, though, so hopefully the area won't be a problem anymore. Also just switched to primogeniture succession, and the second I did my oldest son figured it was okay to be a huge jerk, and started plotting all sorts of assassination attempts, eventually even bumping off my spymaster. I tried to imprison him and make him think about what he'd done, but he managed to bugger off to the continent and is fighting in the Crusades.

So now I'm not even sure about how secure my family's future is. I think from now on when I do something like that, I'm just going to assassinate the heir if he starts acting like a moron. ):<