Page 6 of 1239 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Red Faction: Guerrilla, just bought it for the cheap on Steam. I'm having a splendid time twatting things with a big hammer. And in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethjonny View Post
    I like it...but now I wish I had gotten it on PC. Don't shoot me.
    It will go on sale for about 75% off sometime in the future ... I am waiting for this at least
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

I'm playing Terraria. Metroidvania with a slight Minecraft feel, I love it :)

Really gotten back into TF2 recently and it's certainly been a ton of fun. If I'm feeling like something else I'll probably be playing Frozen Synapse or SC2.

Don't laugh but... I'm still playing COH :D
    Well and Fable2 on xbox. Yeah, I need to get some new games!
    if you like manga, RPG and dating sims, check my indie computer games

Obscure Node
    I've been playing Red Orchestra and Bad Company 2 in the vain hope that it makes both Red Orchestra 2 and Battlefield 3 come out faster.

Picked up Far Cry 2 in the Steam sale.

It's alright, but if I wanted to spend my time driving over potholes I'd just go to my local Asda.

I'm currently alternating between Darksiders and The Witcher (1). Darksiders I got a little while back for free with a processor upgrade, but just fired it up due to the recent press of the sequel. Pretty straight God of War ripoff, but still fun.

The Witcher, well, I'm not really getting into. I'm only in Chapter 2 so far, but it seems very much like "Go to box A and nowhere else. Complete quests in Box A. Go to Box B and nowhere else. Complete quests in Box B." Kind of like Arcania. I hope it opens up geographically later on.

Quote Originally Posted by winterwolves View Post
    Don't laugh but... I'm still playing COH :D
    The new patch is a pretty good reason. Still haven't played all the new maps yet. I hope Relic makes a sequel, or at least something in the vein of CoH that doesn't involve Orcs.

Yes new patch rule. I wouldn't mind a sequel set in more modern times (ie 1950-1970 weaponry). Some interesting scenarios like Vietnam, etc :)
    if you like manga, RPG and dating sims, check my indie computer games

Activated Node
    Fitted a new PSU into my PC last night however the heatsink didn't survive the removal/refit. When its back up and running I'll be playing lots of Section 8, Terraria and Frozen Synapse.

Installed Anno 1404 the other day. Lovely game. A shame it's taken me so long to finally get round to playing it really.

Lesser Hivemind Node TillEulenspiegel's Avatar
    Dwarf Fortress. I've always loved the concept, but it's taken me this many years to find the time to watch a few tutorial videos and get over the awful interface.

And it's...good. Not wonderful. Very incomplete and not really the direction I would've taken in making this kind of simulated world game (too much micromanagement), but compelling and unique nonetheless. Needs more competition.

I'm alternating between Minecraft and Project Zomboid. PZ is pretty ace.

I was up until 2am in the morning last night fighting Letho in the witcher 2 :( I have heard complaints about this boss and its all justified, the guy basically cheats and its frustrating as hell, especially as the game has been fine for the difficulty so far. I eventually beat him without putting the difficulty down though, just use aard at the start of the fight and spam bombs and knives at him, he went down after less than a minute :\

Warband. After playing an hour or so of Fire and Sword I couldn't take getting shot in the face anymore and started a new Warband game.

Bioshock in the dark with the sound up (steam sale, yay!), TF2 for fun fun fun, Pathologic for when I get the burning desire to not have a fucking clue what it is I'm doing. After those, start through more of my "better buy it now since it's on sale collection"

At my friend's house, just brought over his copy of GTA IV for the 360 I borrowed 4 years ago and he's running around killing people. Even just watching it's really fun, I'd forgotten how polished this game was. For being a console game and 4 years old, it looks great.

Baldur's Gate. Had to bought a new mousepad in order to not lose the hand...
    If you like prog rock, then you're with me. If you dont, you are against.

BC2, Arma 2 CO, Shogun 2, Simcity 3000 & 4, R6V2, Trainz 12

edit: How could I forget! GTAIV:EFLC