Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    The more, the merrier! ntw, Gorm, just PM me your Dropbox email, and I'll add you to the folder. WFRP is still our top game, but Shadowrun will fill in whenever the whole group can't make it. Make a character and drop in if you can (we'll announce here what we're running each week).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I don't know much about the system, but I do know about using Chummer to make your character, which is tens of times better than trying to do it old school pen-n-paper-n-pdf style. Whoever made Chummer is special (in the good way). I am tempted to donate money.
    If you need taking through the making a character thing and it's not the weekend when X-kot's likely to be around, please feel free to PM me and we can get on the mumbles and I'll talk you through it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    As i said i am happy how we play this, could alternate weeks/switch after campaigns/do it when someones missing, i like gm'ing but its also pleasent to have a break and just play

I very much like the idea of having it for when someone can't make it for the main event game - and maybe also as an interlude between campaigns of Wuffrrrppp.

Yo, motherbitches: WFRRRP on Sunday, ya?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm down like a clown

Network Hub
    I am approving of WTFRP this weekend. May we find other professions smitten with chaos-dealing countesses and lop off their appendages in the pursuit of truth!

It's very important that we put an end to the Countess' Chaos-courting ways, but far more important is the retrieval of our ridiculous barge.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The danger room was almost finished.

It will be difficult to retrieve the barge WHEN ITS THE FINAL BOSS

Network Hub
    If it's anything like the final boss in FTL, we're gonna need a lot more scrap...

Everyone up for doing this thing on Sunday then? I think I'll be able to arrange my social life around it, as long as it's happening.
    And Gorm, make a character for Cyberpunk Grimnoir DarkFuture Chronicles Adventure Times, just in case. Give me a shout on steam if you want a hand using the generator thinger.

Network Hub
    Yes to all things PW just said. We did eliminate like a quarter of the castle guard last session AND successfully executed a fire-based ambush (no murder holes, sadly). If we can rally the resistance fighters to assist us in our assault on the castle (i.e., be a diversion), we can get past the crunchy shell to plunder the sweet, chaosy center. Speaking of which, I wonder what sort of lobstrocity will be lurking around a huge pile of warpstone...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hopefully not our own ship turned into a demonship.

I am indeed ready and willing but as always happy to play some shadowrun, castle guards are the least of your worries! Oh yes AAR, they blew up a house, that was pretty much the whole session

I straight-up sniped a dog-faced fool, don't forget that. Also Xkot and Harlander irritated the hell out of a baddie by proving very hard to hit. Also Egg and Gorm killed some dudes. And while we didn't get to use murder holes, we did get to lure some baddies through a tripwire IED and blow up a large chunk of a house, yes indeed.

Good times.

Network Hub
    Also, lest we forget how all of that murdering began...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHQx...eature=related

So right! I'd forgotten that part.
    Now that guardy man totally started it. He was a great big it-starter, and he got what he deserved. Nobody can argue with that.

/gives the doctor a hard look.
    /kicks the doctor in the nads again.

Does Ludo have particular enmity towards the doctor, or is it just that he's the only villain who's both been in extended close proximity and remained alive?

I think harlander means remains in close proximity and is zero physical threat to ludo