Page 573 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 734735235635715725735745755836236731073 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,460 of 24744
    Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Demon's souls PSN? Oh yes please. I need help with the bloody final boss on my sorcerer run.
    Tailor-made for Poison Cloud, no?

Played a little Miasmata. Love the concept, but the principles behind mapping continue to elude me, and the stumbing around is really not much fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    30 flights of loving. Love the aesthetic stylings of Blendo games, but I'm hard pressed to really call this one a game. It's a narrative puzzle in the same sense as Dear Esther was. The problem is that the entire experience can be experienced entirely via a youtube and the experience is essentially the same because there's no feedback loop within the the game space itself. With a puzzle game like Monkey Island, it's always a case that there's only one way in which to advance the game, but the feedback loop of trial and error when it comes to which item will work to move things forward is key to the experience.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Installed GTA 4 NEMESIS mod which gives you "Teletenetic powers" and now i cna't use it because my game is 1.010 version,mod run only for 1.70 or something..Fuck this shit -.-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Installed GTA 4 NEMESIS mod which gives you "Teletenetic powers" and now i cna't use it because my game is 1.010 version,mod run only for 1.70 or something..Fuck this shit -.-
    So... patch it? It's an unusually good idea for GTA 4. Or is 1.70 the Episodes or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    So... patch it? It's an unusually good idea for GTA 4. Or is 1.70 the Episodes or something?

I wrote it wrong,i have the latest patch which is 1.10 or something,you need 1.07 for this mod.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I think you need 1.07 for pretty much any GTA4 mod. Seems to be the only "moddable" version of the game. I certainly remember iCEnhancer requiring 1.07.

To bad because with this mod game would play like Akira anime haha,or that newer UK movie in which three friends get superpowers and at the end the blond one go nuts.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    I think you need 1.07 for pretty much any GTA4 mod. Seems to be the only "moddable" version of the game. I certainly remember iCEnhancer requiring 1.07.
    Does that mean that the Steam version is unmoddable?

Played through the first two episodes of The Walking Dead. Emotionally quite the ride were it not for a Soylent Green quote and the achievement named Too Much Salt Will Kill You. I burst out laughing both times.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    1.04 for the majority actually, with 1.07 the most up to date. iCe work with any patch from 1.3 up. Most modding occured when it was in 1.04 and didn't keep up with the patches.

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    1.04 for the majority actually, with 1.07 the most up to date. iCe work with any patch from 1.3 up. Most modding occured when it was in 1.04 and didn't keep up with the patches.

I had major problems with game before i updated to at least 1.07. Before that game wouldn't start,Social Club gave me allot of problemns as well..Jesus.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadayi View Post
    30 flights of loving. Love the aesthetic stylings of Blendo games, but I'm hard pressed to really call this one a game. It's a narrative puzzle in the same sense as Dear Esther was. The problem is that the entire experience can be experienced entirely via a youtube and the experience is essentially the same because there's no feedback loop within the the game space itself. With a puzzle game like Monkey Island, it's always a case that there's only one way in which to advance the game, but the feedback loop of trial and error when it comes to which item will work to move things forward is key to the experience.
    I only played the first episode and was quite confused, the skipping of scenes made me think I did something wrong or the game glitched out. I also didn't quite get what message or story they were trying to tell.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I had major problems with game before i updated to at least 1.07. Before that game wouldn't start,Social Club gave me allot of problemns as well..Jesus.
    I was the opposite, had to scale down to 1.04 sort out my issues

The Journey Down now done, I started Ice Pick Lodge's The Void. Then it crashed. And when I told Windows not to bother sending an error report, it turns out it didn't crash at all. That was weird. Fortunate, but weird.

How many stages are there in the Last Stand for DOW II? I can get up to 16, when we face copies of each other, and then we get smashed very quickly

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    How many stages are there in the Last Stand for DOW II? I can get up to 16, when we face copies of each other, and then we get smashed very quickly
    I believe it never ends.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    There's 20 waves in total. I won't say what the last one is, but sufficed to say from the doppelgangers onwards, it goes from being really hard to how is this even possible?! It can be done though. I've done it twice, maybe three times.