Page 800 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 300700750790798799800801802810850900 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 16,000 of 23258
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkscare View Post
    I'm so lost. (I'm an American, and I don't drive anything bigger than my Ford Ranger).
    I'm european, the trucks couriers use are stuff smaller than your Ford Ranger :P
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 - I'm so lost. (I'm an American, and I don't drive anything bigger than my Ford Ranger). KB&M isn't working too well for me, so I'll try out my gamepad. I am not buying a wheel, as I can find something better to do with the money
    You get used to it. After a couple of days I barely ever crashed, and you can save the game any time you want (though you might want to pull over to the side of the road or station before doing so). Just remember never to accept jobs for oversized cargo.

Thank you for the tips, guys.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    DO YOU GUYS EVEN READ THE READ ME?

All you have to do is disable the in game anti aliasing and its fixed. Sheesh.
    I did that and it didn't work, so...

... It could be my native res, but forget having to turn Surround on and off just to play Dark Souls.

I cannot believe how much I suck at UT2004 now. It's like I'm playing a completely different game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    So I've been playing GT Legends. I somehow had never played much of Simbin's games before, but man, I guess I have been missing out. GT Legends is pretty amazing, and such a nice change after the disappointing Grid 2 (no, it's not just the cockpit view, the handling is awful and so are most tracks).

Now I've been playing it pretty casually (with a controller instead of my wheel, low difficulty overall), but it's so. much. fun to drive, say, an Alfa Romeo GTA on Spa. More games should attempt to recreate older cars.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I can't remember if the Abarth 600 (I think it's a 600) SS is in GT Legends as well or only in HistorX (the GT Legends conversion mod for rFactor which also features new cars), but that thing is brilliant. I also recommend you look up the Team21 Skyline KPGC10 2000GT-R mod. There are loads of mods, of course, but the quality of that one is superb. Lovely car, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You get used to it. After a couple of days I barely ever crashed, and you can save the game any time you want (though you might want to pull over to the side of the road or station before doing so). Just remember never to accept jobs for oversized cargo.
    Now that I'm using my gamepad, driving is so much smoother.

Now I just need to get this backing-up thing down.

Hotline Miami - This is my second time playing it. I love this game so much. I can't wait for HM2. Furthermore, the soundtrack is often played when I sit at my computer. All in all, this is one of my favorite games of all time.
    Aw yeah! I started playing Hotline Miami last night, great game. Couldn't stop playing, even though I had a splitting headache.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I got very lucky with Hotline Miami and it hasn't given me any headaches.

Been playing Civ V solo and just started Castle Crashers with my girlfriend, which is tonnes of fun.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Music Catch 2 is a nice little distraction that was a really pleasant surprise when I found it. Yellow shapes are good, red shapes are bad and purple shapes are power! The music really makes the experience. It's "neoclassical piano." You can play it here.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    I got very lucky with Hotline Miami and it hasn't given me any headaches.
    Never got headaches, but after playing it for the first time and ending up doing a massive non-stop session I did get (literally) shaky from an adrenaline rush. Don't think a game has provoked that in me since I was a kid...

Steam Summer Sale strikes, and despite buying some really interesting, meaty games I have ended up playing my other purchase, Torchlight 2. Best use of facial hair I have seen in a game recently. Also giant cannons.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I cannot believe how much I suck at UT2004 now. It's like I'm playing a completely different game.

I was never good with UT2004,in single player i could play against bots with good difficulty level but in reality,against other people i got burneed.

On other news,i just won Europa League and portugal cup with Porto,in first season! yehehe

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Never got headaches, but after playing it for the first time and ending up doing a massive non-stop session I did get (literally) shaky from an adrenaline rush. Don't think a game has provoked that in me since I was a kid...

Steam Summer Sale strikes, and despite buying some really interesting, meaty games I have ended up playing my other purchase, Torchlight 2. Best use of facial hair I have seen in a game recently. Also giant cannons.
    The exact same thing happened to me. I was surprised to see them because I'm not a teenager anymore.

Every time I start a new Saints Row game I can literally spend an hour fascinated by the character creator, trying to get someone that looks like me, then eventually get something that is almost entirely, but not quite, different. Then I give up, scratch the design and go for something else. I've already done this twice for The Third, and now that I'm past the intro, I might finally be getting in touch with its kind of humor ("how much shit was in that plane anyway?!"), some sort of Bruckheimer parody?
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Every time I start a new Saints Row game I can literally spend an hour fascinated by the character creator, trying to get someone that looks like me, then eventually get something that is almost entirely, but not quite, different. Then I give up, scratch the design and go for something else. I've already done this twice for The Third, and now that I'm past the intro, I might finally be getting in touch with its kind of humor ("how much shit was in that plane anyway?!"), some sort of Bruckheimer parody?
    The Saints Row character creator is great, had a lot of fun with it. In The Third, you can simply do it again while playing the game, using the plastic surgeons. All the customization options in The Third (for vehicles and your character) really made me form a connection with the game. I wish you could've customized the strongholds, like the penthouse.

I've just started the Thierd, I found it quite fun. i also spent too much time creating the character and came out with a amazing looking guy. He looks like a friendly, sturdy cuban mobster.

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Every time I start a new Saints Row game I can literally spend an hour fascinated by the character creator
    That's every game with a character creator for me
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    I've never played Brink, but I certainly spent an intimate 40 minutes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    I'm the same way. Wish I didn't have to perfect every detail. Wish I could be decisive.