Page 751 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761801851 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 22674
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Grabbed The Walking Dead last week. "Adventures in Babysitting" is about right. Wish Lee would stop tripping on things.

Found out that the source of my problems with unemployment relates to how much rich people are living in the city rather than the jobs themselves. Time to raise taxes
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    My first terror mission and heyo!

I got most of them cleared out (there were 4 more floaters in hiding) with 4 XCOM members left, and then OpenXcom decided to poop the bed. :V
    Attached Images Attached Images
    steam

My keyboard died yesterday in a heinous coffee attack. It was an ambush, he never had a chance. I just wish I could have done something. Shhh, only sleep now.
    While the on-screen keyboard is surprisingly functional it also kinda makes playing anything impossible. Not that there is much to play at the moment. The worst case scenario would be that I have to play on a console. Ugh. Still some unplayed and in some cases even unopened games left there. I think I have a Grandia disc that is older than some people on here, but I'm not that desperate just yet
    to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    My keyboard died yesterday in a heinous coffee attack. It was an ambush, he never had a chance. I just wish I could have done something. Shhh, only sleep now.
    While the on-screen keyboard is surprisingly functional it also kinda makes playing anything impossible. Not that there is much to play at the moment. The worst case scenario would be that I have to play on a console. Ugh. Still some unplayed and in some cases even unopened games left there. I think I have a Grandia disc that is older than some people on here, but I'm not that desperate just yet
    Grandia was 13 years ago ? God I feel old now...

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Absolutely, are you on steam? I'd love to further expand my brother player list. (add heliocentric)
    Are you still playing AC:B on a regular basis? I kinda missed the boat on that one.

I experienced a high level of fatigue while playing my way through the series and had to take a lengthy break between each iteration; and by the time I had finished Brotherhood, well ...

I put 2 hours into multiplayer yesterday which was immensely enjoyable, but it seems hard to get a game going most of the time.

Is there enough interest among the RPS crowd to get some games organized? Is this even possible with the somewhat random P2P matchmaking system in place?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Are you still playing AC:B on a regular basis? I kinda missed the boat on that one.
    I took a break from it after trying assrev mp and being greeted by a cash store. I'm more than happy to stab you under the arm and bundle you into a haycart, and in assbro.

I don't know if I'll ever buy another assassins creed game but the mp is a thing of beauty.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I took a break from it after trying assrev mp and being greeted by a cash store. I'm more than happy to stab you under the arm and bundle you into a haycart, and in assbro.

I don't know if I'll ever buy another assassins creed game but the mp is a thing of beauty.
    Sometimes i wish games like these had a multiplayer-only purchase. For example you could only buy Ass creed MP or ME 3 MP etc.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderwaterCacty View Post
    Sometimes i wish games like these had a multiplayer-only purchase. For example you could only buy Ass creed MP or ME 3 MP etc.
    So long as they still have active communities the above are available so cheaply that you can do this to all intents and purposes anyway

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    So long as they still have active communities the above are available so cheaply that you can do this to all intents and purposes anyway
    Now, but i meant at the release or close to it. I really liked the ME 3 multiplayer demo for example but i didn't want to buy another copy just for that...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    A totally serious Queen who looks like this:

Well, since you're not gonna keep playing, I guess I can spoil you that she joins your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Well, since you're not gonna keep playing, I guess I can spoil you that she joins your party.
    Does she jump slightly during the battle victory animation? Sorry, let me scratch that, the question was intended to be rhetorical.

Does she jump slightly during the battle victory animation? Sorry, let me scratch that, the question was intended to be rhetorical.
    There're probably videos on youtoube about it, but don't remember. Not even sure I ever used her.

There're probably videos on youtoube about it, but don't remember. Not even sure I ever used her.
    And in the game! *runs away*

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    And in the game! *runs away*
    #1reasonwhysquirrelfanaticshoulddie

Quote Originally Posted by Track View Post
    Finished the first memory block of AC: Brotherhood. I really wish that Assassins Creed games would get going a bit faster. I just want to jump around historical cities and occasionally stab someone. I do not want to carry a box of flowers around town for some lady so that she can deliver exposition at me. Hopefully the game world will actually open up soon in the was that AC2's did.
    TBH assbro has some of the worst arbitrary walling off in the series. Even ass1 wasnt so bad. Ass Rev was a 'revelation' in that you were nearly never walled off from anything at all outside of story missions(a single dockyard which had a real impassible wall being a notable exception).

Personal opinion? AssBro, Rev, 2 & 1 they are all disparate bits of one of the greatest games ever, if only they could port over the good bits of each game, by all accounts 3 is no better.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    I had kind of guessed that. You see her use some magic, she has a voice, she has a more detailed model, and she's completely useless in cutscenes - how could she not be in the party?
    I'm tempted to look up the story somewhere, or find videos piecing everything relevant together, but that really is a declaration that I will never be back to this game....

...so off to YouTube I go!

Trying to get through Insanity difficulty in the Mass Effect series. Holy fuck, is that appropriately named.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rath View Post
    Trying to get through Insanity difficulty in the Mass Effect series. Holy fuck, is that appropriately named.
    Step 1: Roll Infiltrator
    Step 2: Get Black Widow
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Today I discovered that in Zero Escape: Virtues Last Whatever, there is in fact a magic "auto" button that I never noticed before. The magic auto button disables the requirement to press X seven hundred million times to progress the text of the story and just does it for you.

I've 20 hours of this game done this bloody way!

Also on PC land, I'm trying to win Civ V through a Cultural victory, but it's proving difficult when everyone else keeps building all my bloody Wonders before me >:|
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID