Activated Node

Should Dragon's Dogma be on PC?

Assuming that Dragon's Dogma is good, should the game be released on PC later on?

After seeing past Capcom games released on PC, it should be a yes, although it's still soon to know if it's possible or not.

What do you think? Don't you wanna climb monsters and stab it's eyeballs?

I can't think of a game I'd point to and say "This game should not be released on PC"...

I do, though, want to climb up a monster and stab it in the eye.

Well, there's this: http://petitionbureau.org/dragonsdogmaforpc

Also is this a trick question? Why wouldn't people want this if it's good?

I saw a gameplay video of it, with some guy running round the environments, explaining about and showing darkness and night, the dangers of leaving the paths and roads, importance of getting a good night's sleep and getting up early to do your quests, and I thought it looked pretty good, grabbed my attention. Then I saw another gameplay vid, which had a boss fight in it (a snake/goat/lion thing) which involved grinding away at the things health for ~5 minutes, not doing anything except spamming the hit buttons, doing a QTE when grabbed, and occasionally pulling back to quaff some healing potion. It might just have been the individual playing it, but that really wasn't encouraging.

Even if it weren't the game for me (which the jury is still out on), as long as it got a decent port I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be on PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Activated Node
    Thanks for the link! I've just signed the petition

Also, no, it's not. I meant to say that game hasn't released yet, and there are speculations on whether will be good or not.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. If Capcom's previous track-record is anything to go by, we'll see a pc port announced a couple of months after the game's console release. People should worry more about the use of GFWL as in Capcom's previous pc ports.