Network Hub

Garry's mod, RPSers, Fretta. Let the games begin.

If you own Garry's mod and haven't tried the 'fretta' gameplay mode yet then you're missing out. Fretta servers comprise of quick changing game modes, voted in and out by the players. You'll be climbing up a slope as you dodge falling nyan cats, then 15 minutes later trying to make a christmas tree out of kleiner ragdolls in prop pictionary. The 'Garryware' mode has everybody completing tasks of various sanity levels, such as punting your opponents onto circles or scrambling onto boxes with your screen inverted. It's crazy fun, and the idea of playing in a large group of fellow RPSers makes the mind boggle.

Or we could just do normal sandbox Garry's mod.

Feel free to declare your interest below, or add me on steam - 'mattman1238'.

Somehow I never tried any of the game modes on Gmod. So yeah I think I may be up for it. Are all the downloads automatic?

And I used to live very close to Mr Garry in Walsall....

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMonkey View Post
    Are all the downloads automatic?
    Yep, it's all painless.

Obscure Node
    I'm up for playing some, Fretta's great, so's normal sandbox.
    Last edited by jimangi; 05-04-2012 at 11:31 PM.

I missed your message late night for fretta a few days ago, Coccyx, just to clarify I am interested in this, sounds neato! Loved Garryware and how one has to adapt to its quickfire challenges, a few RPS heads playing here to encourage others to join in with something I imagine is similar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne2kcDCmWE0