Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stop being so entitled!
    to wound the autumnal city.

I had a post held in moderation (not surprising; I'm a new user of the forum) on the Mass Effect 3 'How Would Have You Ended It?' thread on Saturday and it's still not showing I don't think. Is it gone forever or pending in limbo? It's like my longest post on the forum to date and it's definitely the one I post the most effort into.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    I had a post held in moderation (not surprising; I'm a new user of the forum) on the Mass Effect 3 'How Would Have You Ended It?' thread on Saturday and it's still not showing I don't think. Is it gone forever or pending in limbo? It's like my longest post on the forum to date and it's definitely the one I post the most effort into.
    Always seems to happen to the super-long posts that took 20 minutes to write, doesnt it? At least thats the experience I've had with article comments being stuck in limbo.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Always seems to happen to the super-long posts that took 20 minutes to write, doesnt it? At least thats the experience I've had with article comments being stuck in limbo.
    I dunno. I've written one or two treatises and not really had that problem. I suspect it's a word filter.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Yeah, in my experience "in the moderation queue" means "fed to the incinerator."

My condolences dude.

I try to be pretty speedy about getting moderation-queue posts dealt with*, but I don't want to go into the ME3 thread because of spoilers. Sorry -- I'll try to brave it.

*during office hours

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Okay -- if a user has 50 posts or more it should let them through unmolested now.
    Dangit. Time to work on my post count.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Dangit. Time to work on my post count.
    No problem, just get into one or two major arguments in the "PC Gaming Discussion" section and you should be fine.

Just post in any thread with RPG in the title, you're bound to get an argument.

Cheers for the feedback guys and thanks for looking at it Jams. I've had a stressful day at work myself but it's really good to come back to the forum today and see you're all very helpful. :)