Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar

[AAR] Tactical Tuesday 17/04/2012 - The darkness is not our best friend

We sounded the trombones like badasses and it went downhill from there.

The missions:
    • Roundabout
    • Sabotage (Adv)
    • Lights Out!
    • UNpopular Guests (2x)

Thanks to everyone who joined, it's always great to see new faces and former new faces becoming regulars. Remember there's FOLK sunday each sunday (durrr), which offers even more opportunity for deathcharges and meatgrinders.

Activated Node
    Did egg capture footage of himself flying the chopper into the OPFOR vehicles on UNpopular guests?

The meatgrinder missions are pretty great when we actually survive for a while.

Network Hub

Network Hub
    I like the idea of the UNpopular guests, however I think it needs the bugs working out a little, lots of DCs and very difficult for opfor as it stands.

Loved playing with you guys again, can't wait to pick up my new computer and play with you guys again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I like the idea of the UNpopular guests, however I think it needs the bugs working out a little, lots of DCs and very difficult for opfor as it stands.
    I have no idea what caused it as there's literally nothing big in terms of scripts and the rain should not cause that much (or any) problems.

Network Hub
    Yeah it was weird, maybe something to do with the civilians? I don't know. Was really fun...Egg trying to crash his helocopter into me....me shooting him and his helocopter crashing into me anyway!

That video needs the Indiana Jones theme as the plane makes it's epic escape.