Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    Safe travels, LowKey!

Network Hub
    Sooo...you make it back in one piece, LowKey? What did you bring us? Any cool photos? Eat/drink anything delicious/abhorrant? Are we go for RP this Sunday? Why did I have that second latte this morning?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Because they're delicious! I am certainly on for a sweet sweet session this sunday if everyone is available?

I can't verify my availability at this time... Right now I'm in Stockton watching crazy festival malarkey, and can't say when I'll be getting back to somewhere I might conceivably be able to get on mumble

Ok harlander no worries, i dont want you to stress about it so we can skip this weekend too, bit of a summer hiyatus is to be expected to be fair

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Hello friends!
    I am back from that Spain they have now. It was sunny, and I swam a lot. Also: tasty food. Thus ends my holiday report.
    I am up for WFRP this Sunday, but happy to wait til closer to then to find out, or to miss this week. I don't have any other plans.

We'll see how we go but I'd prefer not to miss Harlander out, I'll prepare for a session but be prepared not to do it for this week (gives me an excuse to hit the fringe anyway!)

Well, it looks like I'll be able to attend. I should probably actually try Mumble on this laptop to see if it works..

No Harlander, no session! Let's see if you can make it (and be heard). Probably worth installing dropbox too, unless you're on expensive dialup.

Excellent! See you all then

Activated Node
    Alright chaperoos. Only just returned to RPS forums from a hiatus and saw this thread so had to post. Used to play WFRP a lot and my favourite campaign of all time remains Enemy Within. Rather than trawl through all 17 pages, just wanted to pop on, say hi, endorse the campaign and ask how it was going :)

Two things to remember - 1) ask the wizard if that perfume is a spell (or just a smell - pause for laughter, no laughter, moving swiftly on). If it's a spell to control her mooks maybe we can dispell it, because if those are some labourers from that town being mind controlled we should probably not kill them.
    2) remind me to use that chain to make a bolas, if we ever get back to Altdorf.

oh, also - can everyone make it for Sunday? if not, do you want to try to reschedule? We've got a big climactic battle and then maybe some looting - if we survive.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Could be good to do Sunday. Although i'd be looking Lowkey in the eye so i would find it harder to ask stupid questions about if the npc's have hats or if they have funny trousers.

I want to be a witchfinder, so I can get a witchfinder hat.

Network Hub
    This Sunday's good for me. I will be incommunicado the following weekend, I'm afraid.

I'm available for Sunday, and I might even be able to get my brain spun up earlier than halfway through the session*

*this seems unlikely

So we just need Egg and Lowkey - did they say they'd be playing from the same room or something, or did I Just make that up?

Oh sorry yes I am available of course, Gorm will be here with me not Egg unless Gorm has kidnapped him

Darn, that means we need Egg. Will Egg be available?
    (also it is worrying that I still have trouble telling everyone's voices apart, except for X-kot who has the courtesy to have a distinctive accent)