Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    That was in your side story that you never told us about.

Network Hub
    Yeah, Tabby's an unaffiliated fixer; no one you were contacted by works for Ares.

(The whole point of the mission was to avoid tipping off the corp that something was wrong. Just not for the reasons Falcone was afraid of.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    I DONT NEED YOUR SYMPATHY (I do really), I have been reading up on the next WFRP source book and it looks reaaaallly good

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    We just need to finish storming this castle and murderising everyone inside who is tainted by and/or working with the forces of Chaos (i.e. everyone inside the castle who we didn't bring with us).
    I would very much like to burn them all on a big fire, but I will settle for straightforward murderin' (before piling the bodies of the most chaosy ones on a big fire and burning them for luck).

Then we need to loot the castle for loot, and get the inquistors to put the stamp of retroactive approval on the murderin', and get the wizards to safely dispose of the warpstone. And get our boat back.
    And maybe kick that doctor one more time in the nagders, before the inquisition politely thank him for his testimony and then burn him. (I like the inquisition).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Dont forget about getting our boat back.

Indeed, we should definitely get our boat back. It has a stuffed crocodile in it.

Imma break yo boat.

Everyone still on for tomorrows thrilling* conclusion to death on the reik?

*Thrills not guaranteed

Network Hub
    I'll be there, although I'm recovering from an illness. Don't anyone get too close to me.

Fortunately I remembered to turn my Infectious Disease Transfer Protocol adaptor off in network settings...

You're the disease. And I'm the cure.
    I have got to say that in WFRP.

this was an artists' impression of the leader of the group of cats that nearly killed Egg.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 28-10-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The most dangerous villain we have faced so far.

We killed a dangerous chaos necromancer sorceress lady (which made Lowkey sad because she didn't get to cast any spells or tell us any exposition), a freakish undead monstrous freak-monster, a beastman and a chaos warrior, and the thing that came closest to killing a party member? "Some cats".
    To be fair, the cats were annoyed for some reason - rumours that I shot their owner to death for the crime of "being related to the baddie and thus probably being a baddie too, also speaking to Ludo in a snooty manner" and then shut the door on the angry cats, leaving Egg and Magnus to fend them off, cannot be confirmed or denied at this time.
    Does this mean we killed 2 baronesses in 20 minutes? That's got to be a record, surely?

Kudos to Lowkey for making a map in roll20 with smoke effects on it; it was nicely atmospheric I thought.

So, the baddie had a brother, and he's up to Slaanesh-type badness in Middenheim. And something something dopplegangers something something evil plot something.
    If we tell the witch hunters about the dopplegangers it will create all sorts of panic and suspicion - but if we don't, something something evil plot with dopplegangers! Which sounds bad.

Where is our boat?
    What is down the trap door? (Something bad that wants to kill us, of course. But what-thing bad that wants to kill us?)
    What will we find in the other rooms that we didn't explore yet? I'm hoping: loot.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    What is down the trap door?
    Creepy crawly slimy things that stick on to your skin
    Horrid beasts with tentacles that want to pull you in
    Squirmy worms, slugs and snails that lie there in the goo
    They'll wait down there forever 'til they get their hands on you!

Aye you havent found much loot yet, the wittgensteins are a tight lot

Books and lenses will sell for a bit.

Harlander, I know there wouldn't have been much of a show without it, but why did Berk never learn? Every time he opened the trap door things went awry and/or amiss, and yet every episode he opened the trap door. Tch.
    I for one don't intend to open that trap door, although Gorm wanted to check everything so maybe I can take up a "covering fire" position from a conveniently distant tower.

Hell, sometimes the trap door opened itself. I remember in the old Spectrum game of the series, you had to release some things from the depths to feed to 'im upstairs...

Don't forget that lunatic recluse's ransom of clocks in the room. That'll earn a tidy sum I suspect

I wonder if the cats have calmed down yet?

NOTHING CAN QUENCH THEIR FURY, when you go back out of that room you will be hit by a wave of cats

Network Hub
    Lowkey, you totally should have had Beastman, Esq. and Sir Murderdeath rush us while we were ganking the sorceress and zombie.