Page 655 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665705755 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,100 of 20987
    Well! I killed Ka-ee-zar again. Man, I forgot how annoying those bastards with their Ballistic Fists. I brought Boone and ED-E along to join in the for the fun. Boone's still no fun to talk to...
    Art blog here.

Stuffed with pokemon doodles. And arse. Enter at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    Came out today, Tuesday.
    Congratulations!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Without any kind of multiplayer end game to motivate me I'm done trying to learn prowess in Batman: Accidentally Cat, my god some of the voice work in the DLC is bad(particularly Batman himself) . And I completed the first DLC to Quantum Conundrum
    : The Desmond Debacle
    , it lacked any voice talent but while cruel in its presentation the puzzles were all elegantly solvable. The same could not be said for the start of the second dlc. Maybe I'll play it anyway, but not yet.

I need to pick a game to get into.

No voice work
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by arathain View Post
    I actually finished a game! Portal 2. Go me. You can all stop avoiding spoilers now, since I think I'm the last person to complete.
    No you're not, haven't played Portal 2 yet (I know, I know, shame on me).

Obscure Node
    Currently i not playing any game. Because i am busy in work.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L_No View Post
    No you're not, haven't played Portal 2 yet.

Don't come back until you need to find a partner for the coop.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Playing Brutal Legend,looks fine,story is fine but the gameplay is medicore,don't know if i'll keep up playing.
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    No you're not, haven't played Portal 2 yet (I know, I know, shame on me).
    Have both, played neither yet

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Have both, played neither yet

Played Portal 1 only once, on my younger brother's pc.

Can we start a club/group now? (Haven't touch my portal 2 yet)
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Pixeljunk Eden is kind of a fun exploration-based platformer. I just don't understand why they felt the need to end every level right as you pick up one of the five collectibles. The levels have a set number of seeds you can activate as well, which create new platforms, and remain activated when you go in to get collectibles 2-5.

But then I start a level again after getting the final collectible, so I can activate the few remaining seeds I missed, and I see the entire level has been reset. Why?!? Why didn't it let me do the level in one go in the first place? There's no reason it couldn't inform me mid-game that a new level had been unlocked, and leaderboard-wise you could just as well log the player's score when they pick up each collectible. I guess they didn't think that activating all the seeds was necessary for completing the level, but I would have liked to get them all the first time round regardless.

It's really a minor gripe, though, since the game is quite fun aside from that. Except for the music, I don't like that at all. But I can easily replace that with my own, so it's fine.
    I loved Pixeljunk Eden and hated the Time-limit and level reset. It's almost like they were afraid it didn't have anything forcing the players to do things so they added an arbitrary metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Velko View Post
    Congratulations!
    Yeah, that's quite cool, grats.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Velko View Post
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Yeah, that's quite cool, grats.
    I knew you guys would be understanding.

That's why you're both gonna play wingman when next we go out.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

I started Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. The story's obviously still interesting but (and that's a pretty big but) it neatly exemplifies what was wrong with 00s adventure games: it tries too hard to not be an adventure game. Doesn't really help the inventory puzzles are incredibly simplistic.
    Adventure game combat is one of the worst things in the universe but it's not limited to that, it also brought along its horrific siblings, namely adventure game stealth and lockpicking minigame. Ugh.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Played Portal 1 only once, on my younger brother's pc.
    I've only played a small portion of Singleplayer Portal 2 and only nearly finished the Co-op with my brothers. Never finished the damn game too, so you're not alone.
    Art blog here.

Stuffed with pokemon doodles. And arse. Enter at your own risk.

Tera. Since I bought it on release, apparently I get to play without any penalties whatsoever for free. Which is good, because I always liked the combat but the questing was boring and I couldn't justify paying for it for about 3 hours of gametime each week. That and I was also paying for a WoW sub at the time. Which I've stopped playing after most of my guildmates switched over to a competitive guild that went for 5 raids a week for 4 hours each two months back. I couldn't commit to that because my school, job and social life already suffers because I spend way too much time gaming. I can't go back to raiding hardcore, I know what happens when I do.

Played my first game of Dota2 yesterday, which we won. I've played original Dota for years and then switched over to HoN when that was on beta and kept playing HoN with friends every now and then. For some reason Dota2 seems much slower than HoN and the UI is rather crap and I didn't like the map and creep graphic design. It's just hard to see exactly what's going on. Heroes are done well though. I'm not willing to argue about this, my opinion is my opinion and what I feel about the graphics won't be influenced by people telling me otherwise.

I still prefer HoN, but if my friends want to switch over it's not a huge deal.

I keep playing the same game of Age of Wonders since I heard about the AoW3 announcement, it's on a custom map with about 200 cities I got from AgeofWondersHeaven ( great website ) and it's fun. I miss the empire borders from Civ series ( and to some extent the casting area borders from AoW2, but it's not the same thing ) because it makes the territory ownership well defined. My Highmen took out the Frostlings to the north when my main army chanced upon their ruler while we were exploring ( it's the first time I'm playing on this map ) who was probably relocating to another city. They offered peace but you know how it is, if I allowed them to live we'd have to fight another day and I had a huge numbers advantage. We killed him and now their units are all neutrals ravaging the countryside and being a pain in the butt capping undefended mines and mana nodes.

I can't do much about that other than having a few cheap patrol stacks around there because I'm also engaged in a bitter war with the Orcs to the west. We keep fighting over a small mountain pass that connects our empires. But I've managed to train a few valkyries and send them flying over the mountains to capture and if possible raze their mines and small cities. It is going well.

I left everything I was playing to immerse myself in Brütal Legend.
    I'm loving every bit of it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I left everything I was playing to immerse myself in Brütal Legend.
    I'm loving every bit of it.
    Fantastic choice. How is the PC port of it?

I heard some people having problems (until a patch last night). Fortunately I didn't have any problem beside a little unresponsiveness from the controls.
    some of the interface could've been better accommodated for mouse control but it still feels quite good. It even has a FOV option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Fought any bosses?
    Had my first eye-to-eye chat with the stary flying appendage of Cthulhu yesterday. For all the "Terraria is not Minecraft" discussions, the more I play it, the more I find myself comparing the two. In Terraria everything is easier on account of its being 2D, I'm still getting the "whoa massive cave system" kick but it's never overwhelming the way Minecraft sometimes is, OTOH it makes me miss the sense of immersion and the pretty views.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    I finished The Longest Journey yesterday
    That was fast, how long exactly did it take you?

Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    Nice for a pilot, but nothing on PISS.
    Ok, ok, added to my library. I'm done with Blackwell Deception anyway.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"