Page 34 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Jolson View Post
    I'm on series 3 of Children's Hospital. It's hilarious.
    Oh cool. I really liked seasons 1 and 2 of Childrens Hospital. But I think I'll wait till the entire season 3 is done, and then pretty much watching the entire thing in one go. I understand that a new season of NTSF:SD:SUV is also being made. That one's not quite as good as CH, but still pretty good.

edit: also, dude, it's not Children's Hospital, it's Childrens Hospital. Named after Dr. Arthur Childrens. Any true fan should know that! :P
    Last edited by Henke; 21-09-2012 at 01:23 PM.

I stand corrected! I believe series 3 aired last year, I think series 4 is currently airing in America.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    This week's Who, great episode (probably my favourite of the series) up until the end. Boring, boring reveal and resolution. What a shame.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Yeah i agree because it was a really good mystery with lots of creepy bits and nice interactions by the Doctor and co and then the ending was just rushed dissapointing and a little confusing. Shame.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Yeah, all this build up for a uninteresting conclusion was a bit of a shame, but the Doctor's serious moments are always great.
    Next week seems to be great with the Angels and Riversong's return.

It's also the first time social media naming made it's appearance.
    Last edited by Ravelle; 23-09-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I've been watching Green Wing, on recommendation from this very thread. Cheers, it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Jolson View Post
    I'm on series 3 of Children's Hospital. It's hilarious.
    The humour is very different but I'd recommend Burning Love. There are a few links with CH: it's a web-thing, it's a spoof and it's got Ken Marino in it. The tone is less dark and weird but it's very funny.

(If you're not in the US, you can proxy around the restrictions or maybe find the whole series in one place if you are resourceful.)
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

+1 for this week's Doctor Who being good until the last few moments.

The very end (spoilers, of course) really gives me the feeling Rory and/or Amy are going to cop it, or at least something horrible happen to them. Only that that seems too obvious, the fact they appear to have gone "No wait, we CAN do both!" would make another u-turn next week a bit odd.

No idea what's going to happen, really, but it's cool that the Angels seem to be back to time-displacing people rather than just straight up murdering them in the face.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

I would guess that rory and amy get time displaced but that's just a guess. To be honest i would be a bit sad if they got anything really bad like a death to happen to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    +1 for this week's Doctor Who being good until the last few moments.

The very end (spoilers, of course) really gives me the feeling Rory and/or Amy are going to cop it, or at least something horrible happen to them. Only that that seems too obvious, the fact they appear to have gone "No wait, we CAN do both!" would make another u-turn next week a bit odd.

No idea what's going to happen, really, but it's cool that the Angels seem to be back to time-displacing people rather than just straight up murdering them in the face.
    Next week is going to be the last episode for a while, then we have to wait for the Christmas special , which as I understood is Amy and Rory's last episode and then wait some more for the rest of it in 2013.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Next week is Rory and Amy's last, Christmas is the (re-?)introduction of the new companion.
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

I enjoyed this week's Doctor Who far more than I thought I would from seeing the preview, though I was really routing for Rory's Dad to go join the Doctor for a bit of travelling.
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stories: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/

So was i he is the best character even though hes been in two episodes, in fact ditch amy, the doctor with rory and rorys dad as companions would just be lovely.

Yeah, I could get on with that (though I do like Amy, I think she has run her time now).
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stories: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm still disappointed that we never got an episode with just Rory and the Doctor. Though as time went on less of the Doctor/Rory interactions were Amy-specific so we at least got a taste of the sort of humour and dialogue we'd have got in such an episode.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    it would be hilarious if rory's dad met his granddaughter.

It'd never occurred to me that Brian wouldn't know about River. :D

"Well, you remember our friend Mel from when were kids?"
    "Yes..."
    "Well.... here's the thing..."

Watched Revolotion's pilot, seems pretty good so far.

More4 started showing the first series of Homeland again last night so I'm going to be giving that a go.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Watched Revolotion's pilot, seems pretty good so far.
    Must be one hell of a moisturizer.