Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Point of order: I also pocketed the disarmed Bretonnian's pistol (living up to the stereotype) and have resolved to one day learn how to use it properly. However, seeing how they reacted to danger (even the fop was cool-headed and quick-thinking enough to try to distract the card sharp with blather, and they're positively eager to charge at beastmen and mutants) has made me rethink my attitude to them.
    At the very least they've already proven to be useful distractions while I backshoot beastmen, and it's conceivable I might even end up adding these guys to the very short list of people I can stand to be around.

In light of this I am reconsidering my attitude to loot. We might not see any "ahem, ten gold" situations in future (although if we do happen across any best quality weapons, I still fully intend to pocket them.)

Also, grudging respect to Gottfried Von Harlander for being super-smooth with the ladies.

Network Hub
    I managed to go a session without any insanity points! Taking bets on how long that lasts....1/10 chance of fluffing and having to test to see if I gain one....no worries haha. I was quite taken aback about how much more useful my utility spells are, drop and sound are really awesome I think, especially if we come across anyone with weapons that take a turn to load, having to take a half action to pick up their weapon again means they are out for 2 turns instead of one, and hell I can just make them drop it again. I really want to use my lights though, spectral lights that can move by my will. Also I can use sound to make it sound like rats so we can have the guards not seem AS stupid when they 'think it might be rats' :-P . Very fun session, didnt get shot once and made a tidy little sum of money aswell.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    This slipped to page 2, i dont like that.
    Are we meeting the same time on Sunday?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Gorm, defender of threads, i do like that.

Still going ahead from my end, brushing up on names so you dont share a carrige with 5 different nobel women this time.

Altdorf, the big city! Will you find fame, fortune or terrible venereal diseases? Hopefully the last one!

Still going ahead from my end, brushing up on names so you dont share a carrige with 5 different noblewomen this time.
    I dunno, I don't think Gottfried would mind.

Network Hub
    Tut tut, all those skanky nobles! My first wfrp session with my swanky awesome computer, really going to improve my rolls I think.... Looking forward to it Lowkey!

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Altdorf, the big city! Will you find fame, fortune or terrible venereal diseases? Hopefully the last one!
    I dunno, I don't think Gottfried would mind.

I wouldnt want to roll for criticals against chlamideia...

Network Hub
    I enjoyed the first write up, looking forward to the next! Some select bits of dialogue would be nifty.

Thats a good shout x_kot ill try and take some down

Lowkey (GM): You find 20 gold coins inside his purse
    President Weasel (Ludo the halfling): I share out the 10 gold evenly between the party.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    That halfling seems like a stand up guy.....

Network Hub
    Well in all fairness, he did cut the guys arm off with a crossbow... to the victor the spoils and all that. Plus if he sells his pistol he will have enough gold to bathe in!

Even though I get minus 20 due to not really knowing how a boomstick works, the difference between my ballistic skills and my feeble weapon skill is so high I am better off selling my hand weapon and using the pistol if I am ever forced into melee.
    (This is why my favoured tactic is to wait til the enemy are distracted then shoot them in the back)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Mine are about the same, and with so few wounds i really want to get a missle weapon

Better get shopping!

Talking about shopping if youre looking for goods then we will do that during the session but it would be smoother if you had an idea of what you want before hand, happy to discuss as always, i was thinking of pushing back the session to 7 rather than 6 so everyone can get fed and watered before we start, that ok for everyone?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sounds fine for me

Network Hub
    Sounds fine, I will be busy from 6.30 every other sunday after this one unfortunatly. I've joined a regiment for the new napoleonic war mod for Mount and Blade and they do events on sundays. Sorry guys.

Alrighty well i am happy to move it to another day in the week, we can have a chat about it tonight