Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I was just about to post how this game made it! So glad this is a thing that is actually happening...as RPS would say. I think. But I am happy. And this is a thing. And it is happening. So I am pretty sure that's correct.

Anyway...there's an EVE add in the background, which reminds me I should be somewhere in the vicinity of Jita right now. So, I am off. And looking forward to kinetic void!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Really glad to see this through. Without a credit card (nor virtual nor real) I couldn't support it in the kickstarter but will def. do once pre-ordering/support via PayPal is possible.

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    That was some late surge. You deserve to be very proud of yourselves. I didn't pledge but once I see a bit more about the game part of the game I'm sure I'll pre-order. Like I said earlier, it sounds like a 3D Escape Velocity Nova. Sadly, the ship designing doesn't interest me at all, so hopefully I can just hit a button past that.

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    At first I decided to buy it later instead of pledging it now. But with 8 hours left and about $18 000 to go I immediately put some of my money into the game. This project is too good to fail and they really have a working game instead of just ideas. They deserve it in my opinion.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

Secondary Hivemind Nexus soldant's Avatar
    I didn't pledge because I just don't give anything to Kickstarters period, but I am glad that it finally met its goal. It's one of the more impressive games on the list, and I'll be watching with great interest. If it delivers, I'll definitely pick this one up.

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Really glad to see this through. Without a credit card (nor virtual nor real) I couldn't support it in the kickstarter but will def. do once pre-ordering/support via PayPal is possible.
    You can do it now I think at their website.

http://kineticvoid.badlandstudio.com/pre-order/
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM