Page 838 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 338738788828836837838839840848888938 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,760 of 23102
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Is this because i did every mission with chaos rating ??
    Spoiler:

Yes

Just finished Thomas Was Alone. Beautiful game, brilliant story, left me a little sad in the end...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Felt the same at the end of it Gorzan, great little game, great music and really well narrated.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Playing Skullgirls

​So hype!

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Dragon Commander: I think I need to start again, went through the first map so fast that I start the 2nd really, really far behind tech wise and with just 10 gold to my name. That or I just suck at it :] either way it could be going smoother for a game many people have said is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    How in hell are these spoilers men,i didn't spoil anything to you. ANYTHING!!
    Samuel shoots in the air? I had no idea he would do that. I played low chaos so I don't know about the differences between high and low.

Getting a bit sick of DotA 2 right now but I had a brilliant run using Skywrath Mage. Well, I played with bots on hard but still, trying to win the game was tough mostly because most of the heroes on my side tends to go one on five while defending. rolled him and oh god, he nabbed kills like a boss especially if his mana's high enough. gonna roll him again next game.

oot, played a bit of diablo ii and finally assembled the staff. Can't seem to get the portal to the cow level tho
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

I've been playing a bit more of Crysis 2.
    I love how it takes its ridiculous plot so seriously.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Game of Thrones RPG is the most interesting RPG I played since Alpha Protocol. The WoT tells it like is: a deep and intricate game let down by outdated production values.

The writing and characters are strong and most of the game seems to be about talking and reading. You switch between two main characters every hour or so. Every chapter's pacing is rather relaxed but jumping between locations and in time like this keeps the game fresh. In conversation your choices are represented as your character's thoughts: This is bullshit, I regret nothing, I'm going to biff him in the head etc etc. It's actually easier to understand what your answer will be than in BioWare's games.

The combat is basically KOTOR but with slow-mo instead of pause. This keeps you alert because eventually enemies will hit you while you're fiddling with the tactical interface. Gotta go fast!

You get to choose classes, skills and traits. Traits are also earned based on your decisions. There are plenty of numbers and skill trees floating around. From what I gather the abilities you can unlock are well balanced and have excellent synergy.

Despite being a UE3 game it looks about as well as the first Witcher - but it's using the show's art design which sort of makes up for it. As for the sound, it seems that all the budget was spent on securing two good main characters and a couple of actors from the show.

tl;dr: buy it. It's 75% off on Steam right now.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I've been playing a bit more of Crysis 2.
    I love how it takes its ridiculous plot so seriously.
    I'm glad you can play some more, I can't. The bullshit movie at the start with the credits rolling and even the "Directed by: chumper delicious" I couldn't help but laugh. Making a game of this shitty calibire and trying to portray it as some epic thing, it put a bad taste in my mouth(missus curry + game) and a long, arduous time on the toilet(also missus curry + game) I got to the broken brigde section and gave up. Another humble bundle game delegated to the family septic tank. Ah well on wards and upwards to err. Burn out paradise! Let me see the light! These cost me a pint.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    The middle third of Crysis 2 is one of the best shooters ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Game of Thrones RPG is the most interesting RPG I played since Alpha Protocol. The WoT tells it like is: a deep and intricate game let down by outdated production values.
    I should finish it. For some reason, despite loving aSoIaF It didn't grab me. I might tone down the difficulty (combat is tedious, the interesting part is the story and choices) and try again.
    It also has one of the worse voice acting I've heard in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphat View Post
    I'm glad you can play some more, I can't. The bullshit movie at the start with the credits rolling and even the "Directed by: chumper delicious" I couldn't help but laugh. Making a game of this shitty calibire and trying to portray it as some epic thing, it put a bad taste in my mouth(missus curry + game) and a long, arduous time on the toilet(also missus curry + game) I got to the broken brigde section and gave up. Another humble bundle game delegated to the family septic tank. Ah well on wards and upwards to err. Burn out paradise! Let me see the light! These cost me a pint.
    Yes, it's silly beyond belief, but the shooting is good and the powers are fun. There is a bit much hand holding but it's still fun to run up to peoples faces and punch them.
    I can totally understand someone wanting to punch the screen while those cutscenes play but I just laugh them off. But yeah, so silly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    annnnddd witcher 1 done.

gratz, what's your opinion on it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    gratz, what's your opinion on it?
    that was second time as i lost my original save.

Good game. Got really easy after chapter 2 even tough i played on medium. What I love the most is characters. Triss, Kalkstein, Batm... I mean Vincent.
    Everyone of supporting cast seemed like they had some depth, actually belonged to the world instead being there for character to interact.
    Stuff like Shani talking about her date with talar. Hermit from chapter IV coming back in chapter V and talking how he wants to help king again.
    those little details are brilliant.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Tried new splinter cell,its feels like Conviction 1.5.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphat View Post
    The AI in that game thinks it's a right chucklefuck. The bastards know where you are when you're invisible and will go out of their way to make you drain your cloak or 'accidentally' discover you by walking up to exactly the place you were hiding regardless of it being behind that third dumpster in the small backalley so far off the beaten path a cartographer would draw a fucking seamonster over it.

Kerbal Space Program has been consuming far too much of my time of late. I don't know how many times I did an hour-long mission to land a rover on some moon or planet just to end up landing upside-down or something before I discovered the quick-save feature.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Game of Thrones RPG is the most interesting RPG I played since Alpha Protocol.
    You convinced me ! Bought it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    So... yeah, still Europa Universalis IV. I can't even think of other games right now. This is probably good news for my bank account.