Page 571 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621671 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 21072
    Network Hub
    Speaking of Mass Effect 3, I haven't saved characters from Mass Effect 1 or 2. Is there an option to choose what happened in the first two games without actually importing a character?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Except universally modular.
    Yeah, that's a good thing in my opinion. They're only a problem if you miss too much with your sniper rifle or heavy pistol, which adds some nice pressure on you not to waste ammo. I prefer that to the overheating system.

Quote Originally Posted by gganate View Post
    Speaking of Mass Effect 3, I haven't saved characters from Mass Effect 1 or 2. Is there an option to choose what happened in the first two games without actually importing a character?
    There's masseffectsaves.com or somesuch that allows you to search and find a savegame that you want to import. Keep in mind the story is a lot more... tragic if you don't have an imported character.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    And Izalith done. As are all the NPC quests that I care about (so I haven't gone to slaughter the hollowed casters. Maybe later). All that is left is DLC and final boss.

Probably won't be doing a NG+. By the time I do my Demon SOuls run, I doubt I'll be in the right mood before Dark SOuls 2 hits shelves.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Oh men i started cheating in GTA4,i really can't bother driving through half the town only to buy hotdog and some armor.. I feel bad doing this lol.
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

I found heavy reliance on taxis to make GTA 4 a lot more tolerable. Rather than drive all the way across the city, just take a taxi and steal a car when you need one.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Huzzah. Looks like I am definitely starting that re-run of Demon Souls in the next week or so. Gonna be available on the PSN so massive influx of new players AND a pure white world tendency event.
    Wow, where did you see this? I might be able to get some of those white world requirements done at last.

Advice needed:

Just a quick one - I'm about to play Call of Pripyat. I played SOC with the Complete mod, never played it at all without, and it went well apart from accidentally teleporting out of the final level and getting the ending cutscene a little early.

My question is - should I go straight to Complete for CoP as well, or play vanilla? Internet opinion seems to be divided but all the threads about it are quite old. What's the latest consensus? NB I don't really replay games so it's a one-time experience for me. If there are any game breaking bugs that Complete sorts out, then I would probably go with that...

Thanks!

On topic: Not playing anything much. Made the mistake of buying loads of strategy games over Christmas and have hamstrung myself by feeling I should give them a real go before moving on...

Network Hub
    I played CoP without the complete mod, and loved it. It was my first Stalker game. The zone isn't as populated as in the original, which is actually a good thing, because you're free to explore more. CoP is the only Stalker in which I actively hunted artifacts. You don't need the mod to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Wow, where did you see this? I might be able to get some of those white world requirements done at last.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...on-psn-tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    I found heavy reliance on taxis to make GTA 4 a lot more tolerable. Rather than drive all the way across the city, just take a taxi and steal a car when you need one.

How does taxi work,he picks you up and then what,you choose on map where he need to put you off ?

But still men,real criminals doesn't use taxi..My method goes like this,equiped with shottie i step infront of the vehicle,fire two times in to the driver,pull him out and drive away lol. Allot of the time car catch fire so my plan fail..
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    How does taxi work,he picks you up and then what,you choose on map where he need to put you off ?

But still men,real criminals doesn't use taxi..My method goes like this,equiped with shottie i step infront of the vehicle,fire two times in to the driver,pull him out and drive away lol. Allot of the time car catch fire so my plan fail..
    Hold button to hail taxi. Select on map where you want to go. Press button for a quick trip. Cost nominal.

Also, I think you're confusing criminals with psychopaths.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Oh excuse me for playing GTA violently..

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Oh excuse me for playing GTA violently..
    That's not what he said, though.

Obscure Node
    gganate - thanks!

gundato - thanks!

Much appreciated folks, looks like it's Demon's Souls and Call Of Pripyat for me over the next two weeks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    If you want a UK based person to co-op Demon Souls with...I'm here.

Please. I can't take any more dying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Completed Gemini Rue. Solid, if not spectacular, in both narrative and puzzles but definitely enjoyed it.

On to something different now, think I'll go for Trine 2, which if it's anything like the 1st game will be rather charming. Then it'll be onto something a bit more action orientated perhaps Dead Space or Bioshock (still haven't got passed the first 3 hours or so without getting distracted by something else) or something like that.

Wow. Apparently the second boss of the DLC is the easiest boss in the entire series. And that includes Asylum Demon and Vanguard...

That was just... so anti-climactic and unsatisfying. WOW.

Of course, the are aleading UP to said boss is as hellish as it gets without drops to my death, so I'll allow it :p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Playing FarCry 3. Stealthing my way through an enemy outpost. Need to lure a guard away from his post. Aim a rock past the guard. Hit back of guards head. Guard not impressed. Queue Yakety Sax montage.

It's just been one of those days.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    Completed Gemini Rue. Solid, if not spectacular, in both narrative and puzzles but definitely enjoyed it.

Mmmmhm.

Arrived at last area of the Dark Souls DLC (I think), taking a break before moving on.

So far, outside of the first boss (who was more of a wake up call than anything) and the dicks that are Stone Giants, the DLC has been really easy. No special attack patterns, minimal ambushes, and non-dickish areas. So I fully expect to die a few hundred times on the last boss. Otherwise, I will be disappointed.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    If you want a UK based person to co-op Demon Souls with...I'm here.

Please. I can't take any more dying.
    Unfortunately I spent a about a year trying to get Pure Bladestone, so my char is level 189 or something like that! And still pretty useless.