Page 712 of 1162 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 23221
    Hey Everyone,
    Right now I am dealing with an exciting online racing based wild game called 4 Wheel Madness at bgames.com/racing-games; it is an amazing game and provides loads of fun and excitement. It is pretty much helpful in relieving your frustration and the concept is about madly driving without bothering about anything that comes in the way. It is one the most exciting game that I have ever come across.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelliVilli View Post
    Hey Everyone,
    Right now I am dealing with an exciting online racing based wild game called 4 Wheel Madness at bgames.com/racing-games; it is an amazing game and provides loads of fun and excitement. It is pretty much helpful in relieving your frustration and the concept is about madly driving without bothering about anything that comes in the way. It is one the most exciting game that I have ever come across.
    If you want to promote a game, there's a section dedicated to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Voon View Post
    The Super Sledge is fucking awesome with a 90 Melee skill. 'Nuff said
    Amen to that !

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Probably burned myself out on Borderlands 2 for the time being. Started Zigfrak (sp?). Definitely has potential, but I will probably have to read the manual before progressing too much further.

Made great progress in Nier. Got back to the start of Part 2 (this time with all the quests from Part 1 completed) then went further. It... got more depressing.

So yeah, I suspect I am just about ready to start the final sequence of my NG as of last night and decided to take a break for a day or so. I see no real way this will have a remotely happy ending based upon the game thus far.

But that is one thing I really like. It is a dark and depressing game, but the characters are still fun to read and very likeable. To put it in the context of books:
    Many other games that are "dark and depressing" tend to take the route of Martin's weaker chapters or that Prince of Thorns writer. It is a crapsack world and it sucks for everyone.
    Nier takes the approach that I much prefer and that is similar to what Brent Weeks did with the Night Angel series. Yes, it is a pretty hellish world, but by focusing on a core cast of very likeable characters who "don't give up" as it were, it manages to remain very readable/playable.

So yeah, very much looking forward to continuing the story of Nier, not so much the inevitable feels.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Probably burned myself out on Borderlands 2 for the time being.
    I thought that last week as I speed-run my way through a 2nd playthrough to unlock UVHM, but just as I've got to the Arid Nexus the difficulty has ramped up and its so much fun again! I've definately got my moneys worth from Borderlands 2.
    On a side note, Speed-running gives little to no XP, i've only gone up half a level (50) from the Fire Hawk quest to the Arid Nexus!

Played a few hours of Avadon again. I've a real love hate relationship with that game, its hours of tedium are shattered by parts that are sheer brilliance. I love the boss battles in the later levels, theirs always a trick to them which is a nice touch. I won't post any spoilers but shits hit the fan at around level 30. I'm also agonising about whether i should tell Miranda what i found out about her in the lower dungeons...
    Last edited by TomxJ; 16-04-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Still on XCOM.
    I managed to research titan armour and plasma weaponry. Problem is I don't have alloys to build everything I need. Fortunately I managed to shot down a supply ship. I'm currently securing the vessel (only the command center is left) but I already lost a very promising rookie (I should be giving them red shirts by now).

Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    I thought that last week as I speed-run my way through a 2nd playthrough to unlock UVHM, but just as I've got to the Arid Nexus the difficulty has ramped up and its so much fun again! I've definately got my moneys worth from Borderlands 2.
    On a side note, Speed-running gives little to no XP, i've only gone up half a level (50) from the Fire Hawk quest to the Arid Nexus!
    Yeah, for me the issue is that I am finishing up the DLC before starting TVH mode (I goofed around with a gunserker a few months back, but I realized I prefer my Soldier/Engineer from my first playthrough). Not sure when I'll reach the point where I can start the DLC so I want to at least do one run of each before starting an NG+.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Yeah, for me the issue is that I am finishing up the DLC before starting TVH mode (I goofed around with a gunserker a few months back, but I realized I prefer my Soldier/Engineer from my first playthrough). Not sure when I'll reach the point where I can start the DLC so I want to at least do one run of each before starting an NG+.
    See i did it the other way around with my main character (Siren:Catacylsm), I made sure i was on my second playthrough before I started the DLC. Now aiming to be in UVHM for the 4th DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by TomxJ View Post
    See i did it the other way around with my main character (Siren:Catacylsm), I made sure i was on my second playthrough before I started the DLC. Now aiming to be in UVHM for the 4th DLC.
    Yeah, I figured it was like BL1 where the DLC scales/assumes you have beaten the game already. Didn't realize I would be 6 or 7 levels ahead of almost everything until partway through. And I just don't know how many more playthroughs I'll be doing, so I want to make sure I at least beat these three DLCs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    I bought the D&D bundle at GOG the other week, and decided to try NWN2. I had only played the original campaign a long time ago, so I thought I'd replay that then see the 3 expansions. It's been relatively decent so far, but I wonder if there are mods that make the game look and feel more modern? Pathfinding is an incredible pain, and I still can't believe there isn't a "select all" button :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Yeah, I figured it was like BL1 where the DLC scales/assumes you have beaten the game already. Didn't realize I would be 6 or 7 levels ahead of almost everything until partway through. And I just don't know how many more playthroughs I'll be doing, so I want to make sure I at least beat these three DLCs.
    Does the BL2 DLC not scale? I'm on my first play, around level 30, and I haven't touched the DLC at all yet. Is it going to be boring and easy if I leave it too long?

Obscure Node
    Fluctuating between Hotline Miami and FTL. Getting pissed off with both of them, think I'm getting too old for this lark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    Does the BL2 DLC not scale? I'm on my first play, around level 30, and I haven't touched the DLC at all yet. Is it going to be boring and easy if I leave it too long?
    I am not sure if it was the intended difficulty or not, but I am at roughly level 35 or so and almost everyone is a lvl 30 or so mook. Fortunately there are a lot of armored enemies that you have to kill by flanking so it is still a challenge, but the boss fights have all been really trivial and funny (even when they shouldn't be).

Also keep in mind: This is my character from launch, so it is possible that the save doesn't scale right until I start TVH due to the many patches in between.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    No, on the first playthrough it most definitely does not scale (nothing does, in fact). Scaling doesn't kick in until, IIRC, you beat the base game in true vault hunter mode.

Beat Nier, got Ending A (the first one). Nowhere near as depressing as I expected, but still chock full of The Feels. Looking forward to Ending B and the like.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Beat Nier, got Ending A (the first one). Nowhere near as depressing as I expected, but still chock full of The Feels. Looking forward to Ending B and the like.
    Please do come back after you experience the other endings. Really interested to see what you'll think about them.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I need to play more Nier. The only thing I've taken away from the game so far is it has a hilarious jumping animation.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    ctrl A will actually do it if I remember correctly.

Network Hub
    Just finished Dragon Age 2. Honestly? I liked it. A lot. I thought that the story and characters were fascinating, far more so than in the first game. Yeah, it was flawed in a lot of really big ways. Combat in this game was much less interesting, the world was really repetitive (though I actually kind of liked the focus on a single city versus an entire world), and some of the new mechanics were just bizarre (why can't I buy any armour for my other party members?), but on the whole? I really enjoyed it. Maybe even more than DA:O.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Everytime when I decide to spent a whole day on Bioshock Infinte some boss or freakin' Handy man shows up that keeps killing every 10 seconds and I get so frustrated I quit afer a couple of deaths.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog