Page 81 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3337
    Obscure Node
    I'm just waiting for new episodes of Breaking Bad, only six days left!!

Shows returning soon;

September 4th - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, season 9
    September 10th - Sons Of Anarchy, season 6
    September 25th - South Park, season 17
    September 25th - Modern Family, season 5

Also, Agents Of SHIELD first episode airs September 24th.

-----

Continuum just finished its' second season, and I have to say it was a big improvement over the first. Spoilers for season 2 finale;

I just hope they don't use the time travel as a reset button. Now that young Alec has gone into the past to try and save his dead girlfriend, everything that happened from that point in time onward could become rendered moot very easily.
    Last edited by Rath; 06-08-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Oooh, Agents of SHIELD, I shall mark that in the digital diary. Also, sometime in September Castle returns!

So finished season 1 of Twin Peaks last night. What a ridiculously dense final. God damn.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    So finished season 1 of Twin Peaks last night. What a ridiculously dense final. God damn.
    Aaaannnnnnd that's the last time you get to enjoy Twin Peaks.

So I've heard. To be honest, so far I'm really enjoying, but not to the extent I know a great many do. At this point I'm as interested in what people find as being a problem than how it continues to resolve itself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    So I've heard. To be honest, so far I'm really enjoying, but not to the extent I know a great many do. At this point I'm as interested in what people find as being a problem than how it continues to resolve itself.
    I couldn't tell you, because my biggest problem was "it's unwatchable."

I'm quite caught up in Person of Interest. Before watching an episode I was a bit sceptical, but I was pleasantly surprised once a friend talked me into watching it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    It's been all Shark Week since Sunday. Do you Britishers get that?
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    It's been all Shark Week since Sunday. Do you Britishers get that?
    Discovery Channel in the UK used to run Shark Weeks and Shark Weekend but I don't know if they do any more. All they seem to show now days are reality tv style shows about people buying houses, cars, auctions, guns or working in unusual jobs like fishing, logging or digging for gold. I can't remember the last time I saw something educational on there.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Alright then.

It does look a bit tacky, but it could also be the trailer playing it up. At the same time, I appreciate that you can only do a story about super-heroes, some of which are demi-gods, so seriously. I'll watch regardless!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    It does look a bit tacky, but it could also be the trailer playing it up. At the same time, I appreciate that you can only do a story about super-heroes, some of which are demi-gods, so seriously. I'll watch regardless!
    As far as I know it's more about the human side of being in a position where super-heros are real, but you're not one of them, but you've a responsibility for sometimes working alongside them.

The trailer does look a bit goofy though, but I think it's just because of the trailer.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Yo Bitches

Been re-viewing some Breaking Bad.
    Getting ready for the final 8 eps, which begin tomorrow.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    I definitly noticed a lot more of Walter White's back story a lot more through re-watches a lot of his speeches in the class apply to him and it made me appreciate his story a lot more I think then the first time around when I didn't totally catch all of it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Every day around noon they show an episode of Vampire Diaries here. I only really leave it on because it comes after Supernatural and there's nothing else to watch (and I do have a thing for vampire mythology too, I suppose), but still, I think I must have at least partially watched some thirty episodes by now and I don't have the faintest idea what is going on. General impression is that it's sort of a college drama, just with more death.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    RE Breaking Bad (Spoilers for new episode)

"Tread lightly" - probably meme in the making there if ever I saw it.

Great episode. Love how quickly it escalated, love the parallels between Walt and Gus in their legitimate business interests. Love Hank piecing things together, not wanting to believe. Love Saul. Love the flashforwards ("hello Carol"). Not so keen on more of Jesse racked with guilt, it makes sense, is no doubt crucial to his arc and was well enough acted, it's just a bit more boring, a little Skyler-esque (it was good to see her getting to be a bit more forceful for once this episode).

Also reminds me how much I now dislike watching things week by week instead of having the next episode immediately to hand.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    RE Breaking Bad (Spoilers for new episode)

"Tread lightly" - probably meme in the making there if ever I saw it.

Great episode. Love how quickly it escalated, love the parallels between Walt and Gus in their legitimate business interests. Love Hank piecing things together, not wanting to believe. Love Saul. Love the flashforwards ("hello Carol"). Not so keen on more of Jesse racked with guilt, it makes sense, is no doubt crucial to his arc and was well enough acted, it's just a bit more boring, a little Skyler-esque (it was good to see her getting to be a bit more forceful for once this episode).

Also reminds me how much I now dislike watching things week by week instead of having the next episode immediately to hand.

More Spoilers

That end was just everything I thought it might be and more just so much emotion in one little scene and it was awesome, really wonderign where there going to go with that and how everything goes to the future Jermaine Walter.

I agree with you about Jesse he should really realistically be feeling this but it kind of makes it drag and your like shouting so many things he could do to better himself or use the money for good and its terrible lol. I did like how The Bodyguard might have been spooked by more about the whole poison thing and taking his cigarettes then the pot. I wonder if that will get out and maybe Jesse might be the one to kill Walt instead of Hank.

Yeah Skyler doing stuff was cool, I wonder how long that could last I mean its pretty much a given that Walt is going to get bored by this life and the scene with Hank kind of showed that He loves being Hisenburg to much by this point to really give it up.

Its interesting god they could do so many angles and they've only got 7 more eps I really don't know if they can do this but I'm into it whatever they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    Not so keen on more of Jesse racked with guilt, it makes sense, is no doubt crucial to his arc and was well enough acted, it's just a bit more boring
    Vehemently disagree. Knowing that he's right, knowing that Walt is lying through his teeth, but there's nothing he can really do. Worse, knowing Walt has absolutely no conscience clear enough to even attempt to help him, instead being fed words to merely placate. He's always been the one who lets his emotions actually form part of who he is, rather than Walt's character forming his. And this is all important because when the moment comes where Walt needs to call on aid, when Jesse finally refuses and then goes against him, it'll be all the more sweet.

There were many scenes that were so uncomfortable to watch in this episode alone, but by far the worst was Jesse and Walt's conversation. So full of lies, half-truths and everything else Walt has embodied. It might not have had the punch of the final scene, but it was just as important, just as interesting.

Regardless, YAY, BREAKING BAD!