Page 647 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1475475976376456466476486496576977471147 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,940 of 24102
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Add me if you guys want another. I'm currently fluctuating around 1700 so should be able to help and I play an excellent support.

However I'm limited to EU only atm. Name ingame is same as here. If there's a decent carry player among you I'm sure we can carry your 1400 friends to 1600 eventually.

I'll keep you in mind, if one of our 1400 guys don't show up and you are on, we can probably win some games. I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's night by forcing the less skilled of us on him:D

Otherwise, playing a bit of MWO. I still don't know if I like it enough to spend cash on it, because when I start spending on f2p ... I kinda go overboard. Must have dropped over 100$ on PS2 that I don't play anymore and about 70$ on Tribes ( which was worth it, I love that game, too bad you have to be on top of your game constantly to win and that means playing very often ) and even about 50$ on Blacklight Retribution which was fun but I sucked at it anyway and then they ate my 10$ and didn't give me any in game currency for it and I stopped bothering with their customer support.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    I ve only been playing as a MAA so far (30 odd hours). Their stamina has been significantly cut, so they run out of stamina quite quickly. Also MMA weapons don't have a big range so you can try and keep them at bay with something long.
    I seem to have noticed the stamina nerf but the thing is if you whiff a swing you're fucked. Which means constantly comboing and feinting out of the second one. It's still largely impossible to do anything with a slow weapon.

For facehugging (I get it from archers) the only defence I found was kicking them back and attacking them.
    How on earth do you have enough time to kick? It's really slow to execute.

Slashes should be blockable though.
    Not when they're up in your face. It's not the fact that the attacks are too fast. In fact, attacks are generally really frickin' slow in Chivalry but that just makes it 100x more frustrating. You see it coming from the side, you block it, and it hits, and it happens 3 times in a row and then you're dead. Devastatingly rage inducing. But this can't be right. Either the hit animation is not representative of the actual contact point or the game calculates the angles of attack wrong at close range.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    I seem to have noticed the stamina nerf but the thing is if you whiff a swing you're fucked. Which means constantly comboing and feinting out of the second one. It's still largely impossible to do anything with a slow weapon.

How on earth do you have enough time to kick? It's really slow to execute.

Not when they're up in your face. It's not the fact that the attacks are too fast. In fact, attacks are generally really frickin' slow in Chivalry but that just makes it 100x more frustrating. You see it coming from the side, you block it, and it hits, and it happens 3 times in a row and then you're dead. Devastatingly rage inducing. But this can't be right. Either the hit animation is not representative of the actual contact point or the game calculates the angles of attack wrong at close range.
    Regarding kicking, you have to initiate it before they close in, try and time it as they re coming in. If I see an archer coming my way, I know that they will try and get in my face and then spam LMB. Or try and get that kick in if they happen to take a break from spamming.

For MMAs why don't you try a feint and then a real hit? Or feint-kick or something? Or try and use the environment so there is only one direction from which to attack you.

I understand what you mean about the unblockable attacks. I don't think it happens to you only. There's many times I thought I blocked only to end up dead. Haven't found a solution yet. I enjoy this game but sometimes it makes me rage so hard!

So, started playing XCOM: EU yesterday nigth, on Classic Ironman. It's GREAT. Don't think I'll manage to beat the game on my first try, but, well, that's part of the fun. ^^

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    So, started playing XCOM: EU yesterday nigth, on Classic Ironman. It's GREAT. Don't think I'll manage to beat the game on my first try, but, well, that's part of the fun. ^^
    I enjoy the new XCOM, but I honestly can't imagine playing it on ironman. Between the UI twitchiness and the outright bugs, it's less about "facing the consequences of your actions" and more about waiting for the game to screw you over.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Finished Far Cry 2. The game actually gets enjoyable at the end when you start gunning down all the faction heads. Wish you could have done it the entire game.

Tried DX:HR with a controller. Remembered that I can't control shooters with a controller. Ragequit.

Recently I have become addicted to the F2P browser game Heroes of the Realm. I dont usually like Card Collection or Simulartion games, but this game adds a great blend of real-time strategy and RPG elements into the mix making it ridiculously fun. Not to mention it has a great community and a well designed F2P model that eliminates almost any chance of Pay to Win. Thus, I suggest giving it a try if you havent already. www.heroesoftherealm.com

Cheers!

Inspired by the recent kickstarter success, I finally started playing The Longest Journey. The writing is great, the graphics are ugly and enforced anti-aliasing does weird things. I've only made it to chapter two so I can't say too much, really, the puzzles seem alri-

What.
    The.
    Duck.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Dabbling in Path of Exile again. Got a summoner witch to level 20, but I wasn't feeling very happy with her. Tried a marauder, then I remembered why I don't like melee combat in ARPGS... so I decided to try a ranger, and oh my, it is so much fun. Much more involved than the witch, turning monsters into pincushions feels much better than hitting them with sharp sticks. Leveling her much more quickly than I thought I would.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Finally a reached a "fuck you, game" moment in SS2: enemies that fire after they're dead. Fuck you, game.

It seems that the humans in the world I generated have been into this devil-worshipping business. They had this demon diplomat named Ost and I just let... him... in...

...Okay
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Started xcom: enemy unknown yesterday and played it for a few hours. I started on classic even though I don't have much experience with these types of games, and right after the tutorial it was already kicking my ass. I think I'll keep going until humanity is doomed, then I'll try again on normal :P.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    I enjoy the new XCOM, but I honestly can't imagine playing it on ironman. Between the UI twitchiness and the outright bugs, it's less about "facing the consequences of your actions" and more about waiting for the game to screw you over.
    Yeah, controls where a bit annoying when I tried the demo with the cursor, but it works great with a 360 controler. Shouldn't be that way, though. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    Yeah, controls where a bit annoying when I tried the demo with the cursor, but it works great with a 360 controler. Shouldn't be that way, though. :-/
    THat's how I played the game too... I started with a keyboard but quickly changed for my controler...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Darksiders.

I feel like such a scumbag for not buying this game when it originally came out because I'm loving it so far. The controls are pretty good with a K+M set up, it's much easier to chain combos together. The combat is fun, the world design is great and the voice acting is brilliant.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Was at Girlfriend's place yesterday and i found out that she have few COD titles installed and love to play them,so she suggested me COD:Black Ops,gonna play it today later xD

Psh. Sellout.

I've played some Gateways up until the point where I have to travel through time with multiple echoes, which I quickly gave up on, and then dived into the Witcher 1 with all those mods I never knew about.