Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    I aught to be available for the Sunday

Network Hub
    Sunday works for me, too. Sorry we went over time, LowKey - I'll post a summary of the mission sometime this week.

I *may* have a ladyfriend round on Sunday. Then again, I may not.
    Unacosamedarisa: Egg, kiss me, you're beautiful.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Totally wont

Network Hub
    Quick update: session report for the last mission is online.

Also, if Gorm is going to be away, does that mean that a Shadowrun would be desired? It is doable, although I must confess that I do miss WFRP. :(

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I was saying Egg totally wont have a lady friend over. I will be there with bells on.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Could still run the session if its ok with egg (or i could whip up an pc for your lady friend), just puch his minotaur fight back a day

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Archery competition! I will be there with balls on.

Network Hub
    Sounds good - I will be there there with bulls on.

OK, so she has to babysit. I think. She's shit at responding to texts. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I should be good for WFRP. (With bills on. Shut up, you took all the good vowels.)
    Unacosamedarisa: Egg, kiss me, you're beautiful.

Well I guess I'll be there with Bylls on, it's a relatively obscure family but they've been friends with the von Dollingers for many years (y can count as a vowel, shh)

Network Hub
    Guess that leaves LowKey to be there with Bolls on...

uwe-boll2.jpguwe-boll.jpg

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I am now going to see the Hobbit on Sunday. So i probably wont be home in time for the start.

I am out for dinner tonight with the in-laws, should be back by 8 but may be a bit later, ill keep you up to dat but it may be a shorter session than usual, sorry chaps but i am home by next sunday so we should be back to normal then!

I might be a little delayed myself, shouldn't be more than half an hour though

Righto im going to push start time to 9, see you then!

Network Hub
    Thanks for the session, Lowkey - not only did we sleigh the demon, we also flushed out Gotthard. Efficient!

As our illustrious GM mentioned, I'm of a mind to design a new campaign to be played after the current Shadowrun missions are finished. I've got a few ideas that I'd like to hear your thoughts about:

* Pioneers: It has been six months since the war with the elves ended in victory. The forest dwellers were forced to surrender a large stretch of land along their border, and now newly landed nobles are making arrangements to establish villages in this region. You have been commissioned to join a supply convoy headed to one such settlement, whereupon you will contribute to the community's continued development and security. (D&D 3.5 or WFRP)

* Seafaring: You begin as mates aboard an independent frigate employed in a country's merchant marine. From there, you could become captains of your own vessel and pursue any sort of agenda you wish: traders, pirates, pirate-hunters, explorers, marines, etc. (D&D 3.5 or Star Wars d20)

* War of the Lance: This is the story as told in the original Dragonlance Chronicles novels; however, I would rip out quite a bit of the railroading built into the quests so that you wouldn't feel compelled to recreate the books. You could play as either the Heroes or as characters of your own design. This would be a good option if either everyone or no one is familiar with the tale. (D&D 3.5)

* Urban: You live in the City-State of the Invincible Overlord! Imagine what kind of excitement you could have in a huge, lawful-evil city! (D&D 3.5)

I'm open to other suggestions for campaign ideas using either D&D (Forgotten Realms, Eberron, or Dragonlance) or Star Wars (New Republic era).

Ooooh but they all sound such fun, I think I would lean towards the urban campaign but am happy with anything, to my shame I have never played D&D (beyond the videya versions)

Network Hub
    Thanks for the feedback - I think I'll shelve these ideas for now and come back to them another time.

We still on for WFRP tomorrow?

Hopefully! Time for Egg to face THE MINOTAUR