Page 632 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1325325826226306316326336346426827321132 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 24090
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Need to admit i never tried Amnesia,but i played Penumbra games and they are the scariers stuff ever made. And i'm coming from Silent Hill,Alone in Dark and similar games..Nothing came close to Penumbra!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Also does the player in Kotor will be mention in Sith Lord? I played Sith Lord years before, I remember Bastilla and Revan, Im not sure about the player.
    Yes.

To say anymore is massive spoilers, though.
    steam: sketch

Ahh, Thats the only confirmation that I need. Thanks!
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Is Manaan is as long as Taris? I dont think I can muster enough enthusiasm to finish the game if thats the case given that Im only playing Kotor in preparation to Sith Lord.
    It's shorter and the only area that's really annoying is the final dungeon. Manaan has some of the worst parts of the game, but it also has my favourite sidequest. And the actual main quest is great on a Dark Side run because you get to screw over everybody and laugh to their faces about it.

After that, you left the worst behind you. Tatooine lets you pick up your final (and one of the best) companions and once you have all the star maps the storyline is constantly moving you forward. The only annoying area left is the final dungeon, as it's a big step up in terms of difficulty and punishes you quite severely for creating a subpar build.

Also, if you go all dark side on Manatee they kickban you forever and you can't do any sidequests there anymore after that. That screwed me out of that bounty hunter sidequest last time.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    I was playing Darksiders, but I got thorougly bored about halfway through. Replaying Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow right now.
    I'm thinking about doing a complete Splinter Cell game run, as I don't even think i've completed any of them. If I remember you can't even pick up and move bodies in the first two?

Obscure Node
    Currently playing airstrike game...LOL, because I can't use my age of empire II on my win 7, does anyone have any suggestion to make this game can be played well on win 7? I also tried to installed on virtual PC with win xp, but the graphic doesnt support, I miss this game a lot...:D

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'm thinking about doing a complete Splinter Cell game run, as I don't even think i've completed any of them. If I remember you can't even pick up and move bodies in the first two?

You can do that in all splinter cell games,expect Conviction haha :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    You can do that in all splinter cell games,expect Conviction haha :D
    Looks like black light will add it back in too.

To be fair in conviction allowed you to drag hostages about and dump them.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

After beating both Alan Wake and the spinoff American Nightmare, I started up Ys: The Oath in Felghana. The basic gameplay is good fun, the soundtrack is incredible but it seems the bossfights are dragged straight from the deepest pits of hell. Oh well. This might take a while.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

But Black Light looks like Conviction,and i won't believe them this one is going to be like first three games because it feels forced on. They are so desperately trying to catter to older fanbase its pathetic to watch all those videos OH LOOK SAM CAN SNEAK NOW :|

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    But Black Light looks like Conviction,and i won't believe them this one is going to be like first three games because it feels forced on. They are so desperately trying to catter to older fanbase its pathetic to watch all those videos OH LOOK SAM CAN SNEAK NOW :|
    Thought you might like this old school documentary!

Also i forgot,there is no Michael Ironside anymore,because he is apperantly to old ? What the fuck,Sam Fisher is not Sam without his iconig voice!

ps. Thanks for video.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Thought you might like this old school documentary!
    I love how they don't even show footage of the good "original Metal Gear" for MSX. That's the NES version that features some of the strangest design choices in game history.

Still - Excellent nostalgic video. Cheered me up.

Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Autohotkey stuff
    Thanks, but already sorted out a workaround for my prob. Downloaded Autohotkey anyway, as that's the sort of thing that always comes in handy :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronSky View Post
    I love how they don't even show footage of the good "original Metal Gear" for MSX. That's the NES version that features some of the strangest design choices in game history.

Makes sense. The video seems to be from a western perspective and the MSX basically was possible in Japan and Russia (and a few other places).
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronSky View Post
    Watch the rest! Great series.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Started Sim City 4.

Spent 3 hours building up a city and finally got it in minor profit. Game then crashed when I placed a second hospital down.

God I hope it has autosave.

Quick question, does anyone know how I attrach HT industries? I've everything educational wise bar the big university and I lowered the tax amount on HT to 4% as an incentive and no bites.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    God I hope it has autosave.
    Nnnnnnnnope!

Also, education takes time. Just wait a few years. The demand will start picking up. (Also, don't forget roads elsewhere)
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Damn, oh well, time to start over so. One other thing about the roads to elsewhere, suppose I have no other cities or towns on the map, do I still get offers from computer controlled ones? I would hope so anyway.