Page 648 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 1485485986386466476486496506586987481148 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 23789
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Was at Girlfriend's place yesterday and i found out that she have few COD titles installed and love to play them,so she suggested me COD:Black Ops,gonna play it today later xD

Psh. Sellout.

I've played some Gateways up until the point where I have to travel through time with multiple echoes, which I quickly gave up on, and then dived into the Witcher 1 with all those mods I never knew about.

Network Hub
    Decided to give Hitman: Blood Money a try; only did the first level, which is decent enough I guess, but I've heard that it gets much more interesting after that so I'm excited to see where it goes.

Yeah first level is tutorial,so after that game really open up and you'll have allot more freedom how to tackle your objectives. Best Hitman game for sure.

Otherwise making a video for pes13 i recorded,will post it up here later and some opinion would be nice :D

Edit. Videos are all black in windows movie maker,god damn it,i used fraps and i have footage for about 2 minutes and half,now all videos are black in movie maker :|
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 23-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Been trying to get Warhammer 40 000: Chaos Gate going after finally moving to a PC laptop from 6 years with an iMac (that was bought specifically to record WoW videos with no UI).

Unfortunately the patches won't install and it plays very spastically on Windows 8 in 7 comp mode. Meh.

Blood Bowl single player, I don't have the stomach for random internet people.

DOTA2 for all of 20 seconds. TB made it look fun, but I can't stand the "gamey" elements of floating health bars and arena competition. Meh.

Jagged Alliance demo. Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. X-Com. Xenonauts. XCOMEU reboot is on my bed from Xmas.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    Blood Bowl single player, I don't have the stomach for random internet people.
    Join the rps massive on the forums, we'll be gentle.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Join the rps massive on the forums, we'll be gentle.
    There's no being gentle in BLOOD BOWL. I've played a bit of it but I'd be too scared of playing online. I'd get destroyed.

What do you think,is it at least decent ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    There's no being gentle in BLOOD BOWL. I've played a bit of it but I'd be too scared of playing online. I'd get destroyed.
    I could promise to not foul with 7 assists... But I hate lying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    DOTA2 for all of 20 seconds. TB made it look fun, but I can't stand the "gamey" elements of floating health bars and arena competition. Meh.
    That's because it IS fun.

However, if you can't stomach random internet people, then you'd just run into that problem, because even if you do a 5stack (all 5 members on the team know each other), you're still going to be paired against a bunch of randoms who will call you, your mother and every deceased member of your family names.

However, the game is fun. VERY fun. It's just the learning curve is worse than looking up at the feet of Mt. Everest and noticing that the mountain is enlarging itself in front of you while flippin' the bird in your general direction.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I suspect there's been a bit of an influx of newbies lately, so now might be a good time to try it out before they're all driven screaming from the game until only a few sad obsessive die-hards remain.

At least, that's the impression I get from most multiplayer strategy games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Daftpunk, I love your youtube name.
    steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Daftpunk, I love your youtube name.

So does that mean you also like my video ? :$

Played the first couple of levels of Rayman: Oranges. I'm crap at platformers, and I can tell I'm not doing particularly well here already, but the animations are sufficiently well done and cartoonish that the humour is still there even when I'm pounding my fist at my own stupidity.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    all driven screaming from the game until only a few sad obsessive die-hards remain.
    Eff you drake!

Just EFF.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Finished Crysis 3. Way too short, but it was enjoyable. Kind of pissed that nobody really cared about Alcatraz and it got a bit over the top, but the gameplay was solid. The jungles and emphasis on flanking from 1 with the useful suit, great combat, enjoyable aliens, and varied arenas of 2.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well, naturally, but I always found that part of the fun. By gentle I imagine Helio means they'll be friendly and sympathetic as your team is ripped limb from limb. Playing Blood Bowl with good folk is a blast, winning or losing.

I found Legendary on my Steam account. Possibly something I got from some bundle at some point? May as well give it a try because, you know, how bad can it b... OH GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    So does that mean you also like my video ? :$
    It was alright. Knowing that you were born in 91 explains a bit about your posts though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    It was alright. Knowing that you were born in 91 explains a bit about your posts though.
    I don't see the correlation. I may be biased, though.