Page 602 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 23245
    Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    d20 shades of grey
    For this pun I award you a small prize.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Just downloaded and played the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo on my PS3.

WOOO!! YEAH!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

Pre-ordered :P

Anyone with a PS3 or XBOX: If you don't want to be out 60 bucks, don't download the demo.

In PC news, gonna go give Strike Suit Zero a shot. Got it cheap from GMG and regardless of what reviews are saying, the gameplay previews I saw looked entertaining enough. Nothing amazing, but a nice diversion in a genre that is mostly dead.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Just downloaded and played the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo on my PS3.

WOOO!! YEAH!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

Pre-ordered :P

Anyone with a PS3 or XBOX: If you don't want to be out 60 bucks, don't download the demo.

In PC news, gonna go give Strike Suit Zero a shot. Got it cheap from GMG and regardless of what reviews are saying, the gameplay previews I saw looked entertaining enough. Nothing amazing, but a nice diversion in a genre that is mostly dead.
    I'll check out the demo tomorrow just to see how it plays since I know nothing about the story of the Metal Gear series or what's going on.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    I'll check out the demo tomorrow just to see how it plays since I know nothing about the story of the Metal Gear series or what's going on.
    It's a Platinum Games creation. You don't really need to know crap, just that you'll be doing suplex to 10-stories-tall-robots-of-doom-and-destruction because why the F not.

Played the training mission of SS0.

I used my 360 gamepad because I was concerned it would be built for one of those (due to the mech/weapons platformy aspect). So the controls felt a bit loose/wonky to me. But I definitely had fun.

Not huge on the "You can do one burst, then your batteries are empty", but that was even true of the first ship in Freespace as well, so I am cool with it for now.

Haven't gotten to transform yet, but I think I'll try switching to my joystick before proceeding.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Playing through Darksiders and it's become a bit of a slog. I've reached The Black Throne so I assume I'm nearing the end but I'm having to go through bit by bit as I consult a walkthrough. Never was any good at puzzle solving in games but some of these are ridiculously cryptic.

Preliminary testing of Strike SUit Zero suggests it is crap with joysticks. BY that, I mean that it doesn't like that my joystick has a throttle and that makes accessing menus hellish (as I need to perfectly center the throttle to access anything). Haven't tried in combat yet.

I'm gonna wait for a patch.

Although, now that I have my joystick plugged in again, maybe this is a good opportunity to give Miner Wars a proper shot.

Or I'll just reinstall Freespace again :p

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    DoD: Source is in that odd spot where it's still popular enough to have populated servers, but at the same time not popular enough to be widely talked about. I think part of the problem is that a lot of the features which made it stand out have since been done better by other multiplayer shooters.
    Meh, it doesn't have hats and it's not Counterstrike. Those are good reasons for me to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
    Playing through Darksiders and it's become a bit of a slog. I've reached The Black Throne so I assume I'm nearing the end but I'm having to go through bit by bit as I consult a walkthrough. Never was any good at puzzle solving in games but some of these are ridiculously cryptic.
    The persons responsible for the black throne should burn in hell.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    XCOM: EU in single, still feeling my way along. Am I right that I shouldn't be researching constantly?
    I think you should be researching constantly, even if you can't afford to field what you research. For instance, it would probably be beneficial if you were able to skip over lasers entirely and go straight from ballistic to plasma, and you're only going to get there with lots of research (see also: stunning aliens and getting the plasma weaponry that way).
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post
    The persons responsible for the black throne should burn in hell.
    Ah good. Not just me being thick then!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    It's a Platinum Games creation. You don't really need to know crap, just that you'll be doing suplex to 10-stories-tall-robots-of-doom-and-destruction because why the F not.
    Played it a bit until the two robots and dudes with rocket launches in front of the refinery and called it quits because I kept dying, the camera didn't really made it easier.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
    Ah good. Not just me being thick then!
    I quit at that point as well.I got bored.

Okay, somehow the Elerium research didn't come up in my list of research options. If this goes on, I can't research Titan Armor which I most definately need for my new Colonels I'm saving for the base assault. Do I have to research something else first? The alien power source maybe?
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Downloading beta for Heroes and Generals,its mix of fps and rts as far i know and its going to be free when it comes out.

Went through tutorial,game looks good,but nothing special of course. There is no lean and prone so i don't know,its major turnoff for me,need to try playing with humans to decide if its worth my time. Nope,its not worth.

Installing BF2 COMPLETE and its pain in ass,everything takes so much fucking time,i just wanna instal the game and play PROJECT REALITY,buuut no let me patch it first,then install addon then ..FFFUUUUUFUFFUFUFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 24-01-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Just finished Spec Ops: The Line.

I'm a monster.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Just finished Spec Ops: The Line.

I'm a monster.
    Yeah well, but we all knew that already.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Yeah well, but we all knew that already.
    A sexy, sexy monster.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Banned
    Now that's new.

Still playing Dragon Age 2. Played as a warrior until the end of chapter one, but it was boring so rerolled mage. Now running around with 3 mages and my trusty friend Varric, no tank. It's good that our dps is good enough to destroy everything before one of us dies. I'm actually enjoying the combat much more like this and I don't think the game is as bad as I previously thought.

Or maybe the patches helped with that, I don't know. It's still not very good, but it's good. Oh and the high resolution texture patch is nice. I wish they could have spent more time making new indoor and wilderness areas or putting a bit more thought to the story ( then again, there apparently is a lore justification for why almost everyone is a blood mage in Kirkwall ). What they've tried to do is nice, even though they have failed to deliver on it. Maybe they'll learn.