Page 823 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 323723773813821822823824825833873923 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 24090
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    they did? any source on that?
    Wait, you mean French and Belgian didn't trial and execute some of their collaborators? This is irrelevant, of course since Rommel was a German and of course not a collaborator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    Wait, you mean French and Belgian didn't trial and execute some of their collaborators? This is irrelevant, of course since Rommel was a German and of course not a collaborator.
    thats the point. they hanged belgians and french. germans did not hang Germans collaborators. to my knowledge.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    They (Hitler) made Rommel commit suicide by cyanide pills on the premise that if he did they wouldn't harm his wife or children. All of this information is freely available online and in libraries. How about we all stop talking about it now and get back to talking about what games we're playing?

Me, tonight is Shadowrun Returns night.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Testing mutiplayer for our own game, the Rascal Rider :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Playing COH online with my friend. Can't get Blitzkrieg mod to work with steam version of game. Installed game fine to steam folder (blitzkrieg_v4.6.1.0) then when trying to get in game i got COH menu with all campaigns locked and note that i need to write proper cd key if i want game to work lol :|

Assassin's Creed 3: Colonial Assassins. I can't help but feel bored by it. The plot is very nebulous and I'm not exactly sure why the English lobstermen want me dead or what I'm doing. Boston also seriously lacks the charisma of any of the previous cities. It sure is no Jerusalem, Venice, Rome or Istanbul (not Constantinople). I just don't feel like revolution working as a setting for AssCreed. Paris or London would have seemed a bit more appropriate.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Playing COH online with my friend. Can't get Blitzkrieg mod to work with steam version of game. Installed game fine to steam folder (blitzkrieg_v4.6.1.0) then when trying to get in game i got COH menu with all campaigns locked and note that i need to write proper cd key if i want game to work lol :|
    Tried searching? - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=company+of+heroes+blitzkrieg+steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Google ? I don't google stuff. First thing to do is come to forum and complain.

hurhdurhuhurhur

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Mopped up the second chapter on Dragon Commander. Takes quite a while, but once you research the more powerful stuff and get sea superiority, you can conquer the closest citadel and from there not need to personally enter battle again.

Mopped up the second chapter on Dragon Commander. Takes quite a while, but once you research the more powerful stuff and get sea superiority, you can conquer the closest citadel and from there not need to personally enter battle again.
    How far into the game would that be and has it become dull now that you don't have to go into battle anymore?
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Would guess two thirds of the base campaign (there's multiplayer campaigns, skirmishes and such too). I just sighed when the new global map came up because it's already a tad tiresome, far more so when I actually have to get off my lazy scaled ass and go fight a battle myself. What's keeping me in the game are the bits inbetween where councillors are challenging my ethics and generals are developing their personal stories. Thankfully there's plenty of that.

Finished Knife of Dunwall and it's pretty much more of the same as the base game, which is good. This time I played a high chaos game and realized it's much more fun than low.

Also played a few more levels of Hotline Miami. I think I got to the part many people got stuck in, but if it's like the rest of the game than I'll just need to figure out the pattern and kill everyone...

Thought about trying some modding for New vegas, but the game crashes every time I start a game from the main title screen (not the launcher) and that's before applying a single mod. I'll try a few fixes I found on the before giving up.

Hotline Miami becomes much easier when you figure out how dumb the AI can be and how to abuse breaking LOS. Also the mask that makes all throwing weapons do killing damage is OP.

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Thought about trying some modding for New vegas, but the game crashes every time I start a game from the main title screen (not the launcher) and that's before applying a single mod. I'll try a few fixes I found on the before giving up.
    I'm not sure if I'm reading you right, but if your problem is that the game crashes when you press "continue game", or whatever it says, then a workaround is to instead start a new game and then quickload into your other game. Every time. Yes, it's a drag, but it's what I reluctantly do. Every time.

In other news, I haven't played a game in about a month, I reckon. Also, I hate exams.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm reading you right, but if your problem is that the game crashes when you press "continue game", or whatever it says, then a workaround is to instead start a new game and then quickload into your other game. Every time. Yes, it's a drag, but it's what I reluctantly do. Every time.

In other news, I haven't played a game in about a month, I reckon. Also, I hate exams.
    Thanks. unfortunately "new game" also causes a CTD...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just beat Risen 2. The combat is pretty terrible, the achievements are broken, save games disappeared, the topology isn't nearly as nuanced as gothic and risen (even gothic 3), and I experienced lots of bugs. It's still an absolute blast and I am very, very happy with the game. A solid improvement over the half a game that was Risen, and the snorefest that was Gothic 3. It drips charm out of every pore, the main character is finally likeable, voodoo is really fun, legendary items are a great addition, and the atmosphere is new ground for an rpg.

I'll probably play it again after I buy dlc. Highly recommend if you're interested in the humble bundle.

Moving on.

I've finally managed to slip out of Civ 5's grasp. All it took was convincing myself to take notes so that I could write up an AAR about my current game; the threat of having to make an effort did the trick. Now I'm waiting for/dreading the arrival of Europa Universalis 4 and spending lots of time with my beloved Payday before the entire playerbase abandons it for the imminent sequel.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Jumped into the world of Papers, Please which is rather, pleasing.

My first 20 minutes of the game:
    http://www.twitch.tv/suftv/b/442895947

Reminds me of playing Phoenix Wright and the investigative doctor in Trauma Center. Other than worrying about making enough to feed your family, pay for heat and getting bombed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Google ? I don't google stuff. First thing to do is come to forum and complain.

hurhdurhuhurhur
    You're getting good at this!

Wait... sea superiority? In a game with dragons? Flying dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Hotline Miami becomes much easier when you figure out how dumb the AI can be and how to abuse breaking LOS. Also the mask that makes all throwing weapons do killing damage is OP.
    I used the mask that makes doors lethal the most.