Page 579 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 794795295695775785795805815896296791079 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,580 of 22642
    Started Farcry 3 a couple of days ago, and so far I am having fun running, gunning and skinning animals around the island. It takes all the open world tropes in existence and masterfully weaving them into a (visually) spectacular game.

I hope I won't get bored with it too fast (it happens a lot lately).

So my playlist these days consist of:

Farcry 3 (As mentioned above).
    Serious Sam 3 - Fun for short periods of time.
    Grey matter - Every 2 or 3 days I play about an hour of it (Like a TV show or a book). I find it more fun this way - The story is not bad, but there isn't a lot of tension in it, which is fine by me.

Gave up on: Kingdoms of Amalur - Nothing wrong with it, but also nothing to make me want to spend more time on it. The fighting is quite good, but the interludes between the fighting bits are too long and boring (pace is the trick).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Snip
    44 wisdom? How?

and yeah. that's overkill.

try to play without powers and without lightsaber. that's a challenge

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I removed Realistic Ballistic Damage in my GTA4,now to kill someone you need to shot him three times in head,it sucks :| Still cops can kill you pretty fast.. But its still easy to play.. When is Rockstar going to make challenging game again..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I removed Realistic Ballistic Damage in my GTA4,now to kill someone you need to shot him three times in head,it sucks :| Still cops can kill you pretty fast.. But its still easy to play.. When is Rockstar going to make challenging game again..
    They haven't made one since GTA1/2 so why should they make one now?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Hardcore mode in RDR is pretty hard, and Max Payne 3 certainly isn't easy.

What gun are you using? Because I've never had a problem with enemies going down to a headshot.
    steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Hardcore mode in RDR is pretty hard, and Max Payne 3 certainly isn't easy.

What gun are you using? Because I've never had a problem with enemies going down to a headshot.

Right now i don't won't to buy ak because in 2 mission i'll get acess to M16/M4 in that BANK HEIST mission with irish brothers. So i'm using now glock,better shotgun and UZI.

Newly launched starcraft 2 heart of the swarm. Its really awesome.:)

I have a question,how's the first expansion pack for GTA4,with bike gangs and stuff,is it worth playing ?

Need to admit i prefer to drive motorbikes,the one with best handling would be chopper so seing they made whole expansion pack around these bikes..Whatcha think ?!

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queequeg View Post
    I tried to play The Secret World since I picked it up cheap over the holidays after reading the rave reviews. I've never played an MMO before, so not sure if there is tribal knowledge I'm just not aware of, but pretty sure I'm doing it wrong. Controls were unintuitive and I'm just hitting number keys and flailing about during combat.
    These videos may help you out:

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=65413

You're right in that MMO controls become a sort of tribal knowledge if you've ever played previous ones before.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I have a question,how's the first expansion pack for GTA4,with bike gangs and stuff,is it worth playing ?

I quite liked it. Shooting sawed-off shotguns while riding a bike was cool. The history wasn't half bad. And the cheesy races with baseball bats where a good deal of fun, and also reminded me of an old game I don't recall how was called.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post

I quite liked it. Shooting sawed-off shotguns while riding a bike was cool. The history wasn't half bad. And the cheesy races with baseball bats where a good deal of fun, and also reminded me of an old game I don't recall how was called.
    Probably Road Rash?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Probably Road Rash?
    Great. Now I'm not gonna get Soundgarden outta my head all day.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Great. Now I'm not gonna get Soundgarden outta my head all day.

"I'm gonna break my rusty caaaaaaaage.... and run"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Stop resisting authority, pull over to the side of the road and wait for your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Probably Road Rash?
    That'd be the one.

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    44 wisdom? How?

and yeah. that's overkill.

try to play without powers and without lightsaber. that's a challenge
    KotoR 2 is ridiculously generous with stat increases. Wisdom in particular can be raised in quite a few conversations. Not to mention all the powerful equipment that is either found or crafted.

And clearly, the only way to play the game is going unarmed. Punch the Dark Side in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    I'm pretty sure the game didn't have any achievements when I played through in early December, so I'd guess it's indeed new stuff.
    Could be a good reason to wait some time before I play it again.

Next in the pipeline from the summer sale is The Longest Journey. (To The Moon was a backlog-neutral reward I gave myself for completing BG&E) If that isn't a slow start I don't know what is... I've spent the best part of 2 hours going through conversation trees with characters I don't know and don't care about (yet?), the game is acting like I should know and care about them while knowing all along that in truth I do not. In short it looks like a half-assed job of an in medias res start. This is leaving me cold and I'm just doing my adventure game player's job of depleting options and hunting pixels.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Finished The Walking Dead, now I'm sad and need a super happy fun game to cheer me up. Possibly Dark Souls.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Finished the Mass Effect series earlier this week. If only we could mash the best parts of all three together into one game!

Tinkering somewhat with my towns in Anno 2070 and 1404 as well, and playing through the oddly amusing tower defense game Beware Planet Earth! before getting into another big title.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eRa View Post
    Finished The Walking Dead, now I'm sad and need a super happy fun game to cheer me up. Possibly Dark Souls.
    What could go wrong?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/