Page 69 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3261
    I've been recently catching up on The Office (US), almost done with season 7. I don't know why I fell out of the loop a while back, this still is one of my favorite TV shows ever.

I'm also super excited about the new Arrested Development coming very very soon, which is the "my favorite tv show evar."
    Postmortem: one must die- Political narrative-adventure game playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!

Check out my DevBlog for news on the next title!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    The first series of Vikings ended a couple of days ago. It's excellent! Only 9 episodes and each is better than the last. GoT fans will like it. It has strong characters, very good production values and fast, efficient storytelling.

I'm also watching Seinfeld. I saw a couple of episodes back in the 90s and now I'm watching the whole thing. To my horror I can sort of identify with the Seinfeld gang...

I've just watched the first five episodes of Orphan Black, and I can't help but notice how much Detective Art looks like Jacob Taylor from Mass Effect. Good show too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Watched the first 5 episodes of The Americans and this series is strong from the get go, the characterisation is really great and the spy stories are interesting and addictive especially when they put real life stories with the characters. Definitely going to be a keeper and a good replacement when Breaking Bad ends. Must try Orphan Black because I've heard good things about that as well.

The Big Bang Theory

Wow the latest Doctor Who was pretty good. Very Gothic horror feeling obviously from the Victorian setting and strangely a eugenics villian. The welcome back to lizard lady and everyone's favourite mad killing butler Strax was very delightful and I definitely want a spin off show especially for Strax who is always always funny. It was quite mad to be honest which is Doctor Who in a nutshell.

Though I do have to say is there only a few writers this season or something? Oh Neil Geimans episode next week. SQEEEE!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xercies View Post
    Wow the latest Doctor Who was pretty good. Very Gothic horror feeling obviously from the Victorian setting and strangely a eugenics villian. The welcome back to lizard lady and everyone's favourite mad killing butler Strax was very delightful and I definitely want a spin off show especially for Strax who is always always funny. It was quite mad to be honest which is Doctor Who in a nutshell.

Though I do have to say is there only a few writers this season or something? Oh Neil Geimans episode next week. SQEEEE!
    I concur. Considering that Gatiss has penned (in my opinion) the two best episodes of this series I'd love to see him get the chance to take on show running duties from Moffat. Also looking forward to the Gaiman episode, it has a lot to live up to after last time but I'm fairly confident he will deliver.

I'm a bit worried though about those two kids...have no idea how there going to pan out and it seemed to be a bit to artificial about how they found out(who was taking a picture in that sub?) but I have faith in Gaiman.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Last nights Mad Men was one of the best episodes since it started, and I think finally, finally got things moving at speed again.
    steam: sketch

American Dad 8x18 was absolutely fantastic. Just one long continuous plot for once, with Jeff stranded in space since his abduction by Rogers' people.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Every Game of Thrones episode with Carice van Houten in it is a good episode.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Sansa took that pretty well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Every Game of Thrones episode with Carice van Houten in it is a good episode.
    Truth. I'm not sure whether they layer on the make up or whether she's a vegan, but she has a great complexion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    Sansa took that pretty well.
    *chorles* I wonder how shae will :)

Not a bad episode, but largely filler in many ways. Next weeks is the GRRM scripted one, so that should be interesting to say the least.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

Persons of disinterest: Nalano, deano2099

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadayi View Post
    Not a bad episode, but largely filler in many ways.
    With the exception of Samwell's scene (please kill him), no, it wasn't.

Just finished the last episode of The Shield. By far the best law enforcement show I've ever had the pleasure to watch. It's dark, gritty and flawed characters abound. My only gripe is that no HD version of it exists.

Also, it's funny how half the cast ended up getting a role in Sons of Anarchy (or not, since Kurt Sutter runs SoA).

Just rewatched Battlestar Galactica - Razor before going into season 4.

I'd never noticed this until now, but the attack on the Scorpion Fleet Shipyard is so fantastically detailed that in the Blu-Ray version, you can pick out individual people in EVA suits running for their lives across the hulls of the exploding yard and burning battlestars before Pegasus jumps away.

The Big Bang Theory

That Games Of Thrones episode was fulk of foreshodowing for later events in the seasons. Tywin and Thorns scene was worth the middling episode, also I really wish Baelish wouldnt go his scenes with Varys are delicious.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Newest Game of Thrones - it was an average episode and I expect a lot of what happened to be leading up to something bigger. I don't really have any complaints of it, but the show seems to be starting to take an approach of good episode - ok episode - good episode pattern. What I least liked about it was that Jon Snow, North of the Wall edition has managed to become a dull plank of a character. The entire wall scene also looked a bit cheap, which makes me wonder why TV channels like AMC and HBO seem to decide to reduce the budgets for their biggest shows.

Also started watching Sons of Anarchy from season one. Never saw it before. Spent the weekend watching the first eight or nine episodes. There's a few too many characters in it so far, but I guess it revolving around a gang that's bound to happen.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    I watched the full first season of Rectify (it's only 6 episodes). It's really good, but there's a moment at the very end which, while it would work great as the ending to a miniseries, makes me wonder how they are going to continue the show for a 10 episode second season (it was just picked up for 10 more episodes).

GAme of Thrones works way better if you just watch the seasons in 1 or 2 sittings. The weak episodes seem way less weak when you follow them up immediately with the next one. It's only the waiting a week between them which makes them seem worse than they actually are.