Obscure Node

Whatever Happened to Cardboard Children

So, yeah, whatever happened to cardboard children. And more (just as?) importantly, what happened to Robert? And how will I know which board games to buy now?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    These: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/...boardgame&ff=1

*shameless self-promotion*
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Cardboard Children made a lot of mistakes and got involved with some really dodgy types so it had to skip town and lay low. Maybe when it all blows over it'll come back and when it does I hope that it's learned its lesson.

It'll probably need to change its name as well.

@Vexing I presumed you were a bg designer with your bg link. Very prolific if you all of them are yours :P

And to the OP -Rob is a big man in a foreign country in a different medium. Er, I mean he is doing telly work in Scotland. Quinns fills in when he can, but I imagine its all hands on deck for the excitement of lots of trailers from E3.
    For me this is always the most boring time of the year: HERE are all the games you cannot play for a while which will not be as good as the trailers and PR make them seem. Luckily holiday tomorrow :)

At least we have the diaries from John.

Rab is basically busy making exciting TV shows and hasn't had time. He's said he intends to return to it, and we'll welcome him doing so.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    This happened: http://www.boldyin.com/

Obscure Node
    Thanks for the replies. I suppose an occasional Not Cardboard Children will have to tide me over, as I have now just bought Space Alert. And now my wallet is refreshing light.