Favorite HTPC interface?

So I'll be building an HTPC for the living room soon, and am not well versed in what all the different interfaces could do, so was hoping for some feedback. I'll mainly be using it to play games and watch stuff on Netflix and Youtube, maybe Hulu Plus down the line if I end up subscribing to that.

Currently leaning towards XBMC, mainly because that's the only one I have any experience with. The Android remote seems to be a plus. Should I be looking elsewhere? My main criteria are a clean program launcher for games, and plugins for the video services listed above.

Have been using XBMC for the past 2 years. The android remote sounds like a cool idea at first, but after trying it I fell back to my trusty old style remote ...no need to unlock the screen every time and the batteries last forever.

The YT plugin works well AFAICT. Can't comment on the rest, sorry.

PS: Just spotted this one on Twitter. Good for me, Debian user.
    Last edited by alms; 10-04-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Yeah, researching it further, it does have plugins for Netflix and Hulu which look pretty good, and a respectable launcher as well (you can even create launcher icons for particular games to be run with an emulator). Sounds like XBMC might be the way to go.