Page 474 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 23630
    I am playing Battle of 3 Kingdoms

Obscure Node
    Warcraft.. and League of Legends. Nice playing with friends.

Linking of your content to and from high traffic producing websites makes search engines love your site. Contact us: 1741 W Harvest Loop, Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 357-0131. Search Engine Optimization Alaska
    Last edited by Beyb828; 31-10-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Got all the endings of Hotline Miami... Such a great game. I'm happy to put it on hold for now and get back to XCOM, but I can see myself going back to it to try and get all the masks.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Mostly Natural Selection 2 with a small dose of XCOM. I'm pretty far in, but the craptastic camera and randomly teleporting aliens rob me of any motivation to finish it. It's about time for some fixes Firaxis!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Mainly PES and M&B:Warband.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    38 hours of FTL later. I finally win a game! One lucky hit and I would've been space dust at this point. (Literally one bar of hull remaining)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=105787150

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    38 hours of FTL later. I finally win a game! One lucky hit and I would've been space dust at this point. (Literally one bar of hull remaining)
    Whoa :-O

Yesterday I've had my ass handed to me on my first attempt at using the Vortex. Also I gave up on unlocking ships on my own and now using a guide. It's helpful, but planets still need to align.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I've managed to get the Zoltan, Engi, Crystalline, Stealth and Federation ships now. Just rock and mantis to go I think.

Banned
    I got all ships(except for crystal) in four plays total, heh. Got pretty lucky.

Also I decided that Kestrel is a piece of junk and I will never fly it again, ever, and decided to main Osprey instead. At first I didn't like the fact that it can't have Stealth, but then I started seeing the good points - it saves you a pretty hefty 150 scrap price of the stealth, the stealth itself is only really useful in the boss battle, you start with both Engi and a Rockman which is great for events(and you're 1/3 there for Boarding Dream Team*), and the artillery beam is a guaranteed top tier weapon so even if you have shit luck and reach sector 7 with nothing but the Burst Laser you started with you can always just tank and wait for it to fuck the enemy up.

* - Two Rockmen and a Fire Bomb. Drop the bomb in med bay, teleport the Rockment there. Kick back and wait.

I just beat army of 2268 with army of 700 people haha,eat that Holy Roman Empire..Also catched 3 holy roman empire lords,and 3 lords od Venezia :3

I think my game of Rome: TW just bugged out, one of my generals is getting a huge surge of retinues, two or three each turn, and like a 50% of those are named philosophers.
    Meanwhile, I forgot to offer Spain military acces after cutting them out and they broke our alliance and turned on me, I'll have to beat them into submision, even if that makes the unavoidable end of the gauls slower.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Small problem in Mask of the Betrayer: going heavy spirit-eater playthrough but currently doing so much damage that I don't ge the chance to eat the final <25% of the enemies health. I have to stand my character to one side and wait for one of my allies to take their health down. Or spam Whirlwind attack, which just looks silly.

My one criticism of how MotB is put together as a game is how easy it can be to miss stuff. It's very much like PS: Torment in that respect.

Sleeping Dogs..hm,beside cool fighting system this game is not so good.

Need to install gta4 and see how it works now when i have slightly better gpu lol

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Michael Thorton's adventures with Alpha Protocol continue in sunny and warm Moscow, where I must say I've been having a lot of fun! The train mission, of all those available (I've just done the embassy) was the worst, but by no means bad. I've just got the ability to aim my pistol while merely pointed at enemies, making that and chain shot so hilariously over-powered. The one problem I have so far is that there now seems to be so many goods in the Clearinghouse and so little money. I'm not even sure where it's all gone, either. Intel, maybe, but I didn't spend that​ much.