Page 834 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844884934 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,680 of 23792
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Kinda funny looking at Dishonored being stealth game when stealth is so freakingly basic. I just go in and kill everything that moves,from innocent people to guards and targets. FEEL MY WRATH! FOR THEBLOOD GODDDDD!

Obscure Node
    I am playing Toribash again after a couple of years off. Proper Fight Club vibes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Clearing off my backlog. Been feeling kinda lost since I finished Risen 2 & Shadowrun Returns. It's weird to go from good enjoying games to mediocre ones. Almost beaten Closure. It's okay, but is more than a little finnicky. Rock of Ages was good not great. Working on the Trine 2 achievements, which is pretty fun. Quit Hell Yeah because it just wasn't interesting. Renegade Ops is clearly meant to be played with a controller. I haven't really enjoyed Organ Trail. Starseed Pilgrim gets really repetitive. And Pid is pretty, but couldn't sustain my interest.

Just finished Half Life 2. I planned on playing for a few hours to get the card drops, but I ended up finishing the game. I wanted to play something from my backlog, but I'll play Episodes 1 and 2 first.

I found three runes back in base (DISHONORED),one was easy to get now other two i'm not sure if they are on this level. Sure i can see them with my newly aquired vision but maybe they are for some level to come later in game.

Or is there way to get them ?

Okey i found basement with unlocable doors in the pub,and through them i can see the sewers. I think runes might be there mhm.

Last edited by DaftPunk; 19-08-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Just looked into the Origin Bundle I bought. Sort of avoided Medal of Honor on release, just not my thing usually. Is it er..as dumb and sort of chilling as the premise suggests?

Banned
    It's Call of Duty with less frontal assaults and more sneaking about.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    All this Dishonored chat has reminded me to try a high chaos murderbastard playthrough that I'd always intended but never actually managed to start...

BUT FIRST...

At the moment I've just started The Last of Us on the playstation, whilst also trying to finish a few different Dark Souls character playthroughs (A mage and a faith based/co-op sunbro respectively).

In more casual go-to's, I have one ship left to unlock in FTL (Godamn rock cruiser) and I've just got The Polaroid in Binding of Isaac so I can get to The Chest and the actual final, final level.

And I've started playing football manager 2013. I will not be addicted. I will not.

Scrap that,after first mission you need to go to the sewers for them and guess what,runes were there. jeej.

Otherwise got max chaos rating for first mission haha,killed literally everyone on map.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohorovicic View Post
    It's Call of Duty with less frontal assaults and more sneaking about.
    And it's not about saving the world, so that's something.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Just looked into the Origin Bundle I bought. Sort of avoided Medal of Honor on release, just not my thing usually. Is it er..as dumb and sort of chilling as the premise suggests?
    It's silly, but not as silly as CoD. It has two moments that really shine, the rest is just an OK shooter.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Just finished Dragon Commander. Tactical spoilers for the final chapter below:

You carry over all your gold and research points from chapter 2. Chances are even if you're not aware of this, you'll have a healthy surplus of gold and have researched everything upon entering chapter 3 anyway. There's a furious series of attacks by the enemy at the start, but once I'd beaten their heavy stuff I pretty much have it in the bag. The enemy just doesn't seem interested in building anything heavier than a Hunter, so once you get past the heavy stuff they start off with, you can walk over with your ships/tanks and slaughter them.

Not a very strong third act sadly. Everything gets routine after the princess storyline ends in chapter 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    And it's not about saving the world, so that's something.
    Neither is CoD, really.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    act IV of Witcher 1

so much running around goddamn.

I haven't played a game as original as Papers Please for a long time. I've seen a couple of the (20!) endings already, most of them unsatisfactory. Still working my way towards bringing down the Arstotzkan government from within.

I forgotten how much fun scaring guards in Mark of the Ninja was. The new DLC level gives plenty of opportunities for doing so.

Started Darksiders 2. I really liked the first game, so we'll see how I get on with the sequel.

Spelunky HD is quite fun. I like how it's not just a straight port of the free version, there's lots of new stuff in it as well. Like when I got to the Jungle for the first ti- OH GOD GIANT KILLER BEES.

I had a craving for some meaningless man-shooter and the origin bundle came just in time. So there I was, spending my gaming time this weekend on Battlefield 3 (SP). And meaningless it was.
    I have no idea why EA spent so much time and money on a scripts, motion captures, level designs, voice actors and more to create something so uninspired it makes CoD looks an Ingmar Bergman film. At least the shooting is fun...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    EU4, Ottomans are blobbing and I'm not sure if we're going to be able to stop them. Perhaps crushing Austria so severely wasn't the best overall Venice strategy. In an anti-Ottoman coalition now with Mamluks, Hungary, Kazan, Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Persia, Aq Qoyunlu, Iraq & Naxos. Might not be enough!
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Started playing GTA 4: Gay Tony and is it just me or this DLC has tons of annoying helicopter missions? :S
    Also finishing my Max Payne adventure with 3. Mostly a cut scene but a good one at least!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    EU4, Ottomans are blobbing and I'm not sure if we're going to be able to stop them. Perhaps crushing Austria so severely wasn't the best overall Venice strategy. In an anti-Ottoman coalition now with Mamluks, Hungary, Kazan, Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Persia, Aq Qoyunlu, Iraq & Naxos. Might not be enough!
    How the heck would that not be enough? o.O

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    I'm playing Xenogears on my Android pad... ah, it's a PC board, I almost forgot.

Teleglitch:DME. I'll probably stop soon, it isn't fun to die on level 9-10 all the time where one small mistake against wielder or squid will leave you with little health and no chance in hell. You have to save ammo, you have to use anomalies, you have to be on guard all the time. Huge field to screw up. More to my annoyance inventory yoga is getting tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.