Page 569 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 694695195595675685695705715796196691069 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 23669
    Well, just finished Virmire in Mass Effect... Spoilers!

I sent Ashley with the salarian team, and, when I was on my way to the AA tower to save her, decided to go back to help Alenko. There's no way both can survive, right?

End of spoilers.
    Last edited by AlexClockwork; 05-01-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Alex, [spoiler]No. Someone will always die in Virmire between the two of them.[spoiler]
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Sleeping Dogs, I started that just now. Got past the tutorial bit and had a quick drive around the city before the game crashed (I presume because of too much tabbing out). Otherwise I'm also playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier, hopefully I can finish the campaign before Sunday so I can say I've actually finished a game I bought in a sale before the sale even finished.

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Alex, [spoiler]No. Someone will always die in Virmire between the two of them.[spoiler]
    Yeah, guessed so... Thanks! ^^

Story is getting way more interesting, by the way. :-P

Really enjoying Boderlands 2 as Zer0.

For some reason I had a huge craving for some platforming, so I started replaying Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Of the Crystal Dynamics TR games, it's the one I like best, and I'm going to vow to actually finish it this time. Might also give me an appetite for the upcoming reboot, depending on how that actually turns out.

Dead Rising 2 has stopped taking away my fun and has started becoming enjoyable. Why it was felt so necessary to cripple the player at the start of the game with such low health, inventory slots and walking speed is beyond me. It feels much better once you've levelled up a few times.

Not playing as much Natural Selection 2 as I was before Christmas but I had some great fun with the RPSkulk group last weekend and hope to do so again tomorrow.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Civ V After declaring peace of a near 2000 year war with Alexander I came out of it for the best. He just wanted peace and was willing to give me gold and spices for it. My plan to only control four cities didn't work out when I noticed he was trying to place a city between a gap in my lines so I had to create a new one. I'm not sure four cities is even enough with the limited resources I have around. I'm at least one and nearly two eras behind almost everyone else and I think the only thing keeping people from attacking me is that I have my entire army is lined up on my borders, but I don't think they know that.

Dungeon Defenders Playing with some friends. It's fun, but one of my friends figured out an amazingly over powered tactic with the Adept that makes it impossible for anything to get near crystals using nothing but Magic Missile towers.

The Walking Dead Playing through at the rate of an episode a day. I honestly think this game is the perfect example of how to make tv shows better and interactive. Fantastic stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Nearing the end of Mass Effect 3. Earlier this morning I played through some of the most ridiculous things to have found their way into the series; the Reaper fight on Rannoch and Cerberus' Chinese named ninja-clown on Thessia to which you lose in a cutscene. The latter is made even worse by earlier Mass Effect games already having sequences that end in you losing a fight, but which are played out through normal game mechanics. The Normandy is now on its way to Horizon to investigate yet another of Cerberus' schemes.

Also played some Anno 1404. By chance I stumbled upon a forum post that described how you can cycle through a bunch of different house models on built houses with the 'C'-key, and even rotate these built houses with the ',' and '.' keys. This opens up a whole new level of OCD-temptations.
    Last edited by Tritagonist; 05-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Didn't touched Dark Souls since i played GTA4 two days before new year,now i can't put it away. All this mayhem! I only wish there were more mission variety and better radio station music,other then that i like it.

Forced myself to play Skyrim to stop my XCOM binge, today. I went into the Sightless Pit and... Falmers, mummy... SO MANY FALMERS...
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    An update on my Dark Souls run:

Killed first boss of DLC. Haven't felt that crappy at the game since a month or two after the PS3 release. I am happy :p. Pretty sure the next two bosses will be a good challenge.

Completely cleared Demon Ruins AND saved Solaire. Just have to wander through Izalith, and I am done everything in Lordan (assuming Oolacile isn't part of Lordran. Iti s vague) that isn't the final battle.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Was DLC for pc included in game or do you neede to buy it seperated ??

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Was DLC for pc included in game or do you neede to buy it seperated ??
    Included AND launched as a PC exclusive for a while. They might have screwed the pooch on the resolution issue, but everything else about the PC port was surprisingly well-intentioned.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

I'm going to start playing Dark Souls tonight, on pc without a pad. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    I'm going to start playing Dark Souls tonight, on pc without a pad. Any recommendations?

Use DSfix,and don't get mad when you die,mostly get used to dying because its a big part of the game. Don't rush,take it slowly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airtekh View Post
    Dead Rising 2 has stopped taking away my fun and has started becoming enjoyable. Why it was felt so necessary to cripple the player at the start of the game with such low health, inventory slots and walking speed is beyond me. It feels much better once you've levelled up a few times.
    I know.. like half of the reviewers probably enjoyed it more than regular people because they "had to finish it". I think key to enjoying it is just letting your daughter die and making funny ways to kill zombies to get PP, then restarting to save her properly.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Get a pad?

That's actually a good idea to get a pad, I guess there's no reason to not have one if I want to play games like these.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Having an xbox pad is one of the best things you can do. They're not too expensive and work with pretty much all new games. When you don't need the precision of a mouse or the utility of a keyboard a joypad is awesome.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    That's actually a good idea to get a pad, I guess there's no reason to not have one if I want to play games like these.
    For racing games and certain kinds of action games I really can't imagine not having one. I don't use mine all that much, really, but when a game's designed for it it's good to have.