Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: e-Sims

  1. #61
    People actually drive GeeWizzes?

  2. #62
    Network Hub roryok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    IRL (IRL)
    Posts
    474
    ha ha, I just imagined a prius with a cow catcher.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeShark View Post
    Back in the 70's maybe. 80's was the El Camino. 90's was the Cherokee. 00's was the F150. Now it's the Smart Car (GeeWiz).
    Thanks to SR3, every time I see a smart car I want to make it explode.

  4. #64
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY f'n C
    Posts
    9,917
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeShark View Post
    Back in the 70's maybe. 80's was the El Camino. 90's was the Cherokee. 00's was the F150. Now it's the Smart Car (GeeWiz).
    You know what I look for in a racing game nowadays? A faithful replication of either a Dodge Challenger or a Plymouth Barracuda.

    Fuck the rest.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    German rednecks.

    Funny as hell, that's the most horrible thing I could think of.
    What relevance does that even have?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    You know what I look for in a racing game nowadays? A faithful replication of either a Dodge Challenger or a Plymouth Barracuda.

    Fuck the rest.
    I prefer a dodge charger, but I have had few chances to drive a challenger.

  7. #67
    Anyone else want to join?

  8. #68
    There's got to be someone who wants to join

  9. #69
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,429
    Ok, this might unintentionally bump the thread but I want to get this out of the way:

    What the hell? Spam via private message? Really? If you fail to get people interested in your game or whatever this is about, don't start sending people spam PMs. It's not appreciated, not a bit.
    Forum janitor in training.

  10. #70
    Moderator QuantaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    6,575
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Ok, this might unintentionally bump the thread but I want to get this out of the way:

    What the hell? Spam via private message? Really? If you fail to get people interested in your game or whatever this is about, don't start sending people spam PMs. It's not appreciated, not a bit.
    Came here just to say that. Seriously. That is a no go.
    - Tom De Roeck.

    verse publications

    "Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

    "It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

    "I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

    "At least he has some personality."

  11. #71
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,101
    Did everyone else get this blog post TWICE as a private message?

    ur marketing suxxx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •